New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

OK - Raq asked in another thread so here we go - who is modeling what ....

Pashazade: Either Raq or Xev

Odalisque: Beccah

Sex & Violens: Invi

Fuzzy Wuzzy: Pussy Galore

Enduring Appeal: Mara

Strange Attractions: Lestat & friend

Home Run: Mel

La Femme Noire: I would recognize those breasts anywhere, its ... ooppps, she said be quiet.

Shade: Probably John

Unisexy: Not sure, but I would volunteer to be him ...

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patti Smith co-wrote Because the Night with Bruce Springsteen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PV5KA7PutY

The Live in Winterland bootleg probably has the best version I have ever heard.

Edited by quietguy

dUde..there was nothing small about that peek!!

Haha - no there was not. In fact the only thing that looked small (by comparison) was the full size LP bottle which looked like it was about to fall into a deep chasm.

GALLONS! HAVE YOU SEEN THESE JUGS?????????

Plus there's a market for breastmilk...i'll get right on it!!!!

there's a market for breastmilk?..where do I sign up! I got milk ..lol.

I have died and gone to heaven.

Is that you in the pic Perfumesniffer? Your lab is so cute!

Thanks! Yes, that's me and her. She's gone to the Rainbow Bridge, I now have 2 fluffy little dogs and a kitty. Nobody makes you feel safe like a lab, though. I dated a photographer, that's how I got the pic.

Edited by perfumesniffer

Thanks! Yes, that's me and her. She's gone to the Rainbow Bridge, I now have 2 fluffy little dogs and a kitty. Nobody makes you feel safe like a lab, though. I dated a photographer, that's how I got the pic.

Aww, what a great pic! I know what you mean, bigger dogs make me feel safer. I've never owned a lab, but have friends that do. They're great dogs. I have Aussies, a boy and girl, plus two girl kitties. I'll never not have dogs!

It's been very quiet on here today! Hope we get the descriptions soon!

*hits buzzer* Oh I'm sorry, but Mara is not blonde! That's minus 8000 points I'm afraid.

Yes, we all know Mara is not blond. I named her as it seemed to catch her essence with hair color being a detail. No need to be snippy just because I did not name you anywhere. If it makes you feel any better you can be the Dirty Old Man. :P

Way more Halo, I thought.

Ever the modest one ....

Edited by quietguy

Nobody makes you feel safe like a lab, though.

Nice pic. Labs are big and have a deep bark but they are really the sweetest, big-baby, dogs. Which they better be after having chewed up all your furniture as a puppy. I have never had a lob that did not know me actually try to bite me. Bark, growl and carry on, yes, but never actually bite. I guess I look too ugly to taste. But I have had a chichuahua actually bite my heel as I jogged by its yard. But I guess if you are a chihuahua it would be hypocritical to consider anyone else too ugly to deal with.

Yes, that was mean. I apologize to any chihuahua lovers out there. Bad QG. Bad boy.

No need to be snippy just because I did not name you anywhere.

Uh...I was attempting to be funny; if it didn't come off as a joke to you I apologize.

Uh...I was attempting to be funny; if it didn't come off as a joke to you I apologize.

The humor was obvious. I only see one person being snippy here and it's not Luna.

I think qg was joking too

Of course I was joking back - I hoped that the funny face at the end of it would make that apparent but obviously not ... so I also apologize in turn. As I have said before - it is never ever my intent to insult anyone here. I am just not into that kind of drama. So please - and this applies to everyone - if I say something that does hurt your feelings or crosses a line, please tell me but please know ahead of time that it was not intentional. It was most likely a combination of me being a lug and some jokes not carrying over well in this format. :oops:

Actually in thinking about it after that last post last night, as much as I would like to be the guy in Unisexy, I figured that was probably based on Quince with Luna. Now I am sure some wag will come along and combine my two statements and say, "QG, does that mean if you think the girl is Luna that you wished that was you under there?" No, that is not what i was saying. Not that there is anything wrong with Luna or her boobs and although obviously I have never seen them I am sure any guy would be happy to have them in his face, I was not implying that ... well this is certainly not going well either so I will just stop here .. haha. :lol:

I have lost nineteen pounds now.. None off my boobs. Is it time yet before I shrink further and disappear into my own bra??

Congrats. On both parts of the equation: weight loss and no boob shrinkage. I remember the first time a female married coworker made a comment like that, I almost spit my drink across my desk in laughter ... but since then mrs. QG has informed me it is a serious matter as that is where a lot of women first lose wieght.

Edited by quietguy

Congrats. On both parts of the equation: weight loss and no boob shrinkage. I remember the first time a female married coworker made a comment like that, I almost spit my drink across my desk in laughter ... but since then mrs. QG has informed me it is a serious matter as that is where a lot of women first lose wieght.

I went down a cup size earlier in the year, but that seems to be it, normally my weight loss is face, boobs, legs, stomach last. This time I have lost, stomach, inner thigh, face.

*hits buzzer* Oh I'm sorry, but Mara is not blonde! That's minus 8000 points I'm afraid. ;)

Luna, I pictured Alex Trebec's voice: "Sory, Sory," :lol:

I took it as a joke too. QG snippy? Nevah seen that in him here.

:Sexy:

Unisexy is a GGG one!!! In the original description is says Sandalwood, Vanilla, Maple and tobacco!!!!!!

Is Unisexy an old blend that is re-brewed, is that why everyone is so excited for this one

DD2, I had asked the same thing earlier: hope this posts right but it appears yes, it is.

I have lost nineteen pounds now.. None off my boobs. Is it time yet before I shrink further and disappear into my own bra??

:OUE9E4~111: MEL! so not fair LOL but I am so glad for you!! Way to go! :Sexy:

And you know you need to reward yourself with a non food reward-at least that's what all the books say

Edited by Raq On

Of course I was joking back - I hoped that the funny face at the end of it would make that apparent but obviously not ... so I also apologize in turn.

No problem, I was just worried I had offended you somehow with my comment.

Luna, I pictured Alex Trebec's voice: "Sory, Sory," :lol:

Yeah that's what I was going for, lol.

Well, it seems that NOBODY got MY joke! :lol: Tiny little joke that it is.

Anyone care to guess why I named it Enduring Appeal? It has to do with how the model is dressed, (as much as the scent itself, but you can't know that part yet as you haven't smelt it)..... :P

You are so lucky! I wish i could do that. My rather flat chested and even more so when I lose weight. I always wish I could be a B or C, nothing bigger than that but that's obviously a dream ....

Anyone care to guess why I named it Enduring Appeal? It has to do with how the model is dressed, (as much as the scent itself, but you can't know that part yet as you haven't smelt it)..... :P

There's an orange note in it.

Appeal = peel

The way she's dressed = A Clockwork Orange

(Do I get a prize?)

I went back and scrutinized the label and couldn't come up with anything....

There's an orange note in it.

Appeal = peel

The way she's dressed = A Clockwork Orange

(Do I get a prize?)

Okay, NOW I feel stupid. Well done Skye

Well I did, but that's only because you told me what it was beforehand, lol.

OH! So close! But not quite there yet...

Close, hmmmmm........Charlie Chaplin.....

Is it similar to the "charlie" commercial fragrance....that was citrus-y, huh?

Edited by Dolly

Close, hmmmmm........Charlie Chaplin.....

Is it similar to the "charlie" commercial fragrance....that was citrus-y, huh?

Ooh good one.

Charlie is classified as a floral-aldehyde fragrance. It is composed of citrus, bergamot, hyacinth, green leaf, tarragon, peach, and aldehyde top notes, cyclamen, carnation, orris root, lily of the valley, jasmine and rose middle notes, and sandalwood, musk, vanilla, oakmoss, and cedar base notes.