Hi everyone! looking forward to getting started

skylove

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member, have been reading through lots of posts about the different pheromones and fragrances and a few have caught my eye! I also noticed everyone on here seems really nice!! I feel like its a very welcoming place which is great! Its hard when you are new to pheromones and feel silly when you don't understand the lingo so thanks in advance for you patience!

Maybe this isn't the right place to post this but anyway what got me interested is my love of fragrance and perfume (you could say obsession!) and also being single and wanting to meet someone so looking for that extra boost to help as Im tired of always being overlooked by men. I am cute but not considered 'sexy'. Im a bit scared of copulins though so would prefer something low on those or that isnt strong smelling. I love the idea of the cover scents here and all the amazing mixes!

So what I am looking for at the moment is related to a specific purpose (and I have someone in mind!) but even in general to attract men. There is a guy I like at the moment and I would like to try to get his attention!!!!!

Look forward to any suggestions on my first order as am a bit overwhelmed with all the choices! they all look so good!

:KITTY_~12:

Welcome to the forum, Skylove! LPMP offers a wide variety of choices so it is not easy when it comes to making your orders even if two years down the road.

Is there a reason why you have been overlooked by men? You mentioned that you are cute and as your pheromone signature should be congruent with your personality, my guess is that Lace will work. However, if you have been overlooked for your cuteness, perhaps that's something you can (or even should) work on or at the other end of the spectrum .... Stay true to yourself as you deserve to have the best guy in the world who accepts who you are.

The scents here are crafted based on the magical effects of each ingredient. Besides pheromones, I really like the Spell Potion range as I have two children and I avoid using pheros when they are around and that's almost 24 X 7 in my case.

What kind of scents do you like? Foody? Fruity? Floral? Or take a look at your current collection of scents. It will give you an induction of which category of scents you should focus on. Get the LP samplers, read the reviews and look around at the trade post as not everyone has unlimited budget to cater for this addiction.

Next month is the all pheromone boosted perfumes month so you are in for it! Have fun and don't forget to post your reviews!

Hi Skylove:

Welcome to our obsession! My advice is, don't fear the copulins. Try out some of Mara's scented copulin product and you will not have to worry about covering the scent. They are already expertly blended with cover scents. One of my favorite copulin products is Pherogirl, which is a honey/orange flower scent, and you can purchase this in the sample size.

Copulins are, IMO, the single most effective thing you can wear for attracting male attention.

If you describe what types of fragrances you like, you will probably get many suggestions for what LPs to try.

Welcome!!! Yes, tell us what you like in a fragrance and we can give you some suggestions. As for pheros, cops are good, but I, personally, prefer the blends. I think the LAMs would be a good start, and they come in yummy scents. (Pink LAM- awesome!!)

Hi Skylove!

You are definitely in for some fun here, man or no man!! I second BlueBears suggestion of LAM's. They are a sexy fun blend with the Alpha-nol and cops. Can't get a better starter phero than that or getting male attention and boosting your own mood. Pink Amber is my fave and it layers with everything in the LP world!!! But get the LAM sampler and you can try them all.

hi Skylove!!! Don't be afraid of the Cops!! they do wonders for getting male attention. I suggest getting the sampler of the OCCO line for that. I really love the OCCO Blue and OCCO pink. What kind of scents do you like? I love foody things an LP does the best that i have ever encountered!

Hi Skylove! Welcome to the forum! :D

There are excellent phero blends to choose from here. I've always been someone who seems to straddle the line between cute & sexy myself, (according to friends and men I've known), and I've found that when I want to emphasize my cuteness, Lace is wonderful, and if I want to leap over the line into sexy, Super Sexy for Women is absolutely fantastic. I will also put in a bid on LAM. It's great for elevating your own mood, and it can also put you "in the mood", which may lend you a bit of a sexier edge just in terms of how you portray yourself.

I'd also agree with the others in saying, don't fear the cops. I was afraid of them, too, when I first joined, but not only are they wonderful for capturing male attention, they also have the advantage of making you feel sexy. In addition, copulins can kind of give you "the sparkle of youth", so to speak. They are not something to be feared! Rather, as something that is produced only by women, they are definitely something to be embraced, and put to good use on unsuspecting males! :lol: Mara makes so many lovely perfumes with cops that you should have no trouble finding some that are to your liking. Occo Ambrosia is lovely, and I'll second, third and fourth Xev's suggestion of PheroGirl. It's sexy in a bottle, that one. ;)

Be sure to let us know what you decide to try! We're always interested! And have fun! :D

Welcome, Skylove!!

I agree with everyone else, don't be scared of the cops! Get the OCCO sampler, or the LAM sampler - I have and love them both. Just let them dry down before you put your clothes on, and don't get any in your hair. You won't be able to smell them after drydown, and both the self-effects and the effects on others is amazing!

Can't wait to hear what you get, and how you like it! Have fun!!

Welcome to our home,welcome to the Adventure !!! ...you have been given most excellent advice...at minimum samples of Cougar,Red Lace,Mara's Rocket Fuel,Darling Catalina & All Hallow's Eve jump to mind :)

:hearts18:Hey, skylove! Welcome to the Family!!! :hearts18:

I think the Ladies have already given wonderful suggestions. Have fun trying stuff! And never, ever, ever be shy about asking questions here. We all LOOOOVE to discuss the perfumes...pretty much endlessly! Heee!

Welcome to the forum, Skylove! LPMP offers a wide variety of choices so it is not easy when it comes to making your orders even if two years down the road.

Is there a reason why you have been overlooked by men? You mentioned that you are cute and as your pheromone signature should be congruent with your personality, my guess is that Lace will work. However, if you have been overlooked for your cuteness, perhaps that's something you can (or even should) work on or at the other end of the spectrum .... Stay true to yourself as you deserve to have the best guy in the world who accepts who you are.

The scents here are crafted based on the magical effects of each ingredient. Besides pheromones, I really like the Spell Potion range as I have two children and I avoid using pheros when they are around and that's almost 24 X 7 in my case.

What kind of scents do you like? Foody? Fruity? Floral? Or take a look at your current collection of scents. It will give you an induction of which category of scents you should focus on. Get the LP samplers, read the reviews and look around at the trade post as not everyone has unlimited budget to cater for this addiction.

Next month is the all pheromone boosted perfumes month so you are in for it! Have fun and don't forget to post your reviews!

Thanks for the reply, I am so excited by all the replies and suggestions!! :Emoticons0804:

I do tend to get overlooked as I don't think I have that kind of sex appeal some women have unfortunately and that kind of effect on men I wish I had.

As for scents I love all different kinds mainly either floriental types (more so for cooler weather or night) of fresh scents for the day. I like Chanel Coco, Guerlain Insolence, Allesandra Del Aqua, Kai, Child, Amariage by Givenchy to name a few!

Hi Skylove:

Welcome to our obsession! My advice is, don't fear the copulins. Try out some of Mara's scented copulin product and you will not have to worry about covering the scent. They are already expertly blended with cover scents. One of my favorite copulin products is Pherogirl, which is a honey/orange flower scent, and you can purchase this in the sample size.

Copulins are, IMO, the single most effective thing you can wear for attracting male attention.

If you describe what types of fragrances you like, you will probably get many suggestions for what LPs to try.

Thanks so much!

I didn't see that you could order samples? Pherogirl sounds great I love orange flower.

Thats true I bet in the mixes the copulins aren't as noticeable so people can't tell that you've sprayed them on yourself.

Welcome!!! Yes, tell us what you like in a fragrance and we can give you some suggestions. As for pheros, cops are good, but I, personally, prefer the blends. I think the LAMs would be a good start, and they come in yummy scents. (Pink LAM- awesome!!)

Thanks so much! I like sweet or fresh fragrances or floral.. theres not many fragrances I dont like but I tend to not like chyrpes / civet / leather.

Is LAM Like a Magnet?

Hi Skylove!

You are definitely in for some fun here, man or no man!! I second BlueBears suggestion of LAM's. They are a sexy fun blend with the Alpha-nol and cops. Can't get a better starter phero than that or getting male attention and boosting your own mood. Pink Amber is my fave and it layers with everything in the LP world!!! But get the LAM sampler and you can try them all.

I can tell im in for some fun here!! Im having a great time reading the posts!! Pink Amber sounds delicious! :love:

hi Skylove!!! Don't be afraid of the Cops!! they do wonders for getting male attention. I suggest getting the sampler of the OCCO line for that. I really love the OCCO Blue and OCCO pink. What kind of scents do you like? I love foody things an LP does the best that i have ever encountered!

Excellent thank you!! I like foody scents too - yum!

Hi Skylove! Welcome to the forum :thbf54f4bf:

Welcome Skylove!! This is the best forum ever, you will just love it here :)

Welcome to our home,welcome to the Adventure !!! ...you have been given most excellent advice...at minimum samples of Cougar,Red Lace,Mara's Rocket Fuel,Darling Catalina & All Hallow's Eve jump to mind :)

Hello and welcome! :)

:hearts18:Hey, skylove! Welcome to the Family!!! :hearts18:

I think the Ladies have already given wonderful suggestions. Have fun trying stuff! And never, ever, ever be shy about asking questions here. We all LOOOOVE to discuss the perfumes...pretty much endlessly! Heee!

YAY! Thank you! those samples sound great

Hi Skylove! Welcome to the forum! :D

There are excellent phero blends to choose from here. I've always been someone who seems to straddle the line between cute & sexy myself, (according to friends and men I've known), and I've found that when I want to emphasize my cuteness, Lace is wonderful, and if I want to leap over the line into sexy, Super Sexy for Women is absolutely fantastic. I will also put in a bid on LAM. It's great for elevating your own mood, and it can also put you "in the mood", which may lend you a bit of a sexier edge just in terms of how you portray yourself.

I'd also agree with the others in saying, don't fear the cops. I was afraid of them, too, when I first joined, but not only are they wonderful for capturing male attention, they also have the advantage of making you feel sexy. In addition, copulins can kind of give you "the sparkle of youth", so to speak. They are not something to be feared! Rather, as something that is produced only by women, they are definitely something to be embraced, and put to good use on unsuspecting males! :lol: Mara makes so many lovely perfumes with cops that you should have no trouble finding some that are to your liking. Occo Ambrosia is lovely, and I'll second, third and fourth Xev's suggestion of PheroGirl. It's sexy in a bottle, that one. ;)

Be sure to let us know what you decide to try! We're always interested! And have fun! :D

Like a magnet and pherogirl are great starts by the sounds.

Do you recommend the oil or sprays?

:potions23:

The order I decided with for my first order is mainly samples to try a few things and see what I love

Though I chose a full bottle of LAM Pink Amber

And suggested samples for starters of Hallows Eve, Love Potion Red Lace, Pouncing Potion, Phero Girl, Cuddle Bunny, Rocket Fuel and Cougar :LuvU396:

Welcome, Skylove! I agree with Halo....start with some of the samples in oil, and then move up to the sprays if you wish.

Very good choices to start with! The LAM line is very lightly scented, and is very versatile.....it can either be worn alone for a light scent or layered with other scents.....

Welcome again! I am a little late to the party, because I am in a busy time with my business right now.....but will be looking forward to what you think of the fab products that Mara has created for us here!

Great choice, Skylove! I don't know why I have totally forgotten about the LAMs, silly me! I love to use LAM and BAM together. My friend and I can talk forever without being bored.

Hello and welcome. I have used men's products here that have a touch of copulins in them. They are blended in so smoothly you can barely tell they are there. But the mixes can work wonders with Mrs. QG given the right circumstances.

Edited by quietguy

Oh my Goodness, yes!

You got some of the best phero samples here. I am actually a little jealous that you are just starting out here. I remember the excitement of getting my first DIHL experience with my first sample of Cuddle Bunny!! CB and LAM Pink AMber were my first fave pheros. Of course now I've got everything and my head is always spinning. A little over two years later and the excitement really never stops. Just think...I came over to LP to pick up A new bottle of perfume and...turned into this... :Emoticons00810:

:hi215:AND :smilies-23596:

Great first picks! You're gonna soooo love them! :D Ask anything! Everyone here wants to give every newbie the shots we wish we had when we started out...at least that's how it's always felt when I asked questions! Happy experimenting and welcome to your new addiction :lol:

Great first order! You got some of my favs! Can't wait to read your thoughts when you get your goodies :)

Great choice, Skylove! I don't know why I have totally forgotten about the LAMs, silly me! I love to use LAM and BAM together. My friend and I can talk forever without being bored.

Welcome Skylove

Hello and welcome. I have used men's products here that have a touch of copulins in them. They are blended in so smoothly you can barely tell they are there. But the mixes can work wonders with Mrs. QG given the right circumstances.

Great choices!!

:nice09719::heart0974:

Thank you! Yes I will definitely report back on what I think, though I know a lot depends on time and how I find people to be to me when I wear them. Will be very exciting!

LAM and BAM sound like a good combination!

Welcome, Skylove! I agree with Halo....start with some of the samples in oil, and then move up to the sprays if you wish.

Very good choices to start with! The LAM line is very lightly scented, and is very versatile.....it can either be worn alone for a light scent or layered with other scents.....

Welcome again! I am a little late to the party, because I am in a busy time with my business right now.....but will be looking forward to what you think of the fab products that Mara has created for us here!

Thank you!! Yes looking forward to seeing what changes they bring and hopefully in meeting people esp men lol. Or even just enjoying the lovely fragrances! :bday1029:

Oh my Goodness, yes!

You got some of the best phero samples here. I am actually a little jealous that you are just starting out here. I remember the excitement of getting my first DIHL experience with my first sample of Cuddle Bunny!! CB and LAM Pink AMber were my first fave pheros. Of course now I've got everything and my head is always spinning. A little over two years later and the excitement really never stops. Just think...I came over to LP to pick up A new bottle of perfume and...turned into this... :Emoticons00810:

Hahaha!! I love it that the excitement still hasn't stopped! I am excited to get my perfumes and seeing how they work for me which ones work best and how people react!!

:hi215:AND :smilies-23596:

Great first picks! You're gonna soooo love them! :D Ask anything! Everyone here wants to give every newbie the shots we wish we had when we started out...at least that's how it's always felt when I asked questions! Happy experimenting and welcome to your new addiction :lol:

I'm sure Ill have lots of questions!!! Thanks to yourself and everyone for making me feel welcome :magicstick:

• 2 weeks later...

:Emoticons04235:

I was very excited to receive my fragrances yesterday! I had had the worst day too I fell and sprained and tore ligaments in both my ankles and feet so came from hospital feeling pretty depressed and in pain when I saw a box in my letterbox!! It really cheered me up! So I have been in bed but have been smelling the fragrances and wanted to share my initial thoughts.

So there were four that really really caught my interest (LAM was only full size one)

First is LAM which I bought the full size oil of. It is sweet without being too sweet and is just stunning!! I can't wait to wear it.

Secondly is Cougar. This one is amazing! I know it sounds weird but when I smelt it I just felt like it smelled like pure lust! I have been enjoying just smelling it so much its amazing! I hope it works like that on men then I'd really be unstoppable lol!! I will definitely be getting a full bottle of this.

Third is Cuddle Bunny - this is so cute! it just makes you feel that you want to be cuddled I love the scent!! Definitley need a full size

Fourth one I love is Red love potion. Smells soo good a great nighttime fragrance!!

I also like pherogirl a lot too but I think I need to feel daring to wear that one as its strong on the pheros hehe I think I will like it though

So those are my favorites from the bottle but I will wear them all at some stage and see what reactions I get!!

:perfume:

Yes,sorry to her about that but what great time to get your LP present! LAM Pink AMber is awesome and it layers well with a lot of LP's including LP Red if you want to add the phero to that one. I wish I liked Cougar as much as everyone else. I may have to try another sample of it in case my tastes have changed. Have fun and let us know how they all wear on you!!