Beccah

Myyy goodness. This scent is right up my alley!! I'm loving the melting, gooey brown sugar and cinnamon slurry on me. In drydown the namesake smokiness comes in, and it is absolutely to die for. This layers VERY well with LAM Brown Sugar. Kudos to the story writer, as always.

I'll be getting a full bottle for sure.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whereas I envision Katarina Suit as a undercover sex bomb scent (no pun intended), this one is straight up sex bomb on fire. Literally. It's fire, smoldering embers, smoky wood like feel and sweet burnt sugar, just a touch of spice. I have been up since 2 am for work and I feel like a little sexy thing 15 hours later smelling this stuff!! I desperately want to wear this when the weather FINALLY turns cold. I want to be snuggled in this stuff. It's got a great feel for layering though too. Any thoughts for good combos? LaLa, I love the idea of LAM Brown Sugar... these two seem like a perfect fit!! Just wondering if anyone's tried any other combos?

I have a couple of sniffies of this.. At first I liked it but as it wore on... the boozy note just AMPED to the n'th degree. Long dry down did not improve. I was bummed because I really thought it could work. Thank god I got a Skelly trial in a trade! Though that is closer to EN, it made a great replacement for both.

Edited by StacyK

• 5 years later...

Bumping for Charity Auction!

another wildly popular LP in a genre we don’t really do often anymore. If this sounds interesting at all to you, bid on it as I’m positive you will never again have a chance to get a bottle. People that love it, really love it and rarely come off their stash. Perfect for Fall!

This sounds amazing! @halo0073 thanks so much for bumping these threads. As a person newer to LP, I have magically acquired many of the older coveted scents, but a few of them, I've never even heard of before! Sometimes I suspect that's a sign of how good they really are, no one is willing to talk!