BALLS!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

COCOA ABSOLUTE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.

PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.

WASABI ~ Fertility, protection, mental strength.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

AD-Balls-LovePotion.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOA. Don't accidentally spill this one on your guy's . . . ummm . . . cue stick. Ouch!

The pepper and wasabi are supposed to created a "leather jacket" type of impression in combination with the other notes; it's a "messing with the bad boys" kind of scent, so totally up my alley of course. :666:

Luna -- the scents are in the cart if you search for them by name. Does that mean the feeding frenzy is on???

Ooooh, this sounds interesting! Pepper & wasabi? Spicy! I like spicy.

Luna -- the scents are in the cart if you search for them by name. Does that mean the feeding frenzy is on???

Eh, yeah don't order until you see them on the front page of the website. I only post review threads early to keep us occupied while we're waiting for the fun to begin :)

Eh, yeah don't order until you see them on the front page of the website. I only post review threads early to keep us occupied while we're waiting for the fun to begin :)

Beccah, I have been meaning to thank you, your review threads that you start that have the picture and the scent notes really help us newbies....thanks for doing this and I hope you are able to continue this well into the future....you are so amazing for doing this....thanks

I am definitely going to have to sample this baby.....sounds fab! If it behaves on me, will definitely get a full bottle.

Edited by Dolly

Like I noted upthread, the combination of the pepper and the wasabi lend a "leather jacket" impression to the scent, it's not going to be spicy in a foody kind of way.

• 2 weeks later...

Calii...Calii who? ...sorry to disappoint,I am terrible at reviewing,especially when I have soooo many different scents on...I do get the pepper,but no tobacco yet,not a foody scent,to me anyway,...but NO Cops bleedthrough :jumpforjoy:

Heh...there was supposed to be a Big Ebil Grin after Calii Who? ... ohhhh,you have not tried Smoking Bun ???? or S'More Than A Feeling ???????? ...g/f trust me,ya did on Festival of Lights :D

LOL! They're on my list, it's just that my list is getting REALLY, REALLY LONG! ;)

I'm really curious about the tobacco & smoky notes. I can't even really imagine what they would smell like! Isn't that silly?

I've got a sample of this coming 'cause the wasabi intrigues me. But I can't wait to test out notes I haven't tested before. Super excited to try this one! Plus, I just "discovered" Sexpionage a couple of months ago. Needless to say, it's a big hit! :D

Wet this was all pepper. I mean it smelled like someone dumped a pepper shaker on my skin. As it began to dry, WOW I cannot believe how nice this smelled. It smelled like chocolate! I can't even talk about the effects. I mean we all know this works.

ZERO Snatch smell. I could not detect cheese or anything, however it was like it did smell like snatch if you catch my drift. :666:

Wow, I really like this! My daughter says she thinks it smells like burnt caramel corn, but I don't get that lol. But I do get the caramel, not much chocolate, really spicy at first (not like cinnamon or cardamom spicy, but not exactly pepper either...maybe it's the wasabi?) but soon settled down into a nice creamy spice. Hubby likes it too! ;)

I had a light-bulb moment with this one...pepper makes me think of anise in certain scents, and thus this really reminds me of the Down & Dirty scents (both of them) which were also meant to evoke the "bad boy/bad girl" persona. So of course I love this! It's boozy and hot and thick, and I absolutely cannot smell any hint ot the Sexpionage (which is indeed stinky!). For me, it's just that ideal mix of what I would smell like after waylaying my fantasy bad boy in the ladies room...and the alleyway behind the bar...and the car...and the car again pulled off onto a dark side road...and the living room...and finally the bedroom, which, after all those quickies, would be rather anticlimatic. :666:

OK, I totally get the pepper when wet. As it dries, I get vanilla, and chocolate, and amber.....oh, and a teeny bit of tobacco.....hides the sexpionage perfectly! Great job!!!

I had a light-bulb moment with this one...pepper makes me think of anise in certain scents, and thus this really reminds me of the Down & Dirty scents (both of them) which were also meant to evoke the "bad boy/bad girl" persona. So of course I love this! It's boozy and hot and thick, and I absolutely cannot smell any hint ot the Sexpionage (which is indeed stinky!). For me, it's just that ideal mix of what I would smell like after waylaying my fantasy bad boy in the ladies room...and the alleyway behind the bar...and the car...and the car again pulled off onto a dark side road...and the living room...and finally the bedroom, which, after all those quickies, would be rather anticlimatic. :666:

I got anise and wasabi yesterday, or was it wasabi anise? I def got the licorice thing

I went with this today. The tobacco & pepper are giving it a masculine aura to my nose, but it hides the Sexpionage completely. I also love tobacco & pepper in perfumes. They give off a "don't fuck with me aura" & are comforting to me. Actually, Balls! is reminding me of a fine cigar smell, it's fucking delicious (sorry the Sexpionage is making me ornery).