New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

I've been trying to be good by not checking in every half hour to see if anything's changed lol, but I couldn't stand it anymore! If I miss out on Unisexy, I'll be crying... Seriously. Sobbing.

So far, that's as far as I've planned. A bottle of Unisexy in oil, one in spray (or maybe two;gotta stay stocked!)

So J Girl!! Tell us...is it more Sandalwoody vanilla or tobacco-ey?? And do you think it will cover cops?!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm sure the Dom one is worth a try! I'm just trying to weed a few out for me you guys!! I can't afford every single one for crying out loud!!

Yes, the only thing I am a tad worried about with Unisexy is that Tobacco. I hope someone can come along and tell us how prominent it is in this.

BUT it's a different batch too so it may come out different than the original anyway. I just love vanilla sandalwood and maple so so so much.

Spontaneous Combustion! That was what it was. I couldn't handle the tobacco notes. They amped something awful on me! Even Mara's Rocket Fuel (all versions) smells like a pipe. Even tho it doesn't even have tobacco in it.

I know I'll be buying a bottle of Open Windows, that was the plan from the get go. and I'll try Dom, Balm Balm, Treasured Hearts, for the UN samplers (unless the descriptions are too fruity, for the scented Audacious and Gotcha,and then I'll sample those in UN's too)

Also must snag a couple bottles of my old standbys.

I just looked at the description and I can't find what's IN swimming with sharks. Does anyone know?

UNscented Pheromone Blend: SWIMMING WITH SHARKS (unisex)

Can be worn by both women and men. Lends an air of respect, appeases and calms people who may bristle against those in authority, helps people to really listen to what you have to say.

This blend is for people who have difficulties garnering respect in the workplace. It's supposed to make people SHUT UP and listen to you. It's supposed to make those people who may bristle at taking orders from you, calm down, listen, and accept your authority, and be happy about it. It has mood elevating pheros, calming pheros, respect pheros, trust pheros.

I LOVE this blend in conjunction with wealth/prosperity attracting potion perfumes, it really kicks butt in that combination. But I would also suggest it along with any "office-friendly" scent. This phero blend does not have an overly strong aroma to my nose, so can easily be worn with a "light" cover.

OMG I'm in heaven going to break the bank have all the women scents and UN pheromones in spray form ....... yeah!!!

I just looked at the description and I can't find what's IN swimming with sharks. Does anyone know?

UNscented Pheromone Blend: SWIMMING WITH SHARKS (unisex)

Can be worn by both women and men. Lends an air of respect, appeases and calms people who may bristle against those in authority, helps people to really listen to what you have to say.

This blend is for people who have difficulties garnering respect in the workplace. It's supposed to make people SHUT UP and listen to you. It's supposed to make those people who may bristle at taking orders from you, calm down, listen, and accept your authority, and be happy about it. It has mood elevating pheros, calming pheros, respect pheros, trust pheros.

I LOVE this blend in conjunction with wealth/prosperity attracting potion perfumes, it really kicks butt in that combination. But I would also suggest it along with any "office-friendly" scent. This phero blend does not have an overly strong aroma to my nose, so can easily be worn with a "light" cover.

SWS is one of those that we don't know all of the ingredients for, but it is really good for work situations. Actually in situation where you want to appear "on top of your game" but not overly Dominant.

The only one I KNOW I'll be passing on is the Violin one. If I wore Dominance I'm pretty sure the entire SYSTEM would collapse. It just wouldn't add up. No way. No how.

That's ok.....I'll take your share! Been dying for a new scented Dominance blend!!!!! LOVE Dominance!

So J Girl!! Tell us...is it more Sandalwoody vanilla or tobacco-ey?? And do you think it will cover cops?!

For me, I don't get a lot of tobacco, but I do get some. I don't think it's overwhelming, though, it blends nicely. And I'm honestly not sure if it would cover cops since I don't add cops to any of my scents. Sorry I'm not much help there!

BECAUSE THE NIGHT I want that for the name alone that song.....OMG NEED MOAR UNISEXY I have the original and bemoaned not getting another one before it sold out....Sex & Violins lol I play the piano but I hope that has notes I like too for the name alone again!

ETA: for MDC and anyone who hasn't tried Unisexy, on me it's more sandalwoody-vanilla, just a hint of tobacco, but it's definitely not the dominant note.

Edited by Invidiana

I know! Yell louder MDC! Maybe she can't hear you over the scribbling sounds of her pen on paper? ;)

:lol:

I'm not that old school, but the clack of the keys can get pretty noisy!

BECAUSE THE NIGHT I want that for the name alone that song.....OMG NEED MOAR UNISEXY I have the original and bemoaned not getting another one before it sold out....Sex & Violins lol I play the piano but I hope that has notes I like too for the name alone again!

ETA: for MDC and anyone who hasn't tried Unisexy, on me it's more sandalwoody-vanilla, just a hint of tobacco, but it's definitely not the dominant note.

I want that one for the song too!!!!!

:lol:

I'm not that old school, but the clack of the keys can get pretty noisy!

You never can tell with authors. I prefer the keys myself, but sometimes I crave the organic scratch of pen on paper. ;)

Can't wait for descriptions!

Street corner, here I come!

Meeeeeooooowwww, Cat Woman!

I'm going to make my boobs lactate and sell my breast milk on the black market

I NEED PHEROMAS

Will that be in sniffees, sample sizes or full bottles? :lol:

I'm getting all the girl ones, plus the two new pheros. Oh, and some trial pheros, and a fb of Ebil-ish and another Midnight Masquerade boosted with something. So excited! And since this is my birthday gift, I don't have to do any "special" favors for my hubby to place a huge order!! :lol2:

Happy Birthday :) My poor credit card is hiding from the NRs this month......

WOWZA, how the hell are you so creative LPMP????? Seriously, it takes me months just to write one poem sometimes! Topper boosted perfume spray??? Seriously, my credit card is shaking with fear, lol.

Spontaneous Combustion! That was what it was. I couldn't handle the tobacco notes. They amped something awful on me! Even Mara's Rocket Fuel (all versions) smells like a pipe. Even tho it doesn't even have tobacco in it.

I know I'll be buying a bottle of Open Windows, that was the plan from the get go. and I'll try Dom, Balm Balm, Treasured Hearts, for the UN samplers (unless the descriptions are too fruity, for the scented Audacious and Gotcha,and then I'll sample those in UN's too)

Also must snag a couple bottles of my old standbys.

My goodness where are y'all getting those avis? I literally burst out with laughter when I saw that Raq.

GALLONS! HAVE YOU SEEN THESE JUGS?????????

No - you have your hair covering the girls - pin you hair back and go with something low-cut for the next avi. Even Mel gave us a little peek a couple months ago ...

WHAT?? That's not what you said a few weeks ago, make your mind up honey

Working on it ... haha - now we will really have'm confused!

You never can tell with authors. I prefer the keys myself, but sometimes I crave the organic scratch of pen on paper. ;)

Can't wait for descriptions!

I always have to write it out by hand first, then it gets typed up.