Red Lace and OCCO: Purple

I wore this today to head to the farmers market and then I headed to the gym to work out.... I was on the elliptical and during the course of my 40 minutes on there, 4 different men on either side of me started working out and then quickly left....

So I will have to remember not to wear this combo next time I work out.... :rainman:

Yeah, those two scents don't seem complementary to me. Those two both contain cops, so it probably puts you in the ghost zone. I've worn OCCO White with Compromising Positions before & SO told me he felt anxious & uncomfortable from the combo. You could definitel be in over dose territory. If you like the scent combo, why not get a sample of unphero'd Red to try out instead?

Yeah, those two scents don't seem complementary to me. Those two both contain cops, so it probably puts you in the ghost zone. I've worn OCCO White with Compromising Positions before & SO told me he felt anxious & uncomfortable from the combo. You could definitel be in over dose territory. If you like the scent combo, why not get a sample of unphero'd Red to try out instead?

It really did put me in the ghost zone.... I'm going out to a romantic dinner for two tonight and I'm trying to figure out what to wear? I was thinking SS4W 3 sprays and not sure what to mix with it?

I love my Far Far and Away and Vicars and Tarts.... I have OCCO: Purple, Red, Black and Blue. My 2 un phero's are: SS4W and LFM

but I'm trying for a full out sexy vibe tonight...any help would be appreciated, thanks

Edited by dolphindolls2

I would go with the three sprays of SS4W, with Vicars and Tarts, and a smidge of Occo red. Hope your romantic dinner turns out wonderful!

Yes, that!

I would go with the three sprays of SS4W, with Vicars and Tarts, and a smidge of Occo red. Hope your romantic dinner turns out wonderful!

:yeahthat::)

... have not tried OCCO Purple,not my type,and IMNSHO Red Lace has plenty of cops in it! ,but if anything OCCO Red would be far better.

That sounds like a great combo.... I was tired I fell asleep and we are just getting ready now to go out....thanks I will let you know how this one works out

I guess you must have left by now as I meant to point out that cops might last longer than pheros and you might have od this morning and there is a possibility that some cops are still hanging onto your body, etc. and you might not Need as much.

Enjoy your dinner and let us know how it went, DD!

JOC, did I ever tell you how much I love having you around. You're pretty amazing. Most of the time you come off reserved & still (like quiet, but still vocally present) & then other times you bust out with a true gem, or something quite hilarious. Anyway, your post was gem quality.

Thanks, Beccah & Egger. Many a times, I will type a long reply to some posts and as I read it before posting it, I'd delete the bulk of it (but of course there are times when I just click on post without reviewing it). I realise that my replies can be lengthy.

Funny thing that I come across as reserved and still. Professionally, I'm known for being an extrovert and thus highly suitable for the role I'm playing. In my leisure time, I'd rather be alone (and not even with my kids or pet). I don't have a problem traveling solo, eating at restaurants alone or shopping alone and I don't mind doing such activities with the right company. I did a number of European countries and the countries I worked in previously, all on my own.

My train of thoughts, experiences, etc. are probably quite different from most of you ladies here due to our culture differences, values and practices. I often feel tha I am trapped in the gray zone, neither Eastern nor Western. The Easterners feel that I am too open-minded and radical while the Westerners feel that I am conservative.

I am weird, I guess.

Funny thing that I come across as reserved and still. Professionally, I'm known for being an extrovert and thus highly suitable for the role I'm playing. In my leisure time, I'd rather be alone (and not even with my kids or pet). I don't have a problem traveling solo, eating at restaurants alone or shopping alone and I don't mind doing such activities with the right company. I did a number of European countries and the countries I worked in previously, all on my own.

I always thought you came across as quite succinct and precise. You say exactly what you mean to say.

I guess you must have left by now as I meant to point out that cops might last longer than pheros and you might have od this morning and there is a possibility that some cops are still hanging onto your body, etc. and you might not Need as much.

Enjoy your dinner and let us know how it went, DD!

Well the dinner was a bust... on to the next guy... I am going to try SS4W with Spider Silk and see how that one works