Hello from Colorado!

zan

WELCOME to our little community!!!!!! Yes, as Raq On mentioned, perfect timing!!

What part of Colorado are you in?

What part of Colorado are you in?

I'm in Aurora Colorado :)

Welcome, Zan!! What did you order? What kind of scents do you like?

I like anything sweet.. I ordered :

1 Compromising PositionsTRIAL SIZE

1 PurplePuff TRIAL SIZE

1 OCCO-Ambrosia TRIAL SIZE

WElcome here...and many hugs for you and your town :Hug_emoticon:

...as far as I know there are no sample sizes of OCCO Ambrosia,only bottles,LOL,I just ordered another back-up,turning into a real fav I am wearing it right now :lol:

Thank you everyone! @ "Spontaneously Combusting" Thank you sweety (((HUGS))) ..aww .. I hope they have OCCO Ambrosia! :gasp: My order is "being prossessed" so I guess I will have to wait 2 see.

Hope you all have a blessed day!

Hello, Zan! Bienvenida, Welcome!!

So you have a sweet tooth, I think you will absolutely adore Purple Puff....

But Compromising Positions and OCCO Ambrosia are a must too, I love them both...

Hi Zan! Welcome to the forum! I have not tried Purple Puff but I do have a sample coming my way. As for the other two, they are some of my favourite scents. I'm sure you will enjoy all three scents.

Thank you

Aqualad, that's M-I-ZZZZ Duct Tape Queen to you ,Mr. Mxyzptlk,That Kind of Girl!

Hello, Zan! Bienvenida, Welcome!!

So you have a sweet tooth, I think you will absolutely adore Purple Puff....

But Compromising Positions and OCCO Ambrosia are a must too, I love them both...

Oh Yeah! Vanilla 2 be exact ...but I also like coconut , and anything that dries down sweet. Also any perfume that has a strong vanilla note usually smells better on me, most flowery sents don't smell well on me, or go with my personality..My all time Fave perfume is Dior Addict..That I LOVE :Emoticons04235: ..just so pricey , and I am kind of a perfume addict! :LuvU396:

Hi Zan! Welcome to the forum! I have not tried Purple Puff but I do have a sample coming my way. As for the other two, they are some of my favourite scents. I'm sure you will enjoy all three scents.

Wow! I Can't wait~> now I am gonna be checking my box everyday till they come! lol

Edited by zan

If you want some cops, you might want to try OCCO White or Beth's Blushing Milkmaid for vanilla/cream scents. Perhaps Ali's Voluptuous Vanilla might be something you will enjoy.

Could someone tell me what "warn status" means? Am I in trouble already?

Everyone sees that on their own status. No worries!

If you love vanilla and sweet fragrances, you absolutely must try the LP line: LP original, pink, red, and black. Also sugared honeycomb, my all time favorite. All of these are permanent fragrances. Most of the other fragrances are special monthly editions and are gone forever when they are gone.

Wow ...so many choices... Oh ya betta believe I checked out the lp red ,and black!..( had to clear like 50 from my cart an narrow it down lol) just felt like a phero boost this time ;) .. but so many more on the to get list!

Aqualad, that's M-I-ZZZZ Duct Tape Queen to you

Gotta love that!

Wow ...so many choices... Oh ya betta believe I checked out the lp red ,and black!..( had to clear like 50 from my cart an narrow it down lol) just felt like a phero boost this time ;) .. but so many more on the to get list!

Welcome. I am the queen of the in and out of the cart dance! It takes up a lot of my time :D Less than before though since my willpower to throw stuff out is decreasing!

I remember I joined right in the middle of a sale too and it was a great way for me to try lots of stuff! If you like LP Red and LP Black you'll love Passion & Desire because that's both of them in one and it's AMAZING. Welcome!!!

:BananaRow:HI THERE, ZAN!!! :BananaRow:

Welcome to the Family!

I'm another one who joined here during a sale, and have been here ever since! You're gonna love it here. I hope you like the ones you ordered--Compromising Positions and Purple Puff are two that I love. I've not tried the OCCO Ambrosia, but a LOT of the ladies here love that one. :heart:

Gotta love that!

Hee!!! :w00t:

.P.S. Great Scott. How many times did the word love appear in this danged post?!? Ah well...goes with the territory. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP