New Releases for OCTOBER 2012

Potion Master

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the love potion soap a new thing? It looks divine

There's been soap offered before (there was a Vamp Cafe scrub bar) but not like this, to my knowledge.

Ahhhh Soap! Une soap? LPO soap? My friend have I have just been talking about honey soap! LPO soap sounds divine and a good creamy wash. I'm locing the labels for midnight masquerade and spell weaver. I'm also intrigues by don't be afraid of the dark and jack. So will it be a pumpkin scent for men?! I wish i had a guinea pig.

Well not until Mara gets everything updated, so hopefully in a few days time (she's only one woman!) But it's everything from the cute to the funny to the creepy, which is what is really fun about Halloween, that I can go thematically in so many different directions.

Well not until Mara gets everything updated, so hopefully in a few days time (she's only one woman!) But it's everything from the cute to the funny to the creepy, which is what is really fun about Halloween, that I can go thematically in so many different directions.

I truly love reading your descriptions Luna, and I love how involved you are with the forum!

And no, I'm not trying to butter you up for inside info, just wanted you to know ;)

If there is 11 new scents offered this month.The sample pack has 15? are there scents in there from previous months? :)

You are confusing 2 separate offers. Sorry if I did not make that clear.

The monthly pack, featuring all new releases, contains 11 fragrances.

Separately, we are offering a grab bag of trial vials from Halloweens PAST. A collection of 15 scents from past years...a $75 value for $35...which is less than half price.

I truly love reading your descriptions Luna, and I love how involved you are with the forum!

And no, I'm not trying to butter you up for inside info, just wanted you to know ;)

:yeahthat: x100 ...ummm except I am not beyond buttering her up :001_302:

Ebil-ish looks *so* cute! I think a sample of it will have to come to my house!

You are confusing 2 separate offers. Sorry if I did not make that clear.

The monthly pack, featuring all new releases, contains 11 fragrances.

Separately, we are offering a grab bag of trial vials from Halloweens PAST. A collection of 15 scents from past years...a $75 value for $35...which is less than half price.

oh ok I get it now.:) oh nice! I want both sample packs now

DEAD FAINT

SPIDER SILK

DITTO !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

AD-Espiritual_LovePotionj.jpg Mmm....me gusta !!

Edited by liz

Oh Gods, Darbla--THANK YOU for posting that! I have never seen a bat yawn and scritch!!! I LOVE bats so much! They swoop right by us on our porch all the time while hunting moths, and they never touch us. And when they skim our windows, it's amazing. :heart: Dang! He's so fuzzy. His widdle ears are huge. I cannot stop squeeing!!!!!!! Edited by ElizabethOSP

Darbla, you may have changed my life-long belief about bats with that video!! I've never seen a bat in real life, but I've always been terrified and horrified by them!! This little one is darling and sweet!! OK, now I can love tiny baby bats!!