New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

My opinion.......

Mara is far more generous and accommodating than 90% of the businesses in this world. She could simply say screw it and give us two options only.....perfume and unscented phero blends to layer with them. Instead, she offers us the option to boost any scent she sells (which I am sure is a pain in the ass)......she makes scented phero blends for *US*, and some of the scented pheros never sell out (OCCO, LAM/BAM, etc). She even has months like this where she does a whole month of phero scents, for women AND men, along with new unscented versions. Along with being able to create your own PE, and get any scent or phero in any medium you like......WOW. I don't think she could bend backwards any further for us.

Not every phero is going to work with a person's chemistry, just like not every scent will work with a person's chemistry. If Mara makes a phero-ed scent and I try it and love the scent but it has a wrong phero for me, I put it to the side. I feel like asking her to make a non-phero-ed version of every phero scent is asking a bit much. When Mara makes a phero-ed scent, she is creating the TOTAL package. Creating a scent that works WITH the phero. She is an artist, and I feel quite sure that she doesn't really enjoy having to reconfigure her pieces of art to suit every person.

If you want a phero-ed scent other than what she offers, request a boosted scent! She has hundreds to choose from! And, if you want a scent that doesn't have a phero, ask Mara which unphero-ed scents she has that would be similar to the phero-ed one that you like.

Hope I didn't piss anybody off here.....just my honest view......

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, what dolly said. Not my cat dolly, she just says 'mao mao', and 'eh-ohhhhhh'.

Am I reading it correctly though that all phero Nov will not happen again? I will be a little sad if so, given that this is my fave month, it follows a bad month of family deaths, but I would totally get why it's hard work!

Well and as you know, Dolly, I've said the exact same things in this type of discussion before...many many times.

Am I reading it correctly though that all phero Nov will not happen again? I will be a little sad if so, given that this is my fave month, it follows a bad month of family deaths, but I would totally get why it's hard work!

No, she's not saying this will be the end of Pheromas, just the end of offering "virgin" versions of the pheromone-enhanced scents.

Ok, the front page is finally finally finally UP! Whew! I am going to go run and vote, and shove some food in my face since I haven't had a morsel yet today, then I'll come back and start uploading the cart pages.

So, to summarize: PERFUMERIE is up and you can order full sized bottles from there.

But the cart is NOT up so you can't order samples or sets yet.

K? Thanks everyone! I'll be back soon!

xoxoxoxox

O BEAUTEOUS PRECIOUSSSSSSS!!!! I've been over on LP reading the bounty. YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!

And may I say that the descriptions are quite...entertaining!!! Hee!!! Just call me Randy. :666:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:lolipop: mmmmm,just spent some time reading the descriptions,brillant as always,kudos to Da Mara,Da Jester...and as always our beloved Luna Chick :abfx: ...you can leave your hat on :666:

Mara...not eating all day :nono:

I just finished reading the descriptions, too. Fantastic, really.

I'm particularly taken with the description of the Gotcha! phero, as this was EXACTLY the deal when BF and I got together. We were so dorky about the whole thing! :lol: All of my friends kept telling me, "he's TOTALLY in love with you," and all of his friends kept telling him, "Dude, she's TOTALLY into you." But neither of us was convinced. There's a 10 year age gap between us - he's 10 years younger - and it made it all feel kind of... unreal. It took an acquaintance of a bartender *assuming* we were a couple and put us on the same bill at the end of the night in order for us to "declare" ourselves to each other! :lol: Looking back, (well, not even looking back; even *at the time*) it was SO GOOFY!!! That was almost 10 years ago. :D

I just placed my order.....so worth it.....OMFG THE LABEL FOR STRANGE ATTRACTORS HAS AN AMAZON PARROT ON IT why did I not notice this before? I'd still get the scent even if the label had no pic at all. But that could be Lestat's cousin, that's a Blue Front on there and he's a Yellow Nape!

Oh, and by the way! If you spend $40 on wax melts, I will include a free wax burner in your order, but this is NOT listed on the offering. But don't worry, you'll get one! And it might be in a separate box from the rest of your order to ensure it's properly wrapped, etc. K?

Would the free tart burner be an electric one, my boss wanted me to buy tarts and an electric burner for work... Our hourly workers keep forgetting to flush their number 2 and it gets quite bad in there...

I clicked on one of the gift shop options, then from that page just did a search for the name of the fragrance I wanted, and it returned both the bottle and the sample. I ordered the UN sample by selecting "pick your potion" from the home page where all the new releases are shown.

Would the free tart burner be an electric one, my boss wanted me to buy tarts and an electric burner for work...

Nope sorry, they are candle powered!

Yes, Xev! At this point they are all *there*, just not obviously there - so if you're smart enough to find them via search you can order them. I am programming the cart pages now so everything will be up in a few hours.

I voted, and had a fab lunch, so I am raring to go again! :)

FINALLY had the chance to visit the site and read everything....

*Sighs with delight...faints from joy* :in-love:

Nope sorry, they are candle powered!

Yes, Xev! At this point they are all *there*, just not obviously there - so if you're smart enough to find them via search you can order them. I am programming the cart pages now so everything will be up in a few hours.

I voted, and had a fab lunch, so I am raring to go again! :)

Are the phero spray's there as well via this search option?

Perfect night to have made ordering available on the new stuff, Oh Great Ones! Halo 4 is out, the "boys" are entertaining themselves, and I can relax with a glass of The Good Stuff and spend this month's mortgage money uninterrupted! :CHEERS~19::moneyfairy13::kiss43:

Just placed my order! Wheeeeeeee! I was going to wait until tomorrow But I. Just. Couldn't. :w00t:

OMGosh. I don't know which is more painful - watching the ladies waiting or seeing all the work Mara & crew go through to get this all up. If I knew a darn thing about programming web pages I would be happy to help.

WOOT! Just ordered! Starting with Sex and Violins (full bottles) and samples of Balls and Art of War.

New Release page is now up, which includes the Pick Your Potions and the full bottle sets.

Working on Sample page now!

:)

Oh noes! I went & did it...:/ I need a spanking (where's Luna???). I'm a little tipsy & I ordered a sampler pack, I specified women's in notes though. Hope it helps.