New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I was looking forward to all the new releases. You are awesome MARA! I want all the new Pheros and i am loving the labels MUAH. Dying to read the descriptions! I want the new Dom And Gotcha and LFN wow OMG OMG. dying to play with all new pheros.

Happy Halloween to all.

Gotcha must be a lovey dovey type phero to keep the one you've already ensnared. I don't care if I have a use for them or not...I also WANT ALL!!!!!

Absolutely everybody! should have them all, you use them or not, you can think that later... :smiley-laughing024:

I'm getting all the girl ones, plus the two new pheros. Oh, and some trial pheros, and a fb of Ebil-ish and another Midnight Masquerade boosted with something. So excited! And since this is my birthday gift, I don't have to do any "special" favors for my hubby to place a huge order!! :lol2:

I'm getting all the girl ones, plus the two new pheros. Oh, and some trial pheros, and a fb of Ebil-ish and another Midnight Masquerade boosted with something. So excited! And since this is my birthday gift, I don't have to do any "special" favors for my hubby to place a huge order!! :lol2:

Oh with all those new pheros clouding around your house I'm guessing "special favors" will be running amuck!!! :w00t:

:lol: Yes, Wit and I are mere acquaintances.

I've reached the "squidging point". I'm squidging around anxiously in my seat waiting for the descriptions! I know it'll be a while yet, but I can't stop moving, I just keep wiggling with anticipation, dammit!

Oh with all those new pheros clouding around your house I'm guessing "special favors" will be running amuck!!! :w00t:

Oh yes...running amuck ;)

Haha! I wanted to make a smart-ass response to that: :yeahthat: but I used up all my wit for the evening on the "Favourite Label" thread. I'm tapped.

That's ok, I loved your kitty comeback!

And since this is my birthday gift, I don't have to do any "special" favors for my hubby to place a huge order!!

Oh with all those new pheros clouding around your house I'm guessing "special favors" will be running amuck!!!

Nothing "special" required - the "regular" favors will suffice I am sure ...

Haha! I wanted to make a smart-ass response to that: but I used up all my wit for the evening on the "Favourite Label" thread. I'm tapped.

We have your back, Mrs. Kravitz. We can't expect you to carry the ball the whole game.

Edited by quietguy

I've reached the "squidging point". I'm squidging around anxiously in my seat waiting for the descriptions! I know it'll be a while yet, but I can't stop moving, I just keep wiggling with anticipation, dammit!

I know. How are we to plan our futures. I know I need the LFN Un phero...BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I NEED THE PERFUMED VERSION YET...LUNA!!!!!

I know. How are we to plan our futures. I know I need the LFN Un phero...BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I NEED THE PERFUMED VERSION YET...LUNA!!!!!

I know! Yell louder MDC! Maybe she can't hear you over the scribbling sounds of her pen on paper? ;)

The only one I KNOW I'll be passing on is the Violin one. If I wore Dominance I'm pretty sure the entire SYSTEM would collapse. It just wouldn't add up. No way. No how.

Why would the system collapse? I'm going to try it because I haven't yet...but I haven't read the descriptions yet, so who knows, I may not be able to get them all.

The only one I KNOW I'll be passing on is the Violin one. If I wore Dominance I'm pretty sure the entire SYSTEM would collapse. It just wouldn't add up. No way. No how.

I'm the same. Same deal: it just wouldn't add up on me. Not my personality. Jeez, even BI can turn me inside out on a bad day. Dominance could make me implode.

:cat690: OOH! Curious about descriptions of Gotcha, and La Femme Noir....

Glad to see Dominance ina a scent as that is one I was going to sample UN.

Oh and Balls! gotta have me some of that! (for the name alone) and for the sexpionage

And Unisexy w/ Perfect Match. Another UN I had on my list! Is Unisexy an existing scent? Why does that sound familiar?

Okay and SOAKED????? wanted to try audacious again as Far and Away didn't do it for me scent wise

:omgwtf:

Mara HOW DID YOU READ MY MIND? THERE ARE SOOO MANY I'VE BEEN WANTING TO TRY! we_are_not_worthy-962.gif

Perhaps I'll treat myself to a sampler this time!

Edited by Raq On

I'm the same. Same deal: it just wouldn't add up on me. Not my personality. Jeez, even BI can turn me inside out on a bad day. Dominance could make me implode.

Dom isn't mine either but Dolly convinced me to try it out. I'm going for it.

P.S. Do you think Mara and Luna time this so Mara releases labels and Luna gives it a couple days till we all pee our pants? I would totally do that LOL! Just to watch the frenzy build

Why would the system collapse? I'm going to try it because I haven't yet...but I haven't read the descriptions yet, so who knows, I may not be able to get them all.

The Dom phero is just way way way too much a stretch from my natural signature. I wear Leather OCCASIONALLY but that is half the Dom PLUS est. There really is no situation in my current lifestyle that Dom would compliment. I need to be mellow and bonding at work...I like dominant men....etc...so it'a just not a phero that would be useful to me at all. And it is just so opposite of me I think that people and buildings would collapse around me as I walked the earth!!

And Unisexy w/ Perfect Match. Another UN I had on my list! Is Unisexy an existing scent? Why does that sound familiar?

Unisexy is a GGG one!!! In the original description is says Sandalwood, Vanilla, Maple and tobacco!!!!!!

Dom isn't mine either but Dolly convinced me to try it out. I'm going for it.

P.S. Do you think Mara and Luna time this so Mara releases labels and Luna gives it a couple days till we all pee our pants? I would totally do that LOL! Just to watch the frenzy build

Yes, totally. Cruel and amusing punishment! They like to watch us squirm! Lol! It's like foreplay! :D

I can't wait to try everything! Must have a sampler!

Most interested in: Odalisque (been wanting something with BI), Sex & Violins (I don't know if I'm a Dom kind of girl, but I want to try, lol). Also can't wait to hear what Gotcha! is about.. and La Femme Noire!!

Does anybody remember how long the phero samples stick around? I need to strategize...

ETA: and Unisexy! Of course! And the one with Topper!

Edited by Molls

The Dom phero is just way way way too much a stretch from my natural signature. I wear Leather OCCASIONALLY but that is half the Dom PLUS est. There really is no situation in my current lifestyle that Dom would compliment. I need to be mellow and bonding at work...I like dominant men....etc...so it'a just not a phero that would be useful to me at all. And it is just so opposite of me I think that people and buildings would collapse around me as I walked the earth!!

Unisexy is a GGG one!!! In the original description is says Sandalwood, Vanilla, Maple and tobacco!!!!!!

GET OUT on the Unisexy!! (nay to the tobacco) but would still sample due to the first 3! I wonder if it's like-like-....oh what was that one with the sexy woman and the cigar???? it had smoke/resin notes. was it like that one?

PS Now I'm on the fence again about Dom, Here's the thead where Dolly gives great info on it though. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7430

Thanks for posting that Raq. I remember reading most of that thread - I just didn't follow it to the end. Maybe I should give Dom a whirl after all? What could it hurt?

I think I'd totally second Dolly's OW+cops suggestion. BF thinks I am just the awesomest girl on the planet when I wear OW *without* cops. I don't know what it is about that mix, and I almost wish I could see myself from the outside when I wear it, so I could figure out what's different. It seems to give me a real "shine" factor, (a la Cougar), and people respond to me as if I'm the most charming woman they ever met - it's incredible. BF's responses are in keeping with that description, but maybe even more so. I keep meaning to try it with cops 'cause I think it would blow his mind. Imma try it as soon as I get some UN OW.

I can't wait to read all about these two new pheros! Gah! It's all so exciting! :D

GET OUT on the Unisexy!! (nay to the tobacco) but would still sample due to the first 3! I wonder if it's like-like-....oh what was that one with the sexy woman and the cigar???? it had smoke/resin notes. was it like that one?

PS Now I'm on the fence again about Dom, Here's the thead where Dolly gives great info on it though. http://lovepotion.in...?showtopic=7430

Well I'm sure the Dom one is worth a try! I'm just trying to weed a few out for me you guys!! I can't afford every single one for crying out loud!!

Yes, the only thing I am a tad worried about with Unisexy is that Tobacco. I hope someone can come along and tell us how prominent it is in this.

BUT it's a different batch too so it may come out different than the original anyway. I just love vanilla sandalwood and maple so so so much.

I've been trying to be good by not checking in every half hour to see if anything's changed lol, but I couldn't stand it anymore! If I miss out on Unisexy, I'll be crying... Seriously. Sobbing.

So far, that's as far as I've planned. A bottle of Unisexy in oil, one in spray (or maybe two;gotta stay stocked!) and possibly some Gotcha because it sounds very intriguing... I'm interested in LFN, Soaked, Fuzzy Wuzzy & Art of War but may just do samples of them.