Thanks CP, yes you said it right! :)

I think your right about Peaceful Home, but I don't have any Treasured Hearts...well, maybe in my samples, I'll have to check. she was still being so icy this morning. I'm going to Peaceful Home wash the floors and smudge the place today too(she would have another fit about that if she knew because she thinks that kind of stuff goes against God..so I'm not telling her. It will smell nice in here and she can think it's me. This place needs it anyway. There have been nightmares and contention left and right. What she don't know won't hurt her. We need an energy shift around here.

If I do end up going with Empathy, I'll come back and report the effects!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks CP, yes you said it right! :)

I think your right about Peaceful Home, but I don't have any Treasured Hearts...well, maybe in my samples, I'll have to check. she was still being so icy this morning. I'm going to Peaceful Home wash the floors and smudge the place today too(she would have another fit about that if she knew because she thinks that kind of stuff goes against God..so I'm not telling her. It will smell nice in here and she can think it's me. This place needs it anyway. There have been nightmares and contention left and right. What she don't know won't hurt her. We need an energy shift around here.

If I do end up going with Empathy, I'll come back and report the effects!

Yes PH the heck out of the place. Also yes to TH.I hope I'm not over stepping but I call it "the old bitch phero" that's how I describe it to my friends when I suggest it to them. Works well in my experience especially with older women.

I like to anoint a couple of scented candles with PH and maybe rub a bit on the doorways.

Also you might want to try one of Maras wax melts boosted with TH but do it away from your baby girl.

Edited by StacyK

I apologize for thread jacking, but yeah, I five pointed all the rooms ,wiped down everything and washed the floors with PH. Oh, dabbed a bit on light bulbs and doorknobs too. Just a smidgen. I think she stole my sage and incense because they aren't where I left them(I have to hide a lot of my oils in a special bag, so she doesn't think I'm a devil worshiper--see what I'm dealing with here?)so, no Stacy, I don't think you are out of line. I love her, and I'm very grateful for alot of what she does, but sometimes I just wish I would have went somewhere else. But hey, everything for a reason right?

What kills me is, she used to be very cool and open minded. Then she got sick, recovered, and became a religious nut(imo), and extreme conservative. I don't get it. I'm grateful she's still here, but it didn't change her for the better at all.

• 2 years later...

I just put this on. My mom was unbearable in many ways, one was that she was a hypochondriac. Which makes me a ahitty person to be sick around, like I think, on some level, they're really just faking it. I know that most people would never do that, but I'm not good with martyrs or negative Nellies, either. My man just called to tell me he hurt himself at work, I put this on. I hope I can be not-bitchy.

• 1 year later...

Wearing this to bed tonight, loving the basil and oakmoss combo. Kinda makes me want to wake my sleeping man up to show him how empathetic I can be. NOT for his need for sleep, though.