Hello from another new member!

veegee

Just want to introduce myself! This is so much more fun than lurking, i placed my first order after hearing my friend raving about these products! She swears by them, I can hardly wait for my first order to arrive!!! :)

Edited by veegee

Welcome aboard, not sure your friend did you a FAVOR or not... depends how much you wanted a new, potentially habit-forming obcession? J/K- this place is my second home, and I'm a HUGE fan of all things LP!

Welcome!! Enjoy your new smellies!!

Wow so many responses! I just got back from the weekend and was away from my computer...

So Thanks for the warm welcome, looks like a fun place!

So I ordered

Sexpionage

SuperSexy

Rocketfuel II

OCCO gold

Overtcops

A friend of mine swears py these and when I went out to visit her she let me sample then we went out,...

I cant wait for my order ...i wish i could scatch and sniff my screen!

I will report back ...have a big week next week, on vacation !

Funny, I waas speaking to my friend and told her she sure gets lots of attention...everywhere even at the garage, grocery store Everywhere !

I told her she should bottle and sell what she has and then...she let me in on her "secret"

I laughed it off...but then...

I am prety sceptical ...and i got lots to learn ,

it sure looks like fun here , I love reading and hearing suggestions and everyone's experiences...

so, i will rip into y package before i even get home form the post box! I know i will... :)

Thanks again for all your welocmes...Looks like a sweet adventure...

Have a beautiful day everyone, and i am open to any hints comments and feedback!!!! :Emoticons04235:

Edited by veegee

Funny, I waas speaking to my friend and told her she sure gets lots of attention...everywhere even at the garage, grocery store Everywhere !

I told her she should bottle and sell what she has and then...she let me in on her "secret"

I laughed it off...but then...

I am prety sceptical

Yeah, we hear ya!! It IS pretty hard to accept . . . until you experience that unforgettable day when it WORKS and your jaw hits the ground! I'm a born skeptic, so when the pheros worked for me, it was beyond amazing.

Have fun with the pheros, and enjoy the lovely scents Mara and her crew create for us! :love: