I am just starting out all left feet here at LP!

NuTrix

Nice haul NuTrix! I LOVE Cherried Almond & Honeyed Vanilla, remember when sniffies were given out in packages a month before it was released and I was going all Gollum over that thing MYYYYY PRECIOUSSSS :lol:

I took out 1.5 ml from both the Perfect Match and Stone cougar and put them into a mini spray bottle-together :blink: (I wanted to lightly scent PM with the trial vial of LP: PINK and SC with the trial vial of CP) Granted, I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not, I didn't want to waste the 1.5 ml from them and thought (hoped) it would be ok...but then I added 1.5 ml of the Cherried Almond to the mini too for fragrance. So now I have a mini mix with PM, SC and Cherried Almond...I'm a little scared to use it because I've never mixed anything before but they seem complimentary...but it SMELLS divine!

I wanted to test run Audacious today so I will probably let my friend test out my "creation" if she's willing :lol:

Loved reading everything you ordered!! Wowza! Okay, we need to be best friends now, so I can come visit :lol2:

Hehehe! I've said I'm addicted already :lol: I don't know how a girl could avoid it! I bet you might believe my wish list is just as ridiculous :blushing: Any combo suggestions? I'm always open to opinions and ideas!

All phero friends welcome here! :love:

Just placed new order! Lots of trial scents for layering! And probably going to break the bank in the future when I want bottles of EVERYTHING :lol: I'll have you know I showed TREMENDOUS restraint by ordering trials first . OHMYGOODNESS the descriptions for everything sound so divine that I just want to go on and order it all but I don't want anything that will get less than my complete devotion, lol, my only fear is that it will be everything I try!!! I know YOU ALL know what I mean :w00t:

Un Lace oil base

Un Cuddle Bunny oil base

LP Trail Col.

Trial Une

Trial Sugared Honeycomb

Trial T.M.I. (2 birds, 1 stone...do I want TMI and/or Caramel Musk for layering? Hmm...)

Trial Caramel Sutra

Trial Pillow Patter

Trial Cheeky

Trial Lick of Cream

Trial The Empress of Persica

Trial Shen Tao

Trial The Alabaster Queen

Trial Banoffee Coffee

Trial Naked Twilight

Please feel free to leave your feedback about any of these you may have- good, bad and undecided! Layering, moods, even SO, friend and coworker opinions.

I guess you can see I'm attracted to foodies. I may burst with anticipation waiting on THIS one!

Thanks for your feedback in advance! :kisses:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back to here because I haven't got a journal and I want to keep track of my madness somehow :lol:

SOMEHOW, when last I ordered, I missed putting Lick of Cream in my cart?!?!? But my friend that I've turned on to LP got a sample and I got to huff her wrist for that day lol. I think she's just ordered again...she'll be a lifer too, I just know it...I mean really- what sane person wouldn't give into the maddening ecstasy that is LP? OK, so once you give in you may no longer be sane but if I am going to be mad, this is where I delight to find my lunacy!

:offtopic::lol2:

Alrighty then- back to why I'm writing this! Please take note that I am NOT a perfumer and I am completely experimenting here. Nor will I ever feign to have a fraction of a fraction of the talent here at LP. I am always layering my Un's with different things and was just hoping for a way to use my samples in a manner that did not end in my spilling them and/or wasting them :mellow:

When I ordered all my samples I also ordered 6 each of the 5ml spray and roller bottles and have gone a teensy bit mad scientist with them. I have discovered I am a clumsy oaf with sample vials and require vehicles to help me- hence the lil' bottles. I have EoW in alcohol (I think I got it from Love scent? I also have EO from LP and prefer it, but I've been trying to find ways to use up this alcohol based stuff and get it gone...) so for starters I put a whopping 10 drops (YES 10! It seemed to be the highest I could go without compromising the scent of the samples) in the bottom of all 12 bottles then poured in samples from selected vials. For the sprays I just left it EoW and the sample, as the samples are quite generous and I didn't want there to be a higher oil to perfumers alcohol ratio so that they would spray nicely. I eye-balled it and tried for 1/3 oils to 2/3 alcohol as follows:

1. LP PINK

2. LP BLACK

3. LP Spring Equinox 2011

4. LP Summer Solstice 2009

5. Cheeky

6. The Alabaster Queen

I'm also hoping the alcohol will aid in dispersing them to the universe ^_^

Buuuut, in addition to the copious amount of cops, for the rollers I went a bit more by adding some of my Un pheros to them. Since they are roller I went the opposite of the spray bottles and went 2/3 oils to 1/3 alcohol (1/3 is the sample, 1/3 is the Un phero also in oil. I'm hoping the added bit of perfumers alcohol will give it a little bit more throw? All speculation of course!):

1. The Empress of Persica w/Audacious

2. Sugared Honeycomb w/LFM

3. Banoffee Coffee w/SS4W

4. Caramel Sutra w/Lace

5. LP Perfume w/CB

6. Shen Tao w/SC

I also had a few 10ml roller bottles of my own. They aren't completely full because I wanted to keep the ratios even but for them I mixed EoW &:

1. LP No. 9 w/OW (and a smidge of honeydew melon oil to sweeten it up and keep it from being so masculine on me)

2. LP Winter Variant w/G2 (no alcohol in this one, I think I'll like it closer to the skin and the EoW gives it a bit of sweetness that was surprisingly pleasant)

I gifted my samples of Naked Twilight, Pillow Patter & Humidity: Summer Solstice 2012 to my newly LP addicted friend spiced up with unscented BI, CB & Lace respectively (2 parts oil to 1 part alcohol). No added cops for her upon request, lol.

SO there it is! For kicks, for ideas, for fun and for whatever it may be worth! :lol:

I still have sample vials of Une, Red Lace & OCCO Ambrosia to fumble with, lol, but I'm going to leave those be. Une only needs to last until I get that bottle and I've been slathering that sample when I wear it...Red Lace won't take long to go through either I'm sure HA! And Ambrosia...well, a little bit goes a loooong way. From now on I'm going to order by the bottle because I'm just a mess with all those little vials everywhere :wacko:

Have a great day and I hope all this was at least a fun read if nothing else! :D:P

@ Calii When you say *I got it bad* does that mean you think when I said I went a teensy bit mad scientist that it may have been an understatement? :lol:

Glad to be home :^^:

@ Mrschrissy :D Not so sure about the brave part, lol, but I think I have saved my trial vials from future fumbles by my bumbling fingers. I know I'll get every last drop out of them now :love: Must not waste the lovelies!

I will add that I wore the Shen Tao combo today and, um, yup...10 drops of EoW to a 5ml bottle packs a whollup! Honestly cannot detect the smell at all, no bleed through or anything! But looking back on my day it's obvious that they were effecting those around me :rofl222: That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that 'cept; I'm a baaaaaaad gurl.... :ange:

Nice haul NuTrix! I LOVE Cherried Almond & Honeyed Vanilla, remember when sniffies were given out in packages a month before it was released and I was going all Gollum over that thing MYYYYY PRECIOUSSSS :lol:

LOL! I totally get the Gollum thing! It's the perfect description! With every order that arrives I overload my shnoz...I know I'm going to, but I can't help myself with all of my pretties :D Moohahaaa :666:^_^

Wow! That is impressive as I am not much of a mixer myself. Hey but what is SC? I have been trying to figure it out it's driving me crazy. You mixed it with Shen Tao.

Stone Cougar unscented :) THAT one went over VERY well yesterday!

Stone Cougar unscented :) THAT one went over VERY well yesterday!

Oh...duh. Boy I seriously wracked my brain before resorting to asking too. THEN I couldn't remember which thread this was in so I thought I would NEVER find out. When you get a journal you better merge all these experiments in there so we can find them!!

Oh...duh. Boy I seriously wracked my brain before resorting to asking too. THEN I couldn't remember which thread this was in so I thought I would NEVER find out. When you get a journal you better merge all these experiments in there so we can find them!!

:Emoticons04263: I will, I promise!

Maybe I'm the only one who feels the need to differentiate the Cougar Potion from the unscented Stone Cougar? The weirdest thing is that at our work there are a myriad of acronyms and it's one of my pet peeves keeping up with them all...but what am I doing here? Yup! I've been infected apparently :(

Alright! So I got a new "flavor" Love Potion recently (thank you Beccah!) of Passion and Desire, previously unsniffed by me. I received a sample of Love Potion Red and Black with my Love Potion sampler and love them both so I couldn’t think of why I wouldn’t like P&D so what the heck, right? WEEEEELL, I made a VERY good decision! Not only that but it’s spiked with Leather & extra cops to boot…too sweet - seriously! :D

I am currently giving in a run and I have a captive audience on top of that, lol. There’s a storm coming (I live in the northeast) and work has been canceled for both hubby and I. So here we are and I’m checking out how this blend goes over with both of us.

Aside from wanting to huff my wrist non-stop :lol: I’ve had this on an hour now and I gotta tell ya, for me, this combo = happy sauce! I’ve got this confident, sassiness but I’m totally surprised by how girly and flirty and fun I’m feeling too. Est & A-nol no doubt, and just the right amount of none for everything else. Hubs is in a good mood too, fun, joking…perfect if we’re to be “trapped” here together LOL!

So far so good and the day is young… :^^:

I'm thinking our husbands will be very happy men!

Hmm. Candle light. Delightful scents. Warm bodies. Copious amounts of copulins...The storm won't be the only thing raging :666:

Made it through the hurricane with flying colors! Thank You Jesus! Praying for all those not as fortunate as we have been. A freind from work won't have her power back until the 5th and I know that is a drop in the bucket compared to many who are suffering much more :(

I lamented often about being out here in the hills but it seems like now that we have our survival gear in order (we were SO hopeless 10 years ago when we moved here) it's a little less unsettling. A tree could still fall on the house or the roof could blow off (jeeze, or cave in for that matter - you never know) but, placebo or not, we do feel better prepared. This in turn, to my point above, gives us a bit more peace of mind to, eh-hem, pursue other recreation when we are "trapped" at home.

@ Beccah if you pop in at all, lol, the man seems to be liking the Leather & cops combo on me...or the Passion & Desire...either way, THINK YOU :D

I was reading, and I've been all over so I can't remember for the life of me where I saw it, and saw a creation the writer referred to as Mega Cougar. They said it was the Cougar with Cougar X2 plus added cops. I think it was the Cougar fragrance by the way I read it but maybe not. The reason I'm not sure is because they had commented that the dry down was a bear, but maybe that's because it had the extra shot of cops in it? I LOVE the Cougar fragrance...and apparently so does the world at large :D and I've been cop'ing everything out lately so this caught my attention. A SUPER social PLUS cops? I'll bet a little bit would go a LONG way. Any thoughts or ideas on this one? Has anyone else read it? I would love to be able to find it again and give the creator credit :love:

LOL! Wish I knew!

Like you, I'm finding I'm really enjoying giving the socials a lil' boost in the naughty direction. Nothing wrong with a little sexual tension here and there :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a Shelly B concoction...but I could be wrong. I love socials boosted with cops though! I think it is the way to go...

Found it again! You guessed it! It is a Shelly B! Credit where credit is due! Shelly that's a rockin idea! When I'm ready for another bottle of SC spray...I think I'm gonna have to try it...I may not wait that long - compulsory now :lol: Imagine being able to say you have Mega Cougar in your arsenal? What could possible happen? :ange: