PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity, sexual stimulant.

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

EGYPTIAN SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

CINNAMON ~ Sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.

AD-Jack_LovePotion.jpg

Edited by Beccah

I got a sample of this because somehow I think it might end up not being manly at all on me. Most pumpkin combos with wood in them aren't (like BPAL's The Changeling), even if it's cedar which is usually The Ungodly Cedar of Death in other circumstances, so we'll see! I amp pumpkin and generally most sweeter notes so it just might end up being unisex-to-feminine on my skin. If it is too masculine I'll give it to my 16-year-old cousin and tell him it will make him into a man faster. :lol:

this reminded me of my imaginary lover, his name is/was Jack.....HAMMER, HAH !!

the blend of ingredients used are FAB, waiting eagarly to to sniff this one :D

Edited by liz

3 words...

MUST HAVE BOTTLE !!!

took a sample out at random, Jack...aaahhhh dreamy :love-you: , nicely blended !!

not overpowering, slightly powdery but not in a bad way, just right

I want to try this w/B2 for sleepy time

and on SP...after hot SEXX !!

drydown is light and soft almost teasing you, sexy and manly

ABSO-F'g-LUTELY GIRL !!

I as many here enjoy wearing the Men scents !

Edited by liz

oh my gosh, this is wonderful. It smells good on me but a bit more masculine than i would wear in public. Gently spicy, gently pumpkiny, and the musk and sandalwood are to die for. I definitely want to slather this on a guy and then have my way with him.

This is so intriguing, I love it for just that reason, actually. I will say I too think it's more masculine than unisex but if you enjoy wearing the men's scents then this is very nice. At first I thought it might be too "clean" for my tastes (although Quince likes that kind of scent for himself) but the other elements really give it a nice depth without being too heavy or dark. The ginger lends a slight effervescent character (like it can depending on how it's used) but I'd say primarily this is a guy's pumpkin musk (and mind you, I don't know what the actual Pumpkin Musk smells like but maybe someone else can compare the two): it's smooth and clean and a bit spicy, a bit earthy, a tiny bit woody. One of those scents a guy can wear anytime, but I think this is a perfect fall male fragrance

I gave Michael his sample of this and he put it away to "save it". Uh...for what?! I didn't even get to smell it because I wanted him to open it first.

I think I am just going to start ordering him one new sample every time I order so that he has his own little pile and doesn't feel like he has to "save them."

Quince does that too; it took me a long time to get him wearing fragrance as a daily habit (and I still remind him most days anyway).

There was something very powdery and beautiful about this in the beginning then it went haywire on me. I put some on the BF and it smelled beautiful on him, then he left and I didn't get to bury my nose in his arm, so I had to settle for my arm. Something took a left and went sharp. It had that same feel as the white musk, I am going to have to retry this on both me and the BF to see how it evolves and to give a better review.

• 2 weeks later...

I got BF to try this when my order came in last week. I didn't know if he would like it, since he's had such widely varied reactions to my own pumpkin scents. But he loved it. It smelled beautiful on him. And he asked if I could get him a bottle before it sells out. :huh: Yup. This is the second LP he's asked me to get for him.

I think I would wear this at home, too. I like Liz's idea of boosting with Teddy BB, (or maybe she said B2?). It'd make a nice, soothing scent to wear in the cold winter months. Or maybe something like Balm Bomb...

this is a nice scent! when i wore it the scent was sweeter with pumkin taking a bit of a back seat to the spice, and the burgamont just added some depth. My brother gave it a shot and he got hit with major spices at first. It did mellow to a nice rounded scent on him. He said he liked it.

• 4 weeks later...

:heart: Well. Jack has seduced me completely. :heart: It's just so PRETTY! It smells really good on Mr. Matt...and it smells GREAT on me!!! It's sweet and understated and a little tiny bit of pumpkin wafts by once in a while. The sweetness is sort of fruity and musky and dry all at the same time. I keep thinking "white." It's sheer, too. I definitely get the egyptian sandalwood. This is such an amazing blend! It has become my surprise favorite of the Halloweens. Who'd-a-thunk?!? And I'm another who's thinking about using it with TeddyBB. YUM!!! :w00t: This is one of those perfumes that poofs up from my wrists or cleavage, and I think "What's that beautiful scent?" and it's me! I LOVE that effect!!! :heart:

Yeah I was surprised with how much I liked it as well, I'm planning to get a bottle for me and Quince ends up liking it a lot we'll have to fight over it. :lol:

• 8 months later...

Now that I have secured a bottle of this baby, I have to say, it is freaking beautiful! To me it smells like peanut butter cookies!

It also has a nice cozy feel that lavender has on this, and I could have sworn this has lavender but it doesn't. It has the other lav-vetiver which has that nice cozy smooth pillowy relaxing vibe to it. I have been wearing my sample to bed a lot, and I am so excited to be getting a bottle. This is one of those unisex scents that I am going to love at bed time, or during Carrie week.

I've got a bottle coming my way, too. YOu're definitely right. i can see myself wearing it to bed, but I really want to slather a dude with it. Mmmmmm!!!

i got mine boosted with cops so I can be a horny jack o lantern under the sheets.. BOO BOONER BOO!

I tried out the sniffie I have of this (thanks Lady V!) and I love the smell. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. *sigh* adding one bottle of Jack to next order

• 4 years later...

What is this morphing mystery, Jack the magic man? My man put it on this morning and I did not like it at all and was happy to give a clear and easy "no." The ginger and maybe the cedar together made something almost medicinal to my nose. A half hour later, he said it changed, so I smelled it again,?and it was easy, "still no, I'm not feeling it." 

That was five hours ago, so when I snuggled him and he smelled delicious, I assumed he had covered it with something more snug-alicious (not to be confused with Snugalicious). But no, still Jack. I cannot trust this Magic Jack and his suddenly sweet pumpkin seduction. He has no shame. But it makes me wonder what kind of consistent and trustworthy pumpkin I can slather my man with, and soon.