Beccah

AD-LickPink-LovePotion_.jpg
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
BERRIES ~ Healing, protection, money attractant, a food of the Fae, love inducing, stamina and vigor.
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
NIGHT BLOOMING JASMINE ~ Love's vigil. The intoxicating scent of these heady blossoms is fabled to inspire lust clouded sleeplessness.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really nice! Let me say I am not a big rose or jasmine fan. I just don't do many florals. But the berries really tang it up and hold their own against the florals. The jasmine kind of peeks around the corner and gives a lushness. It's sweet from the marshmallow and sugar. I might actually wear this floral!

I am not a floral person either,but nobody does rose like LP :) This is pink perfection,more pink than rose,but a creamy rose,not as sweet as I thought,which is a good thing...still have too many of the new ones on,and will try this by itself in a few days :D

I admit the pink part really lures me in, but I've been burned too much with rose scents. rose smells like an old lady on me in any form. Jasmine is too cloying on me too. But if there is another resin ho like me who can wear this: I wanna hear from you :chimp84:

Agreed with Halo. The rose in this blends nicely with the berry. It does come out more the longer I wear it, but it isn't overwhelming or old lady like. It's nice. And the berry is just right. Not too tart, not too sweet. I'm not getting a lot of jasmine from this.

This reminds me of a gum they used to have when i was little. It was a little square with a gel substance inside. It came in pink and purple. Obviously, this one reminds me of the pink one.

I wasn't sure when I first put this on, but it's growing on me!

For me the reference is cherry Lik-Em-Aid, which is what it used to be when I was a kid (now it's called Fun Dip).

After the initial pinky-sweet impression fades I get a fluffy sheer rose which sort of reminds me of Arcana's Rapunzel. It's very light, though, and those who fear rose might want to give this one a try.

This reminds me of a gum they used to have when i was little. It was a little square with a gel substance inside. It came in pink and purple. Obviously, this one reminds me of the pink one.

220043131763720680_LhI4WZPI_b.jpgWas it Chewels?

-Or-

Freshen_Up_Gum_Case_L.gifFrshen up?

I loved Chewels.

Oh! What happened to chewels?! Is it still out there? Forgot all about it!

I havent' seen it. I used to sell gum for Planters/Lifesaver back in the 90's so we had all sorts for gum. I remember the slogan for Freshen Up gum was: "The gum that goes squirt." LOL

Neither!! I googled for more images since neither looked like the one I remember. Turns out, it's Tidal Wave!!! (Having trouble pasting the pic, but it's at the link). Reminds me of the strawberry one!!

http://www.flickr.co...uff/6257160249/

Never heard of Tidal Wave gum. How cool is that? I didn't like the Chewels or FU gum myself. The texture was weird when I bit into the center.

Last night,did not want to use up any more of my hoarded Sparkle Fuchsia Zircon Glace Glitzy Clashy Wildy Trashy :lol: that I wore most of the day ...so tried Lick of Pink with Lick Of Cream ...nom nom nom :icecream:

This is super beautiful YUMMMY!!!! I get a burst of pinky roses surrounded by soft yummy clouds. I think the berries and the sugar help stabalize that crazy ass jasmine from getting out of control. This is all PINK beautifulness! It's almost like a grown up pink. One that one can wear on a big girl date.

This reminds me of Passion in Pink but sweeter and fluffier. This is a total sexy scent. I ordered one with SS4W ,because it kinda reminds me of a pretty dressed up dollface that does slutty things.

This one is going right into my arsenal along with my other pinky scents. It is the pink sugar smell so many of us adore, with a bit more of a citrusy note to it, possibly from the berries, and a very subtle floral underneath it. In the oil form it is quite similar to Pink Sugar, and I wonder how it would fare if I made it up into a spray. I'm tempted to try it out - now what phero blend should I pair it with? Hmmm...