Mara's Rocket Fuel

I have MRF3, with SS4W in it. I ADORE the fragrance, but I can't tell that the SS4W does diddly for me, either in this or in the UN bottle I have that I layer with other scents. In fact, my husband seems to hate it. I can put it on and he will tell me to go wash it off. Doesn't matter what scent I'm wearing WITH it, the SS4W just hits him the wrong way somehow. *sigh* Cops, on the other hand...

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice, Eggers! I'm kind of afraid of messing things up so I wouldn't dream of mixing blends most of the time, but it seemed to work for a lot of people so....I went ahead and tried Rocket Fuel III with a spray of Purple Puff today. It was probably not the best day for it since I had an exam and I think the LAM made me kind of giggly and hyper - I tend to be hyperactive and loud anyway but I don't usually giggle. I definitely felt like a party! I'm probably going to a thing on Thursday so I think I'll try this again ^^

I have a puppy-who-follows-me-around in my class, actually. 19 is too young and I prefer guys who are older than me anyway, but he's very sweet and adorable, someone I like hanging out with. I was hanging out with him today and he was VERY touchy and kept wanting to kiss me. It wasn't gross or creepy, but I kinda shut it down anyway. It's not like he isn't legal but I don't want to feel like a cougar before I'm even 23! Last time we were hanging out alone he put his arm around me once but mostly just sat/stood near me.

MRF III makes me feel sexy but not sexual. The scent is really growing on me, I actually got a compliment on it today. Add a touch of LAM and it's a playful-sexy-but-not-sexual party! PERFECT.

Thanks for the advice, Eggers! I'm kind of afraid of messing things up so I wouldn't dream of mixing blends most of the time, but it seemed to work for a lot of people so....I went ahead and tried Rocket Fuel III with a spray of Purple Puff today. It was probably not the best day for it since I had an exam and I think the LAM made me kind of giggly and hyper - I tend to be hyperactive and loud anyway but I don't usually giggle. I definitely felt like a party! I'm probably going to a thing on Thursday so I think I'll try this again ^^

I have a puppy-who-follows-me-around in my class, actually. 19 is too young and I prefer guys who are older than me anyway, but he's very sweet and adorable, someone I like hanging out with. I was hanging out with him today and he was VERY touchy and kept wanting to kiss me. It wasn't gross or creepy, but I kinda shut it down anyway. It's not like he isn't legal but I don't want to feel like a cougar before I'm even 23! Last time we were hanging out alone he put his arm around me once but mostly just sat/stood near me.

MRF III makes me feel sexy but not sexual. The scent is really growing on me, I actually got a compliment on it today. Add a touch of LAM and it's a playful-sexy-but-not-sexual party! PERFECT.

This is how I feel about SS4W too! Except I really feel that it has that effect on other people as well. It's a shame you're not seeing that effect on others :(

I don't mind being the only sexy one, haha! And when I'm feeling playful and sexy others respond to me, plus I can still feel attractive even in my lazy girl outfits. I think it definitely attracts attention but the attention is respectful, at least on the outside. I'm satisfied. Full bottle!

I don't mind being the only sexy one, haha! And when I'm feeling playful and sexy others respond to me, plus I can still feel attractive even in my lazy girl outfits. I think it definitely attracts attention but the attention is respectful, at least on the outside. I'm satisfied. Full bottle!

Well maybe that is what is happening with me too... because I feel sexy, others are behaving towards me as if they think I'm sexy - not so much because of the pheros, but because of my own behaviour. I agree that the attention is respectful, that's why I like the phrase sexy but not sexual. Spot on.

Yeah, I try to only put the sexual on with my boy at home ;)

I kinda think it's a double whammy. I do think the pheros help! Obviously this is a total noob conjecture but maybe the attitude you project makes people notice more and when they get closer the pheros stimulate their olfactory receptors and they have zero chance of resisting your charms :D

Either way it's a lot of fun!

I kinda think it's a double whammy. I do think the pheros help! Obviously this is a total noob conjecture but maybe the attitude you project makes people notice more and when they get closer the pheros stimulate their olfactory receptors and they have zero chance of resisting your charms :D

You are spot-on with that, Carmen! There are even a few of us that see pheros working at a distance, like over the phone, and that would be due to our projected attitude...well, and string theory or some such. I'm always exclaiming about quantum physics. Heh. I recently had a phero effect on traffic lights! :10_small16: Really! Hee!!!

Well maybe that is what is happening with me too... because I feel sexy, others are behaving towards me as if they think I'm sexy - not so much because of the pheros, but because of my own behaviour. I agree that the attention is respectful, that's why I like the phrase sexy but not sexual. Spot on.

And Syn, I saw this after I saw Carmen's last post...so, YES. To both of you! Sexy but not sexual--SS4W works that way on me, too. Now, it *can* lead to much *ahem* loveliness with Mr. Matt, but I'm also quite comfortable wearing this one in public. I don't get any inappropriate hits from it, but I do get fun socializing. :) Add the rocket Fuel scent, and it's aaalllll win. :heart:

I have the same thing with this. It makes me feel sexy, apparently lends me a sexy aura that others respond to, but it doesn't feel inappropriate to wear out, although admittedly, I do get a few guys following me around like puppies when I do. And I've even had a few "whiplash" reactions from men, one of which was particularly humorous. This is one of my favourite pheros to wear out, and in MRF it's a total win. I wear this one mainly for myself, because it makes me feel so good. Every once in a while it gets BF going, but for the most part it seems to put him in a good and flirtatious mood. But I think that's, in part, due to the phero putting me in such a good mood, and making *me* feel fun and flirtatious. BF's just along for the ride. ;)

ETA that I love your new avi, Ms. Elizabeth! So cute!

Edited by Eggers

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this on my wrists out for a walk with the kids just because I like the scent ..We came across a cute cat,it ran up to my little girl,so she was petting it.As soon as I went up to pet it,it was hissing like crazy at me and ran away scared!

Im like hmmm that cat didn't like the smell of me at all.mabey its the pheros ...lol..It was the one with blatant Invitation.

• 1 month later...

I like this one but I'm getting no Phero experience after wearing it for two days in a row....I will give it a rest and try again in a month to see if I get different results

That's the same as me! No hits at all, and I get hits when I wear Sneaky Clean with SS4W. Not sure why. Do you have any other blends with SS4W in it? If so, try it out and see if it makes a difference.

That's the same as me! No hits at all, and I get hits when I wear Sneaky Clean with SS4W. Not sure why. Do you have any other blends with SS4W in it? If so, try it out and see if it makes a difference.

Is Sneaky Clean a powder type scent? Are you getting hits right of the gate with this with the SS4W?

Is Sneaky Clean a powder type scent? Are you getting hits right of the gate with this with the SS4W?

It's a very clean soap smell,so I guess it's somewhat powdery, but it works so well!

I get hits about an hour after applying with this one. It is also my most complimented scent. Every time, I wear this a few people always comment on it. Oh, and people compliment me too, like oh, did you do something to your hair, or you look really nice today etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I've only road-tested this once, so results are not yet conclusive but so far I have to say this has the wow factor, or rather seems to give me the wow factor in the eyes of men and even some women, in fact strangely it seems to work better on my SO than the super sexy concentrate! He never seemed to react with the UN but there is something about this one, perhaps the marriage of scent and phero, that works on him!

If this passes through in the future with such flying colours on numerous occasions with SO I think this is going to be a phero that has to be permanently ensconced into my phero collection! It seems to be hit and miss with SO...

I shall keep the LP comrades informed...

Edited by Indigo

I have SS4W in spray so that I could mix and match with other fragrances and thus far I have not gotten hits... I have tried starting at one spray and going all the way up to 6 sprays... Should I go past 6 sprays on a test run?

I wouldn't.....I think the hits are just subtle with this one. I've never gotten anything over the top, like with Cougar, out of this.

Oh that's weird! The same thing happens to me. MRF with SS4W doesn't work. Maybe it's the scent!

SS4W (in general) doesn't do anything for me, whereas, even scentwise BI Rocket Fuel, got a lot more attention and compliments from just about anyone, in any setting... anyway, SS4W just isn't the same for me, but I'm almost completely out of BI Rocket Fuel, so I haven't been wearing it.

This did draw attention. Boy wants to know what happened to my old perfume and keeps asking why I switched to something else. He wants to know if I thought he didn't like it, or if he didn't compliment it enough, and so on... and this hasn't been a one-time inquiry. haha

It will be awhile yet,but I will mourn the end of my MRF/BI :( and SP will be sad,well at least until I condition him with another :001_302:

I do enjoy MRF3,and it has aged well,but not that deep sexy richness...one of the most obvious *hits* I've had with a phero was from MRF3,boosted with cops,and UN SS4W in my hair :P

I love MRF 3. Never tried the one with Blatant Invitation. SS4W is a nice phero on me--gives me subtle hits in public, and gets the living daylights F***ed outta me in private. :w00t: So it shuuuuurrre does work on Mr. Matt! B) On the other hand, BI doesn't seem to do a whole lot for him. I've only tried it in Catie Scarlet, though, so maybe that scent isn't congruent for him. DAY-yum. I need to go put some Rocket Fuel on now. :)

It will be awhile yet,but I will mourn the end of my MRF/BI :( and SP will be sad,well at least until I condition him with another :001_302:

I do enjoy MRF3,and it has aged well,but not that deep sexy richness...one of the most obvious *hits* I've had with a phero was from MRF3,boosted with cops,and UN SS4W in my hair :P

I never even thought to add cops to MRF. Maybe I need to grab a bottle of EOW and add some to my bottle. Cops always give everything I wear the best results.

I might have to try a bit of cops to my MRF...I think I will go with OCCO:Red

You know what, I'm going to wear this combo tomorrow. But I don't have red, so I'll go with white. I have lots to do outside of the house tomorrow, so I should be able to see if there's any difference when I add cops to MRF.

I love Rocket Fuel w/ BI, but it has recently started turning into a heavy sweet pipe tobacco smell on me :-(

I don't smell the tobacco. To me it just smells like dark brown sugar yumminess, but I got three comments about tobacco when I wore mine yesterday. Not bad comments; more like, "mmmmmm, i smell something yummy. Like cigars or a pipe!"

I didn't try V3 and I prefer V1 to V2 however, the scent somehow didn't work for me. Smelling like a slightly burnt cookie, pipe tobacco were some of the comments I have heard whuen i wore this. I'm glad that whatever that I hoarded went to good homes.

How much OCCO: do you use? I think by me running a line down my neck and a dab between the back of both ears is too much. I am going to try just adding a small line down my neck

Ummm...I tend to slather on things so a lot! I normally put some on my wrists, belly, and neck. I really need to try less.

Okay, you try less and I'll do the same. And I'll post my results in the OCCO thread :)

How much OCCO: do you use? I think by me running a line down my neck and a dab between the back of both ears is too much. I am going to try just adding a small line down my neck

Ummm...I tend to slather on things so a lot! I normally put some on my wrists, belly, and neck. I really need to try less.

Okay, you try less and I'll do the same. And I'll post my results in the OCCO thread :)

I would say go very minimal on the OCCOs. I just draw a smiley face in my cleavage :)

I know...I tend to go overboard too. But...I'm an old lady and I'm kind of slutty so....prolly ok. :666:

You crack me up! Love your silliness :P

In my post above I said I was going to use less, but I didn't do it...it's so hard for me to apply with a light hand. So I'm forcing myself to use Syn's smiley face in the cleavage today. Going to be wearing SF, so I'll use OCCO Pink in my cleavage. Just that small amount, no more. I can do this!!