New Releases for OCTOBER 2012

Potion Master

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, really? Which one has you baffled? There is nothing edible in there. (I don't like to mix fragrances and candy because I think the candy absorbs the smell of the perfumes and ruins the candy, so everything in there is toys.) Just open it and play!!! :D

Well the purple witch's potion (which I've since opened and figured out that it is sort of like that green "slime" toy.) And a small orange bottle with liquid that says its a choking hazard but not what's in it. I haven't opened that yet. There was also a plastic pumpkin that looked like hard candy at first.

LOL! I have no idea why the first thing that popped into my head was to eat them all. Maybe I've got a sweet tooth happening or something.

small orange bottle = BUBBLES!!!

The hard pumpkin thingy is actually hand painted wood and a very nifty spinning top!

And yeah, I love slime. heeee.

Maybe someone will take a picture of the collection since several people have received them by now.

The nifty top is a nifty cat toy :lol: ...1st my L'il wild Gurl attacked it and my boy woke up an ran off ...now they bat it about,hah and it is indestructible if a bit noisy in the middle of the night :D

So yes, here are the KYOOT THINGS Da Mawa included in the special Halloween sampler pack:

faboo Witchie-Poo bag:

witchbagcrop.jpg

Toys! (whoopsie, the label on the slime is upside-down)

toysresize.jpg

Cauldron o'smellies and Count Duckula:

smelliescrop.jpg

Oh wow, I thought the goodie bag was with the extra special older Halloween sample pack, not the brand new releases! I was happily surprised when I got my new releases yesterday. Thanks, Mara!!!

The only thing is, I'm still unsure what the "Witch's Potion" is for....... :blushing:

Edited by Darbla

ahh halloween in just a few weeks. Its exciting! I just love this time of the year. I also recieved all my goodies along with the cute finger puppets and air bubbles,etc...xoxoxoxoxo! hugs and kisses to all! :witchnaner: Iam going to check out the private editions next see what new treats are brewing there. I dont look often so should be a fun treat.

So yes, here are the KYOOT THINGS Da Mawa included in the special Halloween sampler pack:

faboo Witchie-Poo bag:

witchbagcrop.jpg

Toys! (whoopsie, the label on the slime is upside-down)

toysresize.jpg

Cauldron o'smellies and Count Duckula:

smelliescrop.jpg

AUGH! CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

I'm ordering as soon as a birthday check clears. 'Cause, you know, what ELSE could birthday checks possibly be for...? B)GAH! Can't WAIT!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP