Mara's Rocket Fuel

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming it has to do with what the new reiteration of MRF will be?

Hmm good question.....but shouldn't you be asking if the new incarnation has to do with the info I stumbled upon.......

Edited by Beccah1

I was thinking that is the secret, but it's just a guess.

Hmm the secret does involve MRF....amongst other things :666:

Oh I couldn't do that...but I might be willing to reward the clever girl that can guess from those cryptic little hints alone :666:

Aannd so it begins..Earlier than HAD been anticipated..

So right this second I am visualising a BIG zipper..And I am visualising it going ALL the way across the lovely Beccah's pretty mouth..

Please.. :666:

Not really sure HOW you gleaned what you obviously HAVE worked out, but if you found out, then so can others - IF they wish to do so..So can you please just let that be the case?

There's a LOT going on, as Mara has already said...

Now I'm honestly NOT trying to be horrid or mean- and NOR am I trying to spoil your fun in ANY way, I assure you - so I truly hope it's not coming across as such, Beccah..But please can you just let this one..play out, as it IS going to play out..

Good things come to those who wait.. Oh yes I KNOW some of you have the patience capacity of a GNAT *Pointing NO elbows in the direction of the lovely therapygirl at ALL* ^_~ But you DO just need to TRY to exert some control this time - and then it will be great when it all DOES..Unfold..

Ta muchly. ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

Aannd so it begins..Earlier than HAD been anticipated..

So right this second I am visualising a BIG zipper..And I am visualising it going ALL the way across the lovely Beccah's pretty mouth..

Please.. :666:

Not really sure HOW you gleaned what you obviously HAVE worked out, but if you found out, then so can others - IF they wish to do so..So can you please just let that be the case?

There's a LOT going on, as Mara has already said...

Now I'm honestly NOT trying to be horrid or mean- and NOR am I trying to spoil your fun in ANY way, I assure you - so I truly hope it's not coming across as such, Beccah..But please can you just let this one..play out, as it IS going to play out..

Good things come to those who wait.. Oh yes I KNOW some of you have the patience capacity of a GNAT *Pointing NO elbows in the direction of the lovely therapygirl at ALL* ^_~ But you DO just need to TRY to exert some control this time - and then it will be great when it all DOES..Unfold..

Ta muchly. ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

Bwahaha! I emailed Mara letting her know how I got my info...so I will padlock the zipper in place *for now*

Edited by Beccah1

LOL at my lovely friend Ail and the big zipper.....she exerts a whole lot more tact than I would.....I would just scream "SHUT THE F*** UP!" ;)

Oh, and BTW....I know what it is! :D AND NO, I'M NOT TELLING!!!!

• 1 month later...

I haven't worn it yet, but to me they smell nearly identical in the bottle except that the first two brews (?) had a touch of pink sugar whereas this one does not.

Instant headache on the new one (haven't tried the original), but it's likely the Blatant Invitation (high a-nol usu does that to me)

Could you describe it? :blink:
For me, in the bottle it was amazing! I put some on, and started to worry because once on me, it started off with a syrup kinda smell. Maybe the honey? Within 15 minutes, it died down to the most incredible powdery brown sugar and cinnamon. Yummy!!!

BTW, had several guys approach me today. BI? :lol2:

Guest icing
For me, in the bottle it was amazing! I put some on, and started to worry because once on me, it started off with a syrup kinda smell. Maybe the honey? Within 15 minutes, it died down to the most incredible powdery brown sugar and cinnamon. Yummy!!!

BTW, had several guys approach me today. BI? :blink:

Oh dear, that sounds fabulous!

I was gleefully smelling all my new order & I had this vial open. My 3yr.old comes up & says 'I want to smell something'. So I wave this one under his nose. He says 'Whee haw' & starts jumping around! I swear he's only done that with this one! I guess Rocketfuel even sets the little ones off, bwahaha.

I received my sample yesterday and I had to try it on immediately (with LP Silver on the other wrist).

I feel like I'm a giant and slightly burnt cookie and I think I can handle this so I'm getting a bottle of this boosted with BI.

I get mostly the brown sugar and vanilla,and just a hint of the honey way later,thank goodness,cause honey does not work with me at all...what I do like is the self-effects I get from the BI,I feel kinda slinky.

I have been wearing this all day on my chest,and really like the whiffs I catch,it makes me smile,which is kinda my judgement of a scent :)

I received my sample yesterday and I had to try it on immediately (with LP Silver on the other wrist).

I feel like I'm a giant and slightly burnt cookie and I think I can handle this so I'm getting a bottle of this boosted with BI.

I didn't even consider not adding the BI. :)

Your sample wasn't the phero version?

LOL, that is a description for a perfect fragrance for me...that's kind of how I feel about Fade To Black.

I get mostly the brown sugar and vanilla,and just a hint of the honey way later,thank goodness,cause honey does not work with me at all...what I do like is the self-effects I get from the BI,I feel kinda slinky.

I love the hint of honey, too!! Too much honey is just too much for me, and this is just right!!

Your sample wasn't the phero version?

LOL, that is a description for a perfect fragrance for me...that's kind of how I feel about Fade To Black.

Yes, it is the phero version. I'm getting Fawn's bottle of MRF BI. But if I were to order directly from LPMP, I would get one without BI since I have a 60/40 unscented BI.

In addition, I was a little concern after reading Perfumesniffer's post on the headache. I'll have to test mine out.

I haven't tried Fade to Black. I'm more of a floral person but I think I can do with honey, musk, amber and sugar for a change. Outside my comfort zone, I have ordered Shelly's NSD, Shelly's Lascivious Peach, Shelly's Honey Cherry, Pherogirl, Sugared Honeycomb and Karmiel's Silky Moonlight. All the LP love potions will be next order as I still have major reservations on vanilla. I took a sniff on my OCCO White yesterday and it's likely to be the last shield that I'll try on.

12 hours later and at close range I still smell like a burnt cookie 12 hours later at close range, even the LP Red has disappeared long ago!

I'm getting Fawn's bottle of MRF BI. But if I were to order directly from LPMP, I would get one without BI since I have a 60/40 unscented BI.

In addition, I was a little concern after reading Perfumesniffer's post on the headache. I'll have to test mine out.

I wouldn't worry about the headaches. Some people have noted that they do get headaches with pheroblends that contain Alpha-nol but they are a small minority, most people get only good effects of it. But everyone is different so some people just react differently (or not at all) to certain phero's :)

If you've tried LAM & your UN-BI already then you know you don't have a problem with Alpha-nol

If you've tried LAM & your UN-BI already then you know you don't have a problem with Alpha-nol

Actually, I still haven't tried my UN-BI .... shame, shame.

I've ordered the full range of LAM but haven't the chance to try any. My order would have been shipped by now so if I have a problem with A-nol, they'll have to go to the trade post and I'll be extremely disappointed as I want to BLAM with them.

Guest icing

Oh drat. I'm not sure, but I think estratetraenol gives me a headache.

...Or at least Cuddle Bunny and Cougar have something doin' it, and the culprit's not in Open Windows, LAM, Focus Potion, or OCCO.

(Guess I'll just have to add something else to BI-free version... *evilly rubs hands* :) )

Edited by icing

...Or at least Cuddle Bunny and Cougar have something doin' it, and the culprit's not in Open Windows, LAM, Focus Potion, or OCCO.

(Guess I'll just have to add something else to BI-free version... *evilly rubs hands* :) )

You can order the MRF with BI.

Guest icing
You can order the MRF with BI.

I'm concerned the estratetraenol in BI will be an issue... though I plan to get a sample, just in case. :)

I wouldn't worry about it. EST isn't known to cause headaches as far as I know. Which CB was it you tried? Old Pharmacom or Ail's?

I think BI has EST in it but I don't think it's in huge quantities.

EST causing headaches would be surprising to me too... only a-nol seems to give people headaches with any frequency, and even then only if you use too much...

:yeahthat: ...I have never gotten a headache from est,ever,and have used heavy alcohol Lace. I _might_ have gotten a small headache from A-nol with heavy use,and that is debateable <sp> as it could have been from eyestrain ...reading this forum too much :(