what will make men and women find you sexy?

I know a very attractive couple, I already feel that there is a mutual attraction between them and my partner, but what if I wanted to have a little fun with it all and make their desire all the stronger for me?

I know cops work on all men and was thinking of wearing G2 + cops but G2 always makes me feel adverse to men.

I know cougar can make all sexes worship you but it's not necessarily sexual.

Any advice on what to wear?

Why don't you try some SS4W, Heart & Soul. LFM, Pop Potion, Perfect Match. or LAM? I would add cops to all but LAM, & Topper to all but LAM/PM.

ETA: If you have Cheap Girls, I would give that one a whirl to ;)

Edited by Beccah

I know a very attractive couple, I already feel that there is a mutual attraction between them and my partner, but what if I wanted to have a little fun with it all and make their desire all the stronger for me?

I know cops work on all men and was thinking of wearing G2 + cops but G2 always makes me feel adverse to men.

I know cougar can make all sexes worship you but it's not necessarily sexual.

Any advice on what to wear?

As a Newbie, is Cops, equal copulins that Mara puts in her scents? thanks

As a Newbie, is Cops, equal copulins that Mara puts in her scents? thanks

Exactly.....you will see it referred to as cops, copulins, EoW, Essence Oil, or as my man calls it....."that ass musk".....LOL

I think you can add some cops to UN Cougar to add a sexual dimension to it. I often wear cops under Sparkle Fuschia. Beccah was raving about adding Topper over Cougar. I've got to try this out when I get my bottle.

What about Sexpionage?

Edited by JOC

Thanks for the advice.

I am worried that Bang and sexpionage make one very attractive to men but have noticed such potions can make some women very competitive. I would like this particular lady to feel most at ease and relaxed with in my company thus I definitely need something unisexy.

I do concur that, BAM or anything with betas will be good to feel comfortable together and also close but maybe I can combine these perchance with something alpha? I find that beta stuff can make everyone very serious, talkative whilst alpha stuff gets everyone giggly and free.

Maybe BAM + LAM (+ cops?) I don't want to be overkill. I'd like to find something that works equally well on both men and women. I have la femme mystère in spray which works well I have noticed in mixed gender situations but I need the oil which will be on its way to me soon as it is so hot here right now I find spray pheros burn off to fast to be effective in this weather without constant reapplication. So LFM is out right now.

Do you find Super Sexy makes women feel attracted to and mesmerised by you too??

Otherwise Cougar with cops maybe the way to go.

I have already tried perfect match with cops which worked well in that we all felt very close but it lacked the sexiness spell for my lady friend, it was more like she wanted to be my BFF which is also fine with me but I would like to play with the ambiguity!

I find that he is a free spirit whereas I have heard that she can be wild through stories but she always seems to be reserved or in check. She does not drink so that plan won't work either!

It's not as if I am dying to be naughty but I would love to feel that the possibility was a hand's reach away! !!! :say66:

Any more thoughts?

Thanks ladies!

Edited by Indigo

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest Cougar, even with cops. I don't find it to work that well around women, definitely not as a sexual attractant. There is a thread on here (somewhere) with people raving about the LAM/BAM combo, or BLAM ;) I've actually had my only over the top hit with SS4W from a woman at the grocery store.

ok thanks Beccah so it'll be SS4W or BLAM!