Mara's Rocket Fuel

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I know what I know (and those of us on Team LPMP are sworn to secrecy), but I honestly don't know anything about Ail's new blend unless it's things she's already hinted to us about.

OOH! Some of you are SO close!

Yes this IS indeed the blend you have been waiting for now for a fairly LONNG time.. The release was held up due to the molecule supplier being SNOWED under..

But..

Not for much longer! <_<

Wow..I can't honestly BELIEVE Rosebud didn't GET this one already!!

Think of this VERY LITERALLY medically, and you will unlock it, Rosebud!

The midnight hour is upon me once again so..

Night night, all! ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

Well, I guess it's up to Rosebud. I ain't got nuttin'.

Happy Sauce? Literally, medically? HUH?

Something that was held up for a long time but we've been waiting for? Charisma is the only one that I know we were waiting for. Is there another we've been wanting that's been a long wait?

SNOW? what does snow have to do with any blends or suppliers? Clearly it's a hint with those biga$$ caps. I just equate snow with coke and I'm pretty sure that's not it. Anyone?

No..Women doesn't fit.. The dots represent the EXACT number of missing letters..

And one of you got SO close it's frightening..

*Has stupid 10 MINUTE workout to do before bed*

Ail grumping/ Seriously..Just WHAT is one supposed to be able to achieve in 10 blooming minutes? Even my usual WARM-UP lasts 15! \Ail grumping..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Happy crack?

Wacky smack?

Would I wear it in the house?

Would I put it on a mouse?

Does it smell as good as HAM?

Does it work as well as LAM?

OMG, is it **HAPPY JUICE FOR THE HORMONAL** and if so do I get a free bottle??!

It's not an official contest. <_>

SNOW? what does snow have to do with any blends or suppliers? Clearly it's a hint with those biga$$ caps. I just equate snow with coke and I'm pretty sure that's not it. Anyone?

I'm thinking she was just emphasizing how far behind Dr. Stone was with delivering certain components. "Snowed under" is an expression regarding delay.

Edited by luna65

Happy crack?

Wacky smack?

Would I wear it in the house?

Would I put it on a mouse?

Does it smell as good as HAM?

Does it work as well as LAM?

OMG, is it **HAPPY JUICE FOR THE HORMONAL** and if so do I get a free bottle??!

You are so damn funny

<_<

It's not an official contest. <_<

I'm thinking she was just emphasizing how far behind Dr. Stone was with delivering certain components. "Snowed under" is an expression regarding delay.

So just messing with us and snow doesn't technically mean anything?

But very literally medical? What could that mean? What is something that with pheros could also be very literally medical?

ETA: I like it better when Mara tells me stuff and I happily know it, *squee* for those I know will love it and don't get caught up in the hints and teasing. It's so much easier to know and not speak a peep.

Did we lose a phero blend that we wanted to get back but were waiting on?

Soulmate?

Drop Your Guard?

edited again to add: I can hear myself in a conversation with Mara in the near future...

Me - *whining* Ail's teasing us and her hints are really confusing. Can you tell her to stop tormenting us? PLEAZZZZE

Edited by starlitegirl

*Is now FAR too awake to go to sleep*

Okay..There is only ONE word left to get.

It is indeed Happy Sauce For The -

Have fun..<_< There is at least one thread about this blend, Starlitegirl - and maybe even MORE than one. It's been cooking for a LONG time..

Yes of course this is TOTALLY an unofficial contest - This in fact is merely Ail messing good-naturedly with all her friends here - to throw you a bit, and in doing so, stop you asking me about the OTHER stuff - the stuff that Staritegirl IS keeping zipped about! ^_^

But - honestly, you are SO close now to solving this puzzle....

I think I will now go and read up on some MORE of the KNOWN side-effects of this lovely anti-coagulant I am on..You can read in my Journal my expansion of this topic..In fact I will go and type it up right now..Before I head to bed - again..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ok I know it's the PMS blend, because it was stated somewherez that the blend had been pushed back till 2010 (last year) due to supplier being swamped issues. So it's not being called Happy Sauce For The Dragon, huh ? Happy Sauce For The Hormonally Homicidal then??? I still like the ring of 'Dragon Slayer' blend *pouts slightly* , but then that would image us poor pms victims as the dragons,lol.

ETA: Nice diversion from the topic @ hand, but my daddy always said I have a onetrack mind. So do you input on the perfume blends Ail? Or more for the phero blends because I'm going to guess that maybe the MRF blend is coming back with a pretty good replacement for SS4W. Not that I expect answers, that would spoil the surprise LOL.

Edited by Beccah1

So do you input on the perfume blends Ail?

Ail has collaborated with Mara on perfumes as well...the last was CE (she suggested the sweet potato IIRC).

LOL, I love that the name includes the words "happy sauce" because that's one of my favorite expressions...sometimes innocent, sometimes not. <_>

Sooooo...back at the fort

"Mara & Ail were up all night

Trying to get the fragrance they'd created JUST right

EVENTUALLY at half-past four,

Ail crashed OUT on her bedroom floor.

So what divine potion WILL be coming your way?"

Voluptuous Vanilla ? <_<

Edited by Calii

YAY! DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner!!

Congratulations to tvey!!!

HAPPY SAUCE FOR THE HORMONES!

The self-help book I was referring to, is Chicken Soup For The Soul!

Okay..I think I might just have to rustle up a wee prize for you from ME myself, and not from LPMP, tvey.. Let me speak to Mara about that and I'll get back to you..I have a wee idea..

Beccah, the only question I can answer out of your very fluid (and clever) run of questions there, is that yes I input often on both fragrance and pheromone blends, and if I HAVE done so, it's generally either mentioned in the forum somewhere (as in with The Captivation Equation) or in the actual fragrance description.. . Naughty Minx was in fact named after The Lovely Man in my life's pet name for me..

Well that was a lot of fun..And it's cheered me up no end! Well done again, tvey!

Blessings

Ail )O(

OMG, that's so exciting!!! THANK YOU in advance :D Whee!!

Glad we cheered you up, with all you are going through ... you sound fantastically mentally-tough and determined though, which make ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

That will be left up to YOU, Starlitegirl.. I know you'll come up with a label that's perfectly fitting, and once I know for sure when the elusive ONE molecule WILL be in hand, the release of HAPPY SAUCE FOR THE HORMONES will be all-systems-go!

I STILL love the name I chose for this blend..It just makes me laugh..:D

Blessings

Ail )O(

HAPPY SAUCE FOR THE HORMONES!!!

Congrats Tyvey lovely :D

Hmm Synch came back sans pheros, but Mara's Rocket Fuel denotes that it's turbo charged. Methinks it's coming back boosted with the 'Sex Bomb' mix.....but IDK if that was delegated to Dianne ..?? So if that's the case then sex bomb can't be it, unless Dianne, Mara, & Ail collaberated. Ahhh, but Sex Bomb seems the easiest conclusion to which I could jump, lol. Good night, dear lady Ail.

Edited by Beccah1

I know you'll come up with a label that's perfectly fitting, and once I know for sure when the elusive ONE molecule WILL be in hand, the release of HAPPY SAUCE FOR THE HORMONES will be all-systems-go!

I reckon SLG will come up with something fab! She always does :pumpkin2:

pms2.jpg

Hi tyvey! :lol:

As your prize, please choose one of the gorgeous new LP candles, and if you can let me know your choice here please, I'll tell Mara, and she will get it posted out to you in your next order.

Hope you love it, and congratulations again!

That label idea ROCKS by the way, Rosebud! :)

Night night, and Blessings to you all..

Ail )O(

I started at the begining...that was an exciting exchange.....I go away for a couple days...and the greatest news in the world (at least for me) breaks.....Happy Sauce For The Hormones is here!!!! Ail & Mara.. My husband, children & mother Thank You !!!! :lol:

Hi tyvey! ^_ As your prize, please choose one of the gorgeous new LP candles, and if you can let me know your choice here please, I'll tell Mara, and she will get it posted out to you in your next order. Hope you love it, and congratulations again! That label idea ROCKS by the way, Rosebud! :lol: Night night, and Blessings to you all.. Ail )O(
OMG!! YULE SNUGGLE PLZ!! A + M you're the greatest!!!!! Thank you:D

Ok I'm bursting!!!!! I know what the big secret is...IDK if I should tell, but I think anyone could find out with a little digging.......Hmm whom should I email to ask ? Mara or Ail ? Where's the I know a secret emoticon, I guess this shall do! ;)

Let me reiterate: I know a secret, I know a secret, I know a secret....LOL. *skipping away now*

Edited by Beccah1

*whining* I wanna know a secret! I'm good at keeping secrets!! ;)

*whining* I wanna know a secret! I'm good at keeping secrets!! ;)

Hmm so am I, lol. I'll give a riddle it's not good, but it's the best I can think of,lol

I have such a busy mind, always with the questions, my curiousity is never sated.

Follow the trail, ask the right questions. Of the right people...& all that's hidden will be revealed!

Follow the clues, it's not hard to find.

Surf back & forth & you'll know what's on my mind.

*whistles & walks away*