Difference between stonecougar and scented cougar?

Having been under the weather with the flu recently and rather non compos mentis, I accidentally ordered stone cougar instead of cougar. I have always adored the delicious grapefruit scent of cougar so am kicking myself for having failed to restock with that fruitfest having said that I am always up for something new.

I wondered what the differences are?

Does one need to apply less given that stonecougar is unscented?

Also what type of scents would obscure the pungent odour that I have read stonecougar may have virgin?

Any other comments or advice appreciated! :Emoticons0424:

Unscented cougar shouldn't be highly stinky. It has some cops but a very small amount compared to the OCCOs and some of the other blends, and I would say most fragrances would probably do the job.

You could also try selling the unscented cougar on the trading post and reorder the scented.

Scented Cougar is 1/3 the strength of Stone C...you could get the scented Cougar and use with it,that is what I do at times <with added OCCO Pink :lol: > Celebutante would be perfect too! ...to me SC is not stinky.

Scented Cougar contains Stone Cougar pheromone blend @ 333 mcgs per bottle. Unscented Stone Cougar contains the pheromone blend @ 1,000 mcgs per bottle. The only difference would be the perfume carrier & strength.

Have you experienced 'superior' hits using stonecougar as opposed to cougar?

Well, the scent of Cougar is supposed to be part of the magic, in addition to the proprietary phero blend. There is actually some evidence that grapefruit is sexually attractive and makes the wearer seem young. And there is something special about the grapefruit ingredient in Mara's blend, because it is stable and doesn't go funky. Essential oil of grapefruit tends to break down and smell bad.

On the other hand, pheros in the unscented are 3x more concentrated, so it would be hard to say which might give the most hits.

Interesting Queen of swords, I think that's why I find my scented pheros diffuse better than the unscented even though their strength is less in terms of chemical components.

Interesting Queen of swords, I think that's why I find my scented pheros diffuse better than the unscented even though their strength is less in terms of chemical components.

Scent does aid diffusion......it also encourages people to lean in and sniff you.......sometimes I still choose to just use unscented though......sneak attack.....LOL

I've had the best success using pheromones already in perfume, but that is probably because it's easier to tell how much you're using. I don't really need a perfume with Stone Cougar or Topper, but those are two I can't really go wrong with. I absolutely love Cougar Potion & I've found you really can't go wrong with adding extra Stone Cougar to the mix.

Interesting - I use unscented pheros almost exclusively, and agree with Dolly about the "lean in". I get that a lot when I'm working. It's ridiculously fun.

But then again, I do not use anything with cops in it, so I can't speak with any authority about the scent after dry-down. During the summertime there is so much sweating going on that anything that might even remotely smell like too much kootch is off limits for me.

I like the idea of the grapefruit scent though. Hmmm, might have to try it.

does cougar have EST in it?

thanks Beccah