A little reunion help? Looking for some advice please.

my SO of a year and i had an agreement to stop seeing eachother because of circumstantial events not because relationship suffered. on the contrary, our relationship was extremely blissful. it was excruciating to separate, but now we've decided it just makes sense to be together.

the only problem is we haven't seen eachother in two month. so i'm wondering whether i should go clean and goes as "100% myself" or use a little help from pheros and steer our meeting. If i use pheros i'm ad odds to which one i should because it's been so long. so here's what i'm thinking:

LAM- always a fun time

BAM- good first date phero and for trustings and bondings

Velvet Kisses w/ CB- it's worked so well with him in the past before

Bang!./Compromising Positions- because let's be honest, it's been awhile :666:

Or should i Blam it up? I also thought about a DIY sexology effect with BAM and velvet kisses?

thoughts?

Use what worked best with him last! ...instant scent memory :) although I do like the DIY Sexology idea,but what scent is your BAM ? ummm,plus that would be a lot of cops...heh

Since Velvet Kisses has worked well for you, I would pick that one. Plus, since you haven't seen each other for awhile, the cuddling will be important. And you probably won't need anything to ramp up the bedroom activities because being apart takes care of that ;)

Let us know what you wear and how it went! Have fun!!

I would also go with what has worked with him in the past.

Thanks for everyone's input! I had a tough decision between VK and Bang! I ultimately went with Bang! It's a boost of solid confidence and really brings out all of the things I feel that are my good sides. I usually don't get nervous, but I was for seeing each other again. I felt it mattered to me to actually make a good impression because for two months he only had what he remembered about me to go off. I didn't want to not measure up. Bang makes me feel spontaneous, womanly, free spirited, and BADA$$. I wanted to remind him that about me. Cuddle bunny is more sweet and lovey dovey, which is better for when we're already comfortable with each other I think.

As for how it went?...Let's just say he was VERY excited to see me at first 0_o Bang! allowed me to be comfortable with myself and is such a mood booster, which helped solidify a good time and paved the way for solid bonding. I will definitely be using VK again though now that that first re-impression is out of the way!

I ultimately went with Bang! It's a boost of solid confidence and really brings out all of the things I feel that are my good sides.

Bang makes me feel spontaneous, womanly, free spirited, and BADA$$.

Bang! allowed me to be comfortable with myself and is such a mood booster

YES !! ...that's the way...what does it for *you* :abfx:

Really happy things went well :)