New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOAL! is the one which is another version of Robert's Attacked in the Stacks.

Nice - I never got to try that one.

Have a very early biz appt tomorrow am - wish me luck!

Ahhhh,a little late but truly hope everything went well above and beyond your expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts09793:

*mmmm Goal sounds great,loved R's A in T S's,have some sniffies :)

And may I say how nice it is to see a black girl on the label!

M and I were talking last month (or the month before) about how it seems many image archives are not really multicultural, so she's always happy to find images which represent that.

M and I were talking last month (or the month before) about how it seems many image archives are not really multicultural, so she's always happy to find images which represent that.

Yeah I have had that convo with her and she said it's very hard to find much diversity in usable images!

Agonising over my order..anyone got 500 dollars they can lend me haha.

Can't quote on my phone but that single/mingle comment made my drink go part way up my nose. You may not want to mingle in my corner of the lp bar. Sure drink-up-nose is not what you'll be hoping to attract with goal!!

I want goal, but i don't neeeeed it, I have un teddy bb. gah!

OMG - YAY!

I FINALLY got everything in the cart UP and running. Whew!

And thank you so much for all the LUCK you guys sent over, it definitely helped, my meeting went great. :D It was with the state tax board so I was a bit nervous cuz last year the woman I was assigned to was nasty nasty nasty to the max. This year I got a couple of fabulous ladies who were amazingly helpful and things went smooooooth as silk. So happy!

(I wore Enchanted Wonderland w/ Lace...I love how people become so much more helpful when Est is in the mix!)

EXCELLENT! Now get some rest!

Whut?!!! Some guv'mint biddies gave our Mawah a hard time?!?? NO ONE is allowed to harass our Mawah except US!! :cat696:

Umm, I mean . . . Good work, Mara! :magicstick:

Yaaaay! Now take a deep breath and go have a kitteh pile!

:lol::yeahthat::hearts09793:

...some well deserved cuddle time,turn da brain off for awhile,if that is even possible!!

EXCELLENT! Now get some rest!

Yes - any time a government entity that deals with taxes is involved it is high stress. Go have a cold one!

I only uploaded the New Releases and Samples into the cart, but that still covers everything. So I am quitting for the night and will finish this tomorrow afternoon. Thanks everyone!! xoxox

Have a very early biz appt tomorrow am - wish me luck!

I placed my order yesterday after reading this. I hope I didn't screw anything up for you Mara. I only ordered a monthly sampler, and samples of the UN pheros. The bottles I ordered are oldies.

I don't know about you all but do you get stressed out when ordering? I have to have it silent here. NO tv, music etc. I have to totally concentrate and open other tabs to make lists, etc. This time I redeemed a bunch of GC's so I have to triple check I had the numbers right.... the quantitty, and the GC #.

I actually had to use all 3 of my brain cells to do this...

Yes, I do get really stressed out. BF knows it, too. I told him I would make him lunch when he got home from work, ('cause I didn't work today), but I said he'd have to wait until *after* I'd placed my order. He said, "Okay," then went and kept himself *silent* and busy for the entire hour and a half it took me to stare at things and then put them in the cart! :lol: He didn't complain. Didn't say a word beyond, "Okay." He talks non-stop, too, so you know he knows ordering is some serious business when he S'sTFU for that long! Lol!

To be sure, reply to the email that confirmed your order and say, Sorry - forgot to specify female! I have had to do that a few times myself. I am sure if there is a question they will call you.

If not, who knows, maybe you just might like cute little chicas rubbing up on you for one month ... haha! If that happens let me know how it feels, its been awhile ....

Thanks so much... I just did that... I'm so excited tot try a few of these scents out

A crack deal is stressful, no?!!!

ROTFL

@Raq: Chica, you have been AWOL! Good to see you back.

LOL!!!!

Actually I am very calm when I make my orders. It takes all of about 2 minutes to fill the cart with what I want, probably because I've been mentally composing my list for days beforehand!

Oh me too. I have practiced it for days before the final performance. Written it down, committed it to memory, etched it into my arm with a safety pin. There are no mistakes when ordering goes live. With something this important, no chances can be taken.

Maybe you did not post as much - it just seemed like you were hardly around for a few days. I know Invi & the people up that way have their hands full with weather issues. Just cautious - make sure everyone checks in.

Oh me too. I have practiced it for days before the final performance. Written it down, committed it to memory, etched it into my arm with a safety pin. There are no mistakes when ordering goes live. With something this important, no chances can be taken.

We are twins on this one :)

Dude, I've been here. Unless you meant the ONE day I was gone. LOL which means I have a total JONES for the LP boards.

But it's nice to be missed :D

I noticed your day gone. It's funny when your on everyday, you notice who's missing.

Uh oh, just reading through these posts I hope I didn't mess up by ordering mine already. I've been plotting for weeks! And got excited when I spotted the new releases, especially those with tonka and the florals and all the pheros to try. If my total $$ is off due to PP issues, please let me know!! (I don't want to underpay if the system wasn't cooperating)

Actually I am very calm when I make my orders. It takes all of about 2 minutes to fill the cart with what I want, probably because I've been mentally composing my list for days beforehand!

BAM! Yup, Like Dat! :D

Luna, I have always wondered do you use models for the labels or stock photos, because I love your photos...

I don't know why I can't see this fabulous new avi everyone is raving about!!!!! :angry:

It's still the October one for me. (Which is fabulous...I'm just sayin', I'm getting the idea something has indeed changed.)

Did you try refreshing the page? For some reason it sometimes doesn't refresh automatically.

OMG - YAY!

I FINALLY got everything in the cart UP and running. Whew!

And thank you so much for all the LUCK you guys sent over, it definitely helped, my meeting went great. :D It was with the state tax board so I was a bit nervous cuz last year the woman I was assigned to was nasty nasty nasty to the max. This year I got a couple of fabulous ladies who were amazingly helpful and things went smooooooth as silk. So happy!

(I wore Enchanted Wonderland w/ Lace...I love how people become so much more helpful when Est is in the mix!)

Your just the best,,, wanted you to know....hugs