Torrid Sorcery

He sure does! He had his nose stuck to my arm when I tested TS. :) I suppose it doesn't much matter if it smells funny to me after a while, if I only plan to wear it for play time...

When playtime is consistently rewarding enough,you will learn to love the scent...just like we train them,it works both ways :001_302:

Ok that does not sound very guy friendly LOL,but an example is,at this point my SP would be automatically turned on with MRF 2,with or without the 'mones.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee! Dolly... :lol:

Honestly, most of the other stuff I have with cops in it dries down beautifully, and I don't notice them anyway. And I'm still not convinced it *is* the cops I'm smelling. It might simply be that the raspberry didn't take to me. But either way, you're right: who cares, if it works? :D And it works!

ETA, I should have added Luna's quote above, 'cause that's what I was responding to! Oops!

Edited by Eggers

When playtime is consistently rewarding enough,you will learn to love the scent...just like we train them,it works both ways :001_302:

Ok that does not sound very guy friendly LOL,but an example is,at this point my SP would be automatically turned on with MRF 2,with or without the 'mones.

That makes total sense, Calii. Not only are we using scent memory to our advantage, (in using various LPs), we're also creating them, for ourselves and for our SOs. I need to keep that in mind. :)

Even if the cops are completely undetectable HG says he smells something strange so no matter what, there are people who can pick them out.

Even if he likes the scent, he'll say "I like that but it has that weird thing in the background that all your LP's have" (I doubt he's ever smelled a cop-free LP.)

I just look at him like he is nuts and tell him he is being irrational just like my ex would do to me every time I said something that made too much sense.

Even if the cops are completely undetectable HG says he smells something strange so no matter what, there are people who can pick them out.

Even if he likes the scent, he'll say "I like that but it has that weird thing in the background that all your LP's have" (I doubt he's ever smelled a cop-free LP.)

I just look at him like he is nuts and tell him he is being irrational just like my ex would do to me every time I said something that made too much sense.

:lol:

I told mine that it was a certain "musk" that are in all the perfumes I have.

That's right, gaslight him!

LOL, I had that same thought in my head except, well, except that whole thing about two rights making a left, or something....

I'm lucky on this one, it's very dark berries and NOM on me, the man thinks so as well... he was sniffing as though he could not get enough of this. Too bad I had such a lousy panic attack and crying jag. Better luck next time, oh there will BE a next time!

love! this kinda reminds me of the berry in castle crumble.I need another bottle for sure if there is any left.too bad i placed my order yesterday. :)

eta- its all gone..long ago probably

Edited by tanya27

• 2 weeks later...

Well sniffed my sample last night and wow! The self effects where amazing that warm berry scent yummy........

I tried to buy some more and even the samples were sold out. Is this going to available again!

I have a bottle of this on its way to me… I’m looking forward to test driving this after all of the great reviews I have seen on this here… I just got my hsiping notice last night on my order that this one is in, so I will review once I get it and try it on…..

Thanks again everyone for encouraging me to try this one…

Well, it's not quite as yummy on me, which is not the scent's fault but the reaction with my skin. I'm going to shake it like mad, try one more time, and if it dry down doesn't improve there may be another one available. I had such high hopes for this one so I'll give it one more shot.

^^ LOL! Yeah, I think the body heat from exercising throws the phero out there! I get approached a lot more while exercising with BI on....no make up looking sweaty and tomato faced.

Did BI increase your stamina a bit?

Merienda, I've tried BI, amongst other things, several times now while working out, and I find that my straight a-nol gives me the best workouts. BI and Leather made me feel kick-ass, but a-nol kept a smile on my face no matter what torture I was putting myself through. :lol:

Since I'm half asleep this "am" getting ready for work, I grabbed this bottle to use.... I put just a small full on my neck down to the tip of my cleavage and just one itty bitty roll on one wrist and smacked the other wrist with the one that had fragrance on it...

On first application, all I could smell is something burnt (my darn chemistry) but I kept going and got ready for work, I waited 10 minutes after application before I put my clothes on and now as I type this its been on a full 30 minutes and now all I smell is dead leaves.... I'm hoping as the day goes on I will smell other goodies in this on me....

However I will not give up, if this does not work for me today, I will try it again another day...

I will let everyone know how the sent played out during the day once I get home from work....

Odd! A burnt smell and dead leaves? Do try it again. I didn't like Red Lace when I first tried it but a couple weeks later and I LOVE it.

Merienda, I've tried BI, amongst other things, several times now while working out, and I find that my straight a-nol gives me the best workouts. BI and Leather made me feel kick-ass, but a-nol kept a smile on my face no matter what torture I was putting myself through. :lol:

I'm gonna have to get something with a lot of a-nol it in then! I'm sure I probably look constipated the whole time I'm working out.

on wet all i get is BI and raspberry. as it is starting to dry down the cops smell is going away and i smell like a Godiva chocolate raspberry bar. yummy. Thankfully the raspberry calms down and mellows but is still there. there is something else i am smelling but i just cant put my finger on it...

Ok...update on my full day usage...

All of the men in just my office (a full 4 hours after application) stated every time they came near or close to my vicinity that they smelled cat pee and were concerned that somehow a cat got into our building and was peeing like crazy….

By mid-afternoon, all the men in the entire building could smell this cat pee smell and even woman were commenting that something smelled really bad and meanwhile I sat at my desk mortified thinking, it’s me, I’m the cat pee….

So this did not seem to improve as the day wore on…. I will try this one again but when I’m home or going out, not to work again….

Got to my SO's house and he said to me as soon as he saw me that something smelled old, stale and moldy….yikes….

I think my skin is amping the honey and that is what is causing the cat pee smell on my skin.... I'm so bummed

It might be awhile before I test this one again....

Edited by dolphindolls2

So, I tested this on the top of my hand again, and DD, I can see where the 'cat pee' comment came from. Maybe its the pheros and berry combo? The berry scent the 2nd time around is piercing. It was nice and soft the 1st time. I'll have to fully test again.

yeah, honey can smell really dirty. This one is pretty much the only honey I can wear. I imagine it's the honey and the smell of the pheros doing this. I'm sorry it isn't working!!

What other phero have people complained smells like cat pee? I feel like I've read it somewhere...

Ok. I absolutely love this one one me. It is sort of a sour raspberry sherbet at first and then...I don't know.. the amber and vanilla make it so cozy, the honey is completely wearable on me, it is sweet and absolutely one I want to lick (I won't as per Luna's warnings about ingesting).

BUT. There WAS an incident last week.

I wore it to HG's, it was hours and hours after I applied, I could still gets wafts of it but it was barely there. Anyway...he texted me the next day and asked if I had been smoking or been hanging out with people who had smoked alot! (the answer is no on both questions) he said that when I was over I smelled like cigerette smoke and like it was coming out of my pores!!! I cannot in a million years imagine why this would be (and why he didn't bring it up while I was over for crying out loud, it really pissed me off actually).

I do not think anything in this Torrid Sorcery smells like smoking. Does it to anyone else?

I haven't smelled anything like smoke, but my first impressions of Torrid Sorcery were of cat urine and Hi-C fruit drink. It was that magical week in a woman's month where she celebrates her bodily festivities with a heating pad and copious amounts of chocolate and Midol. Every time I've worn it since then (and never again during) it has been flirty fruit punch, and the BI phero makes me feel like a badass hottie, which is so totally unlike me. I love it!

I'm so bummed as in the bottle this one is Divine, but I think its the honey not working well with my chemistry that is giving off this cat pee smell... This is such an amazing scent that I hope when I try this one later down the road it works better for me.

I think for now, I will have to keep the honey scents for home as these do not work well in public for me...

missdarlyncherie, when I first put this one yesterday morning, I smelled a burnt cigarette smell...I know its weird there is nothing in this that should give this smell off.... I'm so bummed because normally all of these notes work for me....right now I'm hating on my skin chemistry.

Mcreepers, I am two weeks away from my lovely time of the month, I will try this again after that time and see if I get different results...

It's so weird...I wore some on my hand last night (it lasted forever!) and never got any cig smell. Just real tangy honey fruit. And the honey is real bright and pretty, not skanky honey.

I am going to try it around others for opinions and some time later with HG...see if he says the same thing. I'm sure he won't dare tell me now though since I got pretty irritated with him. Really, I felt like he was accusing me about being a liar about saying I didn't smoke which is so ridiculous. I'm sure...after a year of knowing him all of a sudden I decided to reveal I was a smoker? Pissed me off really.

Whatever...I love Torrid Sorcery!!

• 5 weeks later...

Well, it seemed like everyone loves this one soooo much that I decided to risk a sample, even though every other honey scent ends up smelling like "cat pee" on me lol. And I'm so glad I did! Maybe it's the BI in it, maybe it's the different fruit mixture... I don't know, but this actually works for me! I love the raspberry smell, it smells so juicy & sweet, and the honey actually smells like honey lol. Plus my hubby LOVES it, so that's even better!! I'm so glad I decided to try it :)

I wore this to lunch the other day with a male friend. I didn't notice any "cigarette" or "cat pee" smell on myself. I'm assuming others didn't either. I was wondering how it would effect this man, since he's claimed that he can't smell anything anymore due to prescription medication he takes for a medical condition. This man comes across as unemotional & business like. It's tough to know what he's thinking. He reveals very little as far as his personal feelings. He's a Scorpio, so in Scorpio fashion he is on guard & secretive in most situations.

I wanted to see if he could smell the LP or would be effected by it. I think it effected him regardless of his inability to smell, because he asked me repeatedly if he should change his current style of glasses to a newer, more updated look. This is strange, since he's normally unconcerned about his appearance to the opposite sex (he looks like Woody Allen). He kept badgering me on what I thought was more sexy/attractive in a man: physical looks or pure charisma? Also, he's middle aged & mentioned out of the blue that his testosterone levels, for a male, were still quite high despite his age (actually he was very proud of this).

Inside I was laughing at his comments (with him, not at him). Normally his lunch conversation is all business & less personal. As we left lunch he mentioned eating at a fancy, well known place (usually reserved for anniversaries or romantic dates), next time. We are just friends, nothing more, so the thought of this raises eyebrows to me. I guess you could call that a hit?

The fragrance from this phero came across at first as sweet berryish, that soured pleasantly & slightly after a time. It never turned to "burnt", "cigarettey" or "cat peeish" on me. My experiment with Torrid Sorcery proves to me that this LP does in fact attract men, even in the most impossible circumstances (i.e., his lack of smell). I enjoyed this LP very much & recommend Torrid Sorcery to others.

My boss just yesterday commented to me that he was grateful I found where the cat pee smell was coming from a few weeks ago and he appreciated that I bought air fresheners.... I will never tell him or the rest of the staff that the cat pee smell was me....oh boy that was one smell I never want anyone smelling on me again....my darn chemistry...

I slathered this on the other day and totally forgot all about it until someone in the cafeteria line turned to me and asked, "Do they sell Kool-Aid here? I smell Kool-Aid." She got my best shoulder shrug with a non-committal, "Really? Huh!"

Note to Self: Do not wear TS when around small children!

:smiley-laughing024: what happened with the kids ducky?

My therapist says I'm not ready to talk about it yet . . . I still have flashbacks walking down the powdered drink aisle at the grocery store . . . at the grocery store . . . at the groc-- SMACK! Ah, thank you. I needed that.

So I'm testing this one today. I've had it on to test the scent, but IIRC, only a small strip. I've been putting it off, 'cause the one time I wore Blatant Invitation in MRF2, BF and I had a GINORMOUS fight - one that I started myself. So basically, I'm testing BI to see if it makes me bitchy. 'Cause if it does, there will be a bottle of MRF2 and one of TS going up on a brand new trade thread. I'm in a really good mood today, so I thought it would be the perfect day to test - to see if I can be brought out of it. Has anyone else gotten the grumpies while using this? I'm really, really, really hoping it was just a fluke - maybe related to PMS or something - because everyone else seems to love BI, and I want to love it too. And BF really liked this scent, so I'd love to be able to keep it and give it good, um... wear. :666:

So I'm testing this one today. I've had it on to test the scent, but IIRC, only a small strip. I've been putting it off, 'cause the one time I wore Blatant Invitation in MRF2, BF and I had a GINORMOUS fight - one that I started myself. So basically, I'm testing BI to see if it makes me bitchy. 'Cause if it does, there will be a bottle of MRF2 and one of TS going up on a brand new trade thread. I'm in a really good mood today, so I thought it would be the perfect day to test - to see if I can be brought out of it. Has anyone else gotten the grumpies while using this? I'm really, really, really hoping it was just a fluke - maybe related to PMS or something - because everyone else seems to love BI, and I want to love it too. And BF really liked this scent, so I'd love to be able to keep it and give it good, um... wear. :666:

Yeah, give it a couple more tries (this good mood day should be good testing) because every time I've worn BI in Torrid or UN it has put me in a jouncy good mood. Let us know what happens today though!

Ooh! I hope the Magnet works out for you - that's one of my faves. I love me some LAM!

K. I'm half-way through the night, and if it weren't for the fact that I have a FB of Torrid Sorcery and only a sample of Empathy Potion, I'd swear I grabbed the wrong bottle today. Lol!

So far my mood is good. No sexual response from BF per se, but man, is he chatty! And oddly complimentary, (which I may or may not go into in my journal later, just 'cause it was funny). On the other hand, sometimes with BF chatting *is* foreplay. He really likes to hash things out: his music, song-writing & band(s), political stuff, work stuff, (jeez, he's on a roll today!), and a lot of times, after we've had a particularly intensive talk, he gets amorous. So we'll see what happens later. For now, all is well...

• 1 year later...

I had traded this away before. Then regretted it. Now I managed to get another bottle off the trade thread. I've decided I need this! It goes on smelling like fruit punch, which I love. But that quickly fades off once applied and settles into a soft, powdery honey with a lingering sweetness from the berry (or fig?) Its actually a really soft scent. I don't know how Mara hid the BI in it so perfectly!

• 5 months later...