Lina's Pumpkin Apple

hearts

Mmmm.... I heart my PE! I love sweet scents, so this is the perfect sweet fall scent to me. Mara created just what I had in mind for this PE. Something sweet, flirty and fall/autumn -like.

So at first sniff, I smell lots of apple. Yummy sugary apples. As it settles, I get more of the pumpkin and vanilla. Sorry, I'm not the greatest at describing scents... But this smells great! Thanks Mara!!

I know...it sounds great, I love apple so much but I don't think Mara made many bottles. <_< Maybe All Hallows Eve is the closest replacement for this. Not sure!

I was just about to ask Hearts if it was similar to All Hallow's Eve. I thought they might be, so that's why I passed over it, but then I got to thinking...does All Hallow's Eve have pumpkin in it? Damn. Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

• 6 months later...

Omg this is Heavenly!!!! Picture the yummiest sugared buttered apples drenched in pumpkin vanilla spices! This is delicious and creamy!!! Omg I can't stop smelling my arm!

Yes! I was just coming here to review this, but Lady V said exactly what I was gonna say, so I'm simply quoting her! LOL! It's scrumptious, and I want to roll around in it. There. That's my contribution. Oh! And the label is sooo pretty! :D

• 11 months later...

I dreamt about this scent last night. I don't remember what the dream entailed, but I clearly remember seeing the bottle, and given that I remembered it when I woke up, I took it as a sure sign I was meant to wear it today. It's a lot applyier (ha!) than it was. It's still a bit creamy underneath, but mainly what I'm getting is cinnamon-sugared apples with a whisper of vanilla & pumpkin. So pretty! :)

• 2 years later...

I wore this to work yesterday. I love wearing this in the fall weather. It's just gorgeous, and aging so beautifully. It's very smooth, all the ingredients seem to just be settling in, like they're relaxing, and filling in the gaps between themselves. It was a perfect pairing with Heart & Soul yesterday, too. I'm so glad that I got a bottle of this. I'm so glad that I still have some to wear! :)