Does UN LFM Smell?

I have a bottle of UN LFM x 1 in 60/40. I usually useit over my scent (when I am out of the house) as it does not contain cops and I don't want unnecessary pheros to linger in my house.

I usually apply a spray on my hair and 1-2 sprays on chest and arms. It seems like UN LFM has some kind of smell on me. It doesn't smell extremely awful but it is distinct. I have to add a dab or two of cover scent to cover it. Do you get that too?

I have a bottle of UN LFM x 1 in 60/40. I usually useit over my scent (when I am out of the house) as it does not contain cops and I don't want unnecessary pheros to linger in my house.

I usually apply a spray on my hair and 1-2 sprays on chest and arms. It seems like UN LFM has some kind of smell on me. It doesn't smell extremely awful but it is distinct. I have to add a dab or two of cover scent to cover it. Do you get that too?

personally, I get NO smell, and no one seems to sense a "smell" from me, but it just be our chemistry

To me, the un-pheros (such as LFM) have a faint but distinct smell (not bad but distinct), at least in the bottle. On my skin, the smell disappears after a few minutes. But still, I always prefer to use a cover scent. Sometimes, I just put a few drops of my favourite perfume oil into the phero bottle. For this, I'm using the small spray bottles, so that I can have the same phero blend with different perfumes. From my experience, those phero blends without cops need only a few drops of perfume to cover their smell.

I get a faint, natural scent, no where near as pungent at SS4W, but along the same lines. It's very faint though. Likely no one would be able to smell it if I wore it uncovered, but I never wear my pheros uncovered. Intentionally, anyway. :lol:. I think it's highly variable from person to person though.

Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone.

I don't get much of an odor from LFM, but Est & B-nol do have have their own distinctive smells. I like the smell of Est, but I find the smell of B-nol offensive, so I stay away from BAM & Sexology (b-nol heavy blends). Interestingly enough, b-nol doesn't bother me in Heart & Soul either.

I get a faint, natural scent, no where near as pungent at SS4W, but along the same lines. It's very faint though. Likely no one would be able to smell it if I wore it uncovered, but I never wear my pheros uncovered. Intentionally, anyway. :lol:. I think it's highly variable from person to person though.

I often apply pheros over my cover scent while I'm outside the house or when I get into my office. I love the scent of UN PP and SS4W seems odourless.

I don't get much of an odor from LFM, but Est & B-nol do have have their own distinctive smells. I like the smell of Est, but I find the smell of B-nol offensive, so I stay away from BAM & Sexology (b-nol heavy blends). Interestingly enough, b-nol doesn't bother me in Heart & Soul either.

Ah, maybe it's B-Nol. I made an ingredient comparison between SS4W, LFM and PP the other day. Besides UN SWS, UN SS4W and UN PP, I really don't use too much/often of the rest of the UN pheros. I recall not having an "odour" issue with H&S either. I must test my UN Est spray again. There isn't many opportunity to use it.

To me, the un-pheros (such as LFM) have a faint but distinct smell (not bad but distinct), at least in the bottle. On my skin, the smell disappears after a few minutes. But still, I always prefer to use a cover scent. Sometimes, I just put a few drops of my favourite perfume oil into the phero bottle. For this, I'm using the small spray bottles, so that I can have the same phero blend with different perfumes. From my experience, those phero blends without cops need only a few drops of perfume to cover their smell.

Other than the alcohol,none that I have noticed,but so far I have always used a cover or mixed,like Snowflake. I spray it in my hair mostly,with a few drops of G&L or Red :D

I might do this ... I'll have to get down to thinking what scent to mix it with.