New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've become dyslexic, I read wax tarts as tax warts. I'm so impatient and my internet is broken too..ugh.

I do that all the time with numbers. I'll be talking to a client and they'll give me some numbers and I'll fuck them up and get mad at them for being the idiot.

I also sometimes say the number 3 for R.

I told my director something was wrong with my brain and he said, some wires must of crossed when I was pregnant.

Same thing happened to his wife.

The phero scents are in the cart if you search by name. Can we order???

Never mind! Luna just answered this in another thread: "I think it's best to wait for Mara's announcement that everything is good to go."

Like I said in the other thread, it's best to wait for Mara's official announcement that everything is ready to go.

And I wanted to note that Sean did the lion's share (literally) of the work on the descriptions this month, so if you enjoy them make sure you tell him! :)

Do not have everything in yet - this is taking sooo long with all the extra options. Please be patient, they will not sell out overnight! Still have most of the Men's to go, as well as the Unisex, and have not even started on the UNscenteds. Dying of stress over this so please be gentle with me!

@ Moonholly, Willow's Caress is ART OF WAR. It's wonderful!

Bah! Luna and Jester share the credits this month, team effort!!!! Back to programming...bye!

Do not have everything in yet - this is taking sooo long with all the extra options. Please be patient, they will not sell out overnight! Still have most of the Men's to go, as well as the Unisex, and have not even started on the UNscenteds. Dying of stress over this so please be gentle with me!

Bah! Luna and Jester share the credits this month, team effort!!!! Back to programming...bye!

Thanks for letting us know, I'm going to head to bed and get up early and order...hugs to everyone

Oh, and by the way! If you spend $40 on wax melts, I will include a free wax burner in your order, but this is NOT listed on the offering. But don't worry, you'll get one! And it might be in a separate box from the rest of your order to ensure it's properly wrapped, etc. K?

Dying of stress over this so please be gentle with me!

Ahh, Mara! We love you! We just all go batshite crazy every month waiting for the new stuff. Blame it on PMS! (Pre-Mara Syndrome!)

BIIIIIIGG HUGS from all of us! :hearts18:

ARGH! I'm trying to find out what was in that PE!!! LOL! Not to mention I HAVE a book copy of Art of War on my bookshelf so this fragrance this month has piqued my interest!

HUGGY HUGGY HUGGY :Hug_emoticon: Pet Pet Pet :kitty4: Mara, none of us will die if they are not available for awhile. Don't stress! :emot129:

We can all now take some time to plot our orders, now that we know the notes. Everybody be patient....... :Mara_makin_Magick:

Edited by Dolly

Ahhh! That's the PE that peaked my interest the most last month AND Art of War was the one that I wanted to see the most for this month! I never have ordered a full bottle unsniffed. I'm too much of a wimp. This news though might be enough for me to just jump in before getting my feet wet!

Did I miss something?

Beccah posted the notes for each of them.....started a thread for each.

I'd heard tramp stamp, but not the other.

Me either - my life is so tame.

I live vicariously through LV's postings. If she ever stopped posting, I'd simply wither up and blow away in the dust.

I can't pull the descriptions up with the search thingie. Frustrating...

MCR -- are you searching under the phero link from the LPMP home page? They won't show up under the regular perfumerie link.

Okay. Reading the descriptions for Nov, this is likely my next order:

the 10 for $10ea UN pheros

trials of:

Soaked

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Enduring Appeal

Art of War

(plus Eye of the Storm)

bottle:

tarot: Temperance

I already see me not spending any more money on anything for the rest of the month. lol.