New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2012

Potion Master

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMAGE oh DAMAGE..........lucky I managed to put aside enough.........guys, if you haven't tried Lizzy's Ebil Ginger Cookies (not after me Liz, or Invi-Liz as I'm sometimes called, but after forum name-Liz Liz) I have the original and let me tell you just grab now and let divine intervention do the rest!

ETA I make too many typos at this time in the am

Edited by Invidiana

OK, I am dying here.....they look so good! But I will have to live vicariously, because thanks to the hurricane, and my return to sculpting, my entire (small) amount of disposable income is all used up for now! Will have to "find" some for pheromas, though!!!!

LOL I have had a great time over in the stalking thread where everybody was bugging Luna for hints. I sat back and cleared my throat, smiled, "ahem"ed, and everything else and nobody caught on, despite the fact that I'd posted a couple times in the "what are you wearing today" thread that I was testing something out for Da Mawa and it was a sekrit.......

...Well, a good writer does her research, after all...

:smiley-char145::alien_dance::smiley-char145:

That had to be so awesome to be on the stalking thread with a secret :) I'm so excited for you, can't wait to read them!

Oh, the "what are you wearing" is on PT, right? Dang, I only lurk there every few days.

AC Rocks :)

LOL! I knew you'd get it. Ok, you've twisted my arm - it was the one by Wendy, and when she was describing to me what she wanted over the phone I asked her if she was a Who fan and she says, "YES! How did you know!" And I said, "You're describing Petrichor." Bwaha! It's one of my very favorite smells and equally wearable by both sexes. Only one other person has asked for something similar for a PE over the years, and John and I stole the rest of that one cuz we loved it so much. It's a gorgeous aroma.

NO! I didn't get to see it cuz our satellite dish got whacked by a meteor or something. I might have to wait and buy the series after it ends. Was it amazing?

If you don't mind watching on the computer; you can find new episodes of anything here: www.projectfreetv.org

I've had to watch Breaking Bad there since Dish dropped AMC, grr.

Anyway...NRs are here...I HAZ to have an LP cream!!!!!!

Edited by Beccah

No, just the full size or spray, sorry. I rarely do the 5mls. The "nature" scents are not huge with our clientele even tho I adore them, so I only made a little bit.

Yes, in my excitement I forgot about the mini label and everything that goes into the smaller bottles.

I can't believe I woke up yesterday to the after rain earthy "petrichor" scent. I searched all my sniffees for Rabid because I wanted something to evoke earthiness all day but couldn't find it. It was bugging me all day that I didn't spend more time outside before getting ready for work.

AND ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE WORKING ON SUCH A SCENT! Very cool, Mara. I hate getting unsniffed but I just may risk it if there is some left.

If you don't mind watching on the computer; you can find new episodes of anything here: www.projectfreetv.org

I've had to watch Breaking Bad there since Dish dropped AMC, grr.

Anyway...NRs are here...I HAZ to have to LP cream!!!!!!

Thanks for this!! I am a Dish hostage too.

I'd hardened my heart and wallet against such a release...but GAH! I cannot NOT sniff something rain-based...atmospheric! And Empathy? Hmmm. I have a great need of something in this vein. Dangit Mara -I'm supposed to save for November!!

Amazeballs releases...

Jewels of Avalon is fab art deco jewels from Catalina Island.. either that or Luna was inspired there and wrote a new erotic story of Trevor's jewels that needed some polishing in Catalina that translated into scent.. it would smell like diamonds and skin on the beach sipping bellinis