Hello from Michigan

dolphindolls2

WELCOME!!!! Tell us what scents you like and what you ordered!!!

:heart0974:

Thank you so much for the Welcome.... I love dark and resiny scents that have vanilla, sandalwood, musk, benzoin etc in it... I don't seem to do well with bakery scents as they do not seem to work for my chemistry.

Can anyone suggest some scents for me to purchase that will attract a man that I'm very attracted to and want him to notice me....thanks

I know I'm going to sound like a goof but I made my order and quickly had to leave to attend an event and did not save/print my order, I will review and let everyone know what I ordered when it arrives... so excited to find this place....thanks

Edited by dolphindolls2

Popping in with a warm welcome! Someone more knowledgeable than I will be along shortly to answer your question, but off the top of my head you might like Gitana or Demimondaine. Gitana has Indian attars, benzoin, vanilla, a drop of black coffee, sandalwood and clove. Demimondaine has violet, cocoa, sandalwood, musk, amber and spice. Those two are on my next order list for sure :)

This forum is awesome and you'll have a lot of fun :)

Just placed another order and got the following:

DELETE LP CompromisingPositions Compromising Positions - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women - 1/3 fl.oz. Concentrated Perfume Oil 29.95 29.95

DELETE LPS MistressFate TRIAL SIZE: Mistress of Fate (F) - 1.5 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS LuckyLove7 TRIAL SIZE: Lucky in Love Potion #7 (f) - 1.75 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS LPHomme TRIAL SIZE: Love Potion®: Homme ~ Summer Solstice 2011 (B) - 1.75 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS SparkDark TRIAL SIZE: Spark in the Dark (F) - 1.5 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS BC LapLuxury TRIAL SIZE: Lap of Luxury ~ Pheromone Enhanced w/ Swimming with Sharks (B) - 1.5 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS OCCO-Ambrosia TRIAL SIZE: OCCO: Ambrosia - Enhanced w/ EoW Copulins for Women - 1.5 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS BC BlueMoon TRIAL SIZE: Goddess of the Blue Moon ~ Pheromone Enhanced with La Femme Mystere (F) - 1.5 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS BC Mystery TRIAL SIZE: Tails of Mystery (B) - 1.5 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS RocketFuel3 TRIAL SIZE: Rocket Fuel III - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women - 1.5 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS VelvetMoss TRIAL SIZE: Velvet Moss - for both Women & Men (B) - 1.75 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS Dk Sed 3 TRIAL SIZE: Dark Seductions III: Lavender Variant - 1.75 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS SCombust TRIAL SIZE: Spontaneous Combustion (F) - 1.75 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS AilVVanilla TRIAL SIZE: Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla (F) - 1.75 ml 5.00 5.00

DELETE LPS Frosted TRIAL SIZE: Frosted - Perfume SPRAY for Women - 5 ml Spray 5.00 5.00

DELETE 00 Sale2012 SALE 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 1 Bottle, OCCO: Purple (Phero Enhanced), Like a Magnet (LAM): Orchid Rose (Phero Enhanced), Request is on forum, Pheros?:No thank you, OIL or SPRAY?:1/3 fl.oz. Oil, Dolphindolls2 0.00 0.00

Thank you so much for the Welcome.... I love dark and resiny scents that have vanilla, sandalwood, musk, benzoin etc in it... I don't seem to do well with bakery scents as they do not seem to work for my chemistry.

Can anyone suggest some scents for me to purchase that will attract a man that I'm very attracted to and want him to notice me....thanks

Hi Ddolls!! Welcome to the forum. You are going to have a lot of fun with all those samples!!

How about LP Red with cops? Have you tried any of the Love Potion variants?

Years ago a friend purchased some LP samples for me and prior to moving and losing those samples in the move, I thought I remembered liking LP-Back but its been so long ago that I will need to try out some samples of the LP's to find the one that will become mind.

Can I ask a question? When you say LP Red with cops, do you get the cops added in, or do you purchase a bottle and put a bit of each on yourself?

thanks much

Hi Ddolls!! Welcome to the forum. You are going to have a lot of fun with all those samples!!

How about LP Red with cops? Have you tried any of the Love Potion variants?

Personally I don't mess with straight up cops myself. Others here do and they can give you tips...actually there is a whole thread about using cops on the phero new user section.

So if I want a scent boosted with cops...first I ask on the forum for others opinions on whether the scent will cover the cops. If the experts give the thumbs up I go for it! I have not ruined a scent yet using this method.

I had suggested Red with cops because you said you wanted to get someones attention and Red really seems to do that for me! And I always wear cops for that reason also but I usually wear Occo Red or LAM Pink Amber with it since my Red is not boosted. Have you tried the Occo Sampler? They are awesome for cops cover and you might like Occo Black since you like LP Black. That is another combo that I know Dolly loves.

Thank you so much for all of these great suggestions... I will try the sampler you suggested and take it from there....

Personally I don't mess with straight up cops myself. Others here do and they can give you tips...actually there is a whole thread about using cops on the phero new user section.

So if I want a scent boosted with cops...first I ask on the forum for others opinions on whether the scent will cover the cops. If the experts give the thumbs up I go for it! I have not ruined a scent yet using this method.

I had suggested Red with cops because you said you wanted to get someones attention and Red really seems to do that for me! And I always wear cops for that reason also but I usually wear Occo Red or LAM Pink Amber with it since my Red is not boosted. Have you tried the Occo Sampler? They are awesome for cops cover and you might like Occo Black since you like LP Black. That is another combo that I know Dolly loves.

I will check out the trade thread, thanks so much.... Can I ask what would be a scent

you recommend for someone who is looking to catch an mature gentleman’s attention? I really cannot wait to get my goodies and start playing with these to see what works on me…. I really appreciate everyone’s help and assistance in selecting scents as it’s a bit overwhelming with all of the choices….

DD, great first order! Don't forget to check out the trade thread, you can get samples for less :)

I will check out the trade thread, thanks so much.... Can I ask what would be a scent

you recommend for someone who is looking to catch an mature gentleman’s attention? I really cannot wait to get my goodies and start playing with these to see what works on me…. I really appreciate everyone’s help and assistance in selecting scents as it’s a bit overwhelming with all of the choices….

Oh gosh, I wish I could help (I'm new too). Thinking the other gals and guys could help. Sorry.

The only help that comes to mind is a more mature woman scent. What is the age difference between you both? Oh and I have heard good things about LP Red. You can also get LP Red with the phero Lace. But I haven't tried it YET! I ordered it but it hasn't arrived.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Once you get LP Red with the phero Lace, will you let me know how you like it....thanks so much for the help....

Oh gosh, I wish I could help (I'm new too). Thinking the other gals and guys could help. Sorry.

The only help that comes to mind is a more mature woman scent. What is the age difference between you both? Oh and I have heard good things about LP Red. You can also get LP Red with the phero Lace. But I haven't tried it YET! I ordered it but it hasn't arrived.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Yes, what is the mature guys age? It depends on what type he is. Conservative? Probably go for more commercially type scents like florals or fruity florals maybe musks? Hard to say without more info. Some of the foody scents are hard for guys to "get" at first because they are not used to them. Especially older ones.

Sometimes it's a matter of trial by error. Like when I found out HG wanted to cut his nostrils out every time I wore chocolate scents which was every time I saw him because it was winter and I was obsessed with Velvet Kisses and Special Delivery. A real weirdo.

The mature guy is 51 and he is really into hunting. He has an entire room in his house that has over 30 animals mounted to the wall. Mostly he is a big game hunter. He is an executive at his company. I don't know if I would call him conservative as he is also a bit shy and easily gets his feelings hurt....

Yes, what is the mature guys age? It depends on what type he is. Conservative? Probably go for more commercially type scents like florals or fruity florals maybe musks? Hard to say without more info. Some of the foody scents are hard for guys to "get" at first because they are not used to them. Especially older ones.

Sometimes it's a matter of trial by error. Like when I found out HG wanted to cut his nostrils out every time I wore chocolate scents which was every time I saw him because it was winter and I was obsessed with Velvet Kisses and Special Delivery. A real weirdo.

What about LP red lace? That's LP red with the cops already mixed in.

Ooh Ooh, also try LP passion and desire: that's LP red and LP black mixed! It's fab. Here are the descriptions:

AD-LPPassion.jpg

Love Potion®: Passion & Desire - 1/3 fl.oz.

Le Rouge et le Noir,..tres magnifique!

Fans of our Love Potion® series of scents discovered one delicious combination and have been enjoying it for years…layering our well-loved RED and BLACK variants results in a thoroughly intoxicating scent…all the enthralling allure of each blending together in a swoon-worthy fragrance. Now everyone can have this ultra-sexy experience for themselves! With the sexuality of RED and the sensuality of BLACK, a true synergy of scent and intent has been has carefully and lovingly blended into a brand-new variant: Passion & Desire.

Within the luscious base of our Love Potion signature of numerous types of exotic vanilla, amber and patchouli, we layer the delights of honeycomb and brown sugar, chypre, cinnamon, dark sugars, apricot and other ingredients of decadent arousal!

AD-RedLace_LG_LovePotion_BohemianCats.jpg

Love Potion®: Red Lace ~ Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women

The fragrance LPMP devotees the world over can't live without: our signature Love Potion base of delicious vanilla, amber and patchouli is given a sexy sizzle of cinnamon, a juicy dash of apricot, and a sensual stir of dark sugars, woods and resins.

Just when you think it can't get any more seductive…our special limited edition variant also features the addition of a whopping dose of our exclusive pheromone blend LACE, which contains Alpha-Androstenol (mood elevator, attraction amplifier) plus the precious ultra-feminizing pheromone Estratetraenol, as well as a tantalizing tease of Essence of Woman Copulins.

What about LP red lace? That's LP red with the cops already mixed in.

Ooh Ooh, also try LP passion and desire: that's LP red and LP black mixed! It's fab. Here are the descriptions:

AD-LPPassion.jpg

Love Potion®: Passion & Desire - 1/3 fl.oz.

Le Rouge et le Noir,..tres magnifique!

Fans of our Love Potion® series of scents discovered one delicious combination and have been enjoying it for years…layering our well-loved RED and BLACK variants results in a thoroughly intoxicating scent…all the enthralling allure of each blending together in a swoon-worthy fragrance. Now everyone can have this ultra-sexy experience for themselves! With the sexuality of RED and the sensuality of BLACK, a true synergy of scent and intent has been has carefully and lovingly blended into a brand-new variant: Passion & Desire.

Within the luscious base of our Love Potion signature of numerous types of exotic vanilla, amber and patchouli, we layer the delights of honeycomb and brown sugar, chypre, cinnamon, dark sugars, apricot and other ingredients of decadent arousal!

AD-RedLace_LG_LovePotion_BohemianCats.jpg

Ok....I'm going to have to make another order and grab these....these sound amazing....thanks

Love Potion®: Red Lace ~ Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women

The fragrance LPMP devotees the world over can't live without: our signature Love Potion base of delicious vanilla, amber and patchouli is given a sexy sizzle of cinnamon, a juicy dash of apricot, and a sensual stir of dark sugars, woods and resins.

Just when you think it can't get any more seductive…our special limited edition variant also features the addition of a whopping dose of our exclusive pheromone blend LACE, which contains Alpha-Androstenol (mood elevator, attraction amplifier) plus the precious ultra-feminizing pheromone Estratetraenol, as well as a tantalizing tease of Essence of Woman Copulins.