New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2012

Potion Master

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL LV!

I just hope folks like what I did with the Holmesian descriptions. I dreamed last night that Mara posted in here that they were only "okay," and she kinda just went with 'em because. >.<

As soon as they go up on the store page I will put in links from my website also, and start promoting them through my network.

Hmmm, I wonder if Flambe is based on bananas foster? Bananas Foster is a dessert made from bananas and vanilla ice cream, with the sauce made from butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, dark rum, and banana liqueur.

Edited by Beccah

give it to me real good Luna.. will I adore this????????????????

OMGYAIS U WILL!!!!!

Hmmm, I wonder if Flambe is based on bananas foster? Bananas Foster is a dessert made from bananas and vanilla ice cream, with the sauce made from butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, dark rum, and banana liqueur.

Not exactly, no.

Oh MY GOD, I will die for this if it is!!!!

ETA... I see Luna says not exactly..heh. I love banana. Maybe it is just missing the ice cream. Still fine with me!

Edited by cinnamonmel

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:WOOHOO !!!

WOW...they amazing, GREAT Labels TOO !! :swoon:

can you BROKE ? lol

oh that would be a DEF 2 Bottles worth....I made Bananas Foster Monkey Bread this past weekend, DELISH

there's a woman on ETSY that makes Bananas Foster Biscotti, HEAVENLY ! I've bought them twice, and ordered a Bananas Foster spread last week got it yesterday....Bananas Foster for BREAKFAST !!

It's my FAVORITE dessert of all time :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

:) I really really really really really hope there's a LOT of this to go around. :burning-heart: ~And the label is freakin' wonderful!!!~

i second this...loving the gingerbread man. I just need more money! So far I fancy this, Caramel Musk, 221b if ingredients suit me, Empathy, pink, and maybe samples of everything. Anyone want to buy my Celebutante?!

Nope! Halloween comes out next month if LP tradition holds!!!! :)

Well the tradition used to be the releases were a month ahead but now it's on the month.