BALLS!

For me, it's just that ideal mix of what I would smell like after waylaying my fantasy bad boy in the ladies room...and the alleyway behind the bar...and the car...and the car again pulled off onto a dark side road...and the living room...and finally the bedroom, which, after all those quickies, would be rather anticlimatic. :666:

Drool...which is why I will be trying this again...soon :001_302:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put this on. Had on Le Femme Noire the better part of the day but now that we're in for the night...Balls! LPs always start out pungent and then mellow out within the first hour to what they will mostly remain the duration of time they decide to stay with me...which has been HOURS & HOURS, most times well beyond all day. Maybe it's because I just applied but I'm getting everything mingled and blended. Pepper, wasabi and tobacco right now, I'm wondering when I'll get the vanilla and cocoa? Betting within the hour though and I'm wondering how strong these initial notes will stay. It wouldn't be the first time I thought, "Hmm, I don't think this one is for me", only to go bonkers for it after that 1st hour, lol. Hubs is already showing some friskiness...I think I'm going to go take advantage of that now...Will report more later ^_^

I don't want to jinx this y'all, but this appears to be a chocolate i can wear!!! I don't get one distinct note with this, but all together I get--wait for it--a Cadbury Creme Egg. I'm dead serious. I think the tobacco/vanilla combination is giving me the feel of the creamy stuff inside. Not peppery at all, and I usually amp peppers to high heaven. I think I get the briefest hint of wasabi, but like i said, this smells like a creme egg. Can you believe it?! I didn't expect for this to be something I liked, but this is a dark horse. Definitely bottle consideration!!

oh, and not even the hint of Sexpionage. Brilliant carrier!!!

I don't want to jinx this y'all, but this appears to be a chocolate i can wear!!! I don't get one distinct note with this, but all together I get--wait for it--a Cadbury Creme Egg. I'm dead serious. I think the tobacco/vanilla combination is giving me the feel of the creamy stuff inside. Not peppery at all, and I usually amp peppers to high heaven. I think I get the briefest hint of wasabi, but like i said, this smells like a creme egg. Can you believe it?! I didn't expect for this to be something I liked, but this is a dark horse. Definitely bottle consideration!!

oh, and not even the hint of Sexpionage. Brilliant carrier!!!

Uh, yeah! Maybe even 2 bottles worthy, 1 virgin, 1 sex'd up. This is sexy, but pepper always feels extra protective comforting to me. I've got chocolate as it's fading away, but it was mostly masculine/expensive cigar on me. Like maybe your badass-gun-toting-cigar-smoking pa just gave you a hug & told you everything will be fine. I'm picturing Hershel from the Walking Dead ;)

Just put this on. Maybe it's because I just applied but I'm getting everything mingled and blended. Pepper, wasabi and tobacco right now, I'm wondering when I'll get the vanilla and cocoa? Betting within the hour though and I'm wondering how strong these initial notes will stay. It wouldn't be the first time I thought, "Hmm, I don't think this one is for me", only to go bonkers for it after that 1st hour, lol. Hubs is already showing some friskiness...I think I'm going to go take advantage of that now...Will report more later ^_^

OK. Finishing this now...Balls! did settle down to a VERY yummy creamy cocoa amber delight! I am SO sorry to say I was VERY surprised and since I've been wanting Sexpionage, this one has earned full bottle status. I can completely see how BlueBear gets cadbury cream egg. I put on my night shirt from last night this morning to go make coffee and was instantly reminded of how delicious it was/is. Seriously, I want to eat this shirt...huffing instead has done quite nicely though :D I have adjusted my wish list accordingly :love:

Oh! Silly me! I nearly forgot! Eh-hem:

Sexpionage...*Foot begins to thump floor uncontrollably* Sexy, horny, naughty, dirty, rollicking good time, shake furniture, thump against walls, wonders if the neighbors heard? That kind of good time....

Results?

Keeper.

:thumbup::lol2:

Just used my GC to buy a full bottle, I know my sample isn't going to last long! Love this. :Emoticons04235:

Uh, yeah! Maybe even 2 bottles worthy, 1 virgin, 1 sex'd up.

You can only get it with Sexpionage, otherwise I probably would have gone with two bottles!

Okay, Mara, when you hit it you sure HIT IT!

I had hight hopes for this one since it has one of my fave pheros in it but was sooo leery of the tobacco and the cocoa. Anything coco-ish smells like wax on my skin and tobacco just smells like stale smoke-until I was covered in BALLS! :lol:

This has absolutely NO cops smell in it. I applied sparingly since I was scairt of the two aforementioned notes and as I put on my make up I began to smell pepper. Not hot sauce or siracha type, but just a....heat. But spicy. Not sweet spicy and not even foody spicy, just HOT. I am so poor at describing notes and it's frustrating b/c I want to explain this. GAH! I think the wasabi is the key here. It adds depth to the spicy smell. It's not like you just open the shaker and smell black pepper, it's just a HEAT.

Okay, and as I continued to put makeup on, other scents made their appearance: I think it was the tobacco combined with the coco absolute. Would the coco absolute be so much different than cocoa? B/C I simply can't wear anything chocolatey. Beccah's right. It does smell like a fine cigar, but not only that. The tobacco didn't amp too hard on me and I think that's because of the pepper. I didn't think it smelled masculine on me at all.

OOh this is just so huff worthy! I wore it for Thanksgiving LOL. I kept huffing myself all afternoon.

For me it has a moderate staying power and I applied just a couple dots with the stopper in the early evening to give it a boost.

Did NOT expect to like this! But yowza!! Oddly, I'm getting zilch chocolate, just peppery spice. In fact, it makes my nose tickle as if I'm going to sneeze. It started out like strong, spicy chinese food, but now it's settling down a bit -- as if this stuff can "settle"!!

It's intense. Bold. Spicy. You will NOT be ignored when you wear this in public!!

WAIT! Hold the press -- it's a few minutes later now and the softer sweeter side is starting to peek out. YES! WE HAVE CHOCOLATE!!

This has got to be the most two-sided LPMP scent I've experienced!

I'm so digging this one! I kinda thought the wasabi would make it a little more in-your-face, but it doesn't do that at all. It's a really interesting note - especially against the chocolate. Spicy/sweet strikes again! I'm surprised by how subtle it is once it's on. It's very close to the skin, very sexy. I can't stop sniffing my arm - or making BF sniff it - so that pretty much means I'll be getting a full bottle of Balls, too. Maybe even a backup. ;) I think this is going to be one of my favourites of the month. :D

Wet: roasting prunes! Some are starting to burn! Lol. This is far from a complaint. It's very toasty and edible in a dark, alluring, smoky-eye way. So perfect for winter.

Dry: raisins! Flambed with absinthe! Still not a complaint.

Later dry: ambery, a bit more conventionally perfume-like though still not remotely like any perfume I've ever smelt.

Very 3D, chewy!

So good that I put on more and wore it out heedless of the phero. Total stranger lunged into my face as if to kiss me, stopped a few inches shy, looked completely shocked and horrified and we both recoiled. And that's why you don't wear sexpionage out of the house.

So good that I put on more and wore it out heedless of the phero. Total stranger lunged into my face as if to kiss me, stopped a few inches shy, looked completely shocked and horrified and we both recoiled. And that's why you don't wear sexpionage out of the house.

A sick part of me wants to do some evil experimentation for New Year's, but for the good of society I will refrain from implementing that idea.

-

I love the scent of this and I wish more perfume houses would release fragrances like this more often. Too bad about the phero blend though because I would really love to wear it outside.

Edited by Queen of Swords

h still not remotely like any perfume I've ever smelt.

:yeahthat:

RAOFL! *pick self up* GuFaw! Too funny! Too funny!

Nah, doesn't sound like a hit to me...wonder if this stuff works? :rolleyes::ange::666:

aaaaNd that's why you don't wear sexpionage out of the house.

Brilliant!

I did once and had three guys talking to me...two of them proceeded to bully/big up the third- hey give her a cigarette, yeah that one you just lit for yourself, get him to buy you a new wardrobe-he works in fashion you know etc etc til i just was wide eyed and struck dumb. Then they didnt speak to me again lol.

Total stranger lunged into my face as if to kiss me, stopped a few inches shy, looked completely shocked and horrified and we both recoiled. And that's why you don't wear sexpionage out of the house.

:rofl222:

or... why you do ... :001_302:

Very 3D, chewy!

Yeah I get that too; I really don't see it as bold so much as developed, a very complex character. But overall as I noted, what it reminds me of the most is the Down & Dirty scents, particularly the For Him version, one of my male fragrance loves, which is why I appreciate the whole bad boy vibe of it.

First full application: The self affects are very, um, wow very soon after application. It's a very good thing I'm not leaving the apartment any time soon because I don't know if I could trust myself-but first tries have a habit of being very intense for me and get more subtle later on. More later tomorrow night (or would that be very early morning?) when I take another whack at it. Due to the nature of the phero blend I doubt I'd use it for sex simply because I'm the cowardly vanilla type, so I won't have the chance to make that much of a useful review of it.

First full application: The self affects are very, um, wow very soon after application. It's a very good thing I'm not leaving the apartment any time soon because I don't know if I could trust myself-

I had outstanding selfies too. I never used/tried Sexpionage so I don't have anything to compare. Although it noticeably effected hubby, I got this one for myself. The thing that boggles my mind is that the fragrances are only 1/3 the strength of the unscented blends...if Balls! works this well and effects this strongly, what on earth must those of you with the unscented version be experiencing?! I will still get Un Sexpionage down the road just because the possibilities tickle my mind!

Yeah I get that too; I really don't see it as bold so much as developed, a very complex character. But overall as I noted, what it reminds me of the most is the Down & Dirty scents, particularly the For Him version, one of my male fragrance loves, which is why I appreciate the whole bad boy vibe of it.

I forget, Luna, are you mostly a spicy/resin lover or something else?

...Due to the nature of the phero blend I doubt I'd use it for sex simply because I'm the cowardly vanilla type, so I won't have the chance to make that much of a useful review of it.

I was nervous about using Sexpionage, (in CP), when I first got it. I'm not necessarily a vanilla sex person, but my boyfriend is - very much so - and I wasn't sure I'd like the effect it would have on him. (I'm pretty fond of his variety of vanilla). ;) But what it did for us was create a sense of immediacy that lacks sometimes because my boyfriend is far too gentle and polite to say, "I want you NOW", or to act on the impulse. He's naturally a make-a-subtle-or-playful-overture kind of guy, and if I don't catch on, he won't necessarily push it. Sexpionage doesn't make him rough or toothy or anything like that. Just VERY insistent. (Which is really nice after all that damned politeness!). And impossible to turn down. And of course, I'm wearing Sexpionage, so I don't *want* to turn him down. ;)

Don't be too afraid of it, QoS. It's awesome having a sure-firing weapon in the arsenal! :lol:

I forget, Luna, are you mostly a spicy/resin lover or something else?

I love resin-based blends (although they don't always like me), my preferences run towards gourmand/resin/woods/musk primarily. And I love "naughty man" type of scents with tobacco/liquor/resin/musk elements too (besides just being a fan of boysmell in general). Spice-based blends are tricky with me because some tend to amp so much, so it has to be balanced with other elements to work.

Holy crap on this one! Wore it for Thanksgiving to a family friendly get together, started out with the vanilla and cocoa but them the tobacco/pepper and wasabi amped on me. I received more attention for the guys at the gathering, not strange creepy guy attention but they were all pretty cool, complements on the spicy scent (it was leather jacket like, but on me at times a bit more peppery), and had lots of confidence. My plan for the day wasn't to seduce anyone, but was curious how the phero would work with the company I was around and turkey day activities (airplane ride, target practice and the host blew some things up (build your own fireworks)). Women were great to hang with, no strange vibes from any of them, and the guys were very friendly (especially when showing me the .38, ha!). Aside for the peppery amping mid-day, this one was fun. I'll try it again and maybe a different day's body chemistry will keep the spice down a bit.

I had outstanding selfies too. I never used/tried Sexpionage so I don't have anything to compare.

Good Grief Gurl ,you have not tried Compromising Positions yet ???? :w00t::w00t:

The thing that boggles my mind is that the fragrances are only 1/3 the strength of the unscented blends...

yep...yep...and yep...scent with intent,it takes the package! :D

I love resin-based blends (although they don't always like me), my preferences run towards gourmand/resin/woods/musk primarily. And I love "naughty man" type of scents with tobacco/liquor/resin/musk elements too (besides just being a fan of boysmell in general). Spice-based blends are tricky with me because some tend to amp so much, so it has to be balanced with other elements to work.

I shall remember a fellow spice ho :-). For some reason I thought you were gourmand scents and yes the boy scents. This is good b/c my nose is so poor I can't pick out what I'm smelling. For example, the sort of " cat pee" smell I am smelling with this; would it be amber or musk? Honey? I get a hint of it in my OCCO black but just a tad. It's actaully a very sexy sort of scent, but on me it amps something fierce, usually cancelling out everything else and then finishing off sour.

@ Tyvey: Raisins? Prunes? What the Fig?

LOL

Stop jerking around go play your turn on Scramble

I wore a smidgen of this to test and ran straight into the underwriter's BALLS. No joke I was running to open the door for my friend, which I am not supposed to do, avoided crashing into a male coming out of the shitter, but ran smack into someone's sack. My whole right ulna right there.

I stood there embarrassed and male coming out of the shitter was laughing so hard because he saw it coming and avoided the bullet ( me )

Mostly kept to myself at work today...for good reason.

Wore Love Potion's Balls! today. Promised a friend (half on a dare) that I'd wear it so she could get a whiff since she's still waiting on her sampler and I've been RAVING about it. Was sequestered for the better part of my workday (hence why I agreed to wear it at all, lol) but the portions when I was around others, Muhahaaaa :666:

No one tried to ravish me but the male attention was R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. Oh, I don't think the red lipstick hurt, lol, no less than 4 honed in on how good I looked with my red on....I think they were just trying to figure out what it was about me today and just went for the red lips BWAHAHA!

Both men and women liked the scent...which by the way is Sooooo Yum!

Got complimented. Got followed. Got an UNUSUAL amount of affection (arms around shoulder...love yous even HA!) Got Deer in the headlights. Got unusual amount of attentiveness from management over requests. Got looks, eye contact and even a noticeable pause where I could see the wheels were turning but the register was just not ringing :lol:

I am absolutely sure I will be on Santa's naughty list FOR LIFE because of today :blush: I will do this again sometime...just because I can...waaaay to much fun not to...that will assure my place on that naughty list fo sho. It really isn't fair...but then, who ever said life is? Just sayin...

But on the good side I'm TOTALLY on Hubby's nice list :ange: When he got home I cuddled up to him and he got chatty and playful (usually work is stressful and he needs time to decompress and vent) Usually he hops on his laptop but he didn't show any interest in moving away from me :D Sooooo, I took the initiative to fondle and caress...and, well, good things come to those who take! Was told later how good I am to him, that most guys have to do something really special for the things I offer on a regular basis LOL! Please place gold stars here_______________ :jumpforjoy::great::rofl222:

Balls! A++++++++++++++ Love this stuff...May have to order more...and hoard.

Sexpionage has that effect on my husband as well. Too bad we haven't been getting along better, so that I would want to break it out on him......

Nice report!

And yes, you are definitely on the naughty list! I'd pull the same stunt if I could be sequestered at work. Alas, it's impossible in my line of work, so I'll save it for home.....and night's out.

Must get this product, STAT!

Mostly kept to myself at work today...for good reason.

Wore Love Potion's Balls! today. Promised a friend (half on a dare) that I'd wear it so she could get a whiff since she's still waiting on her sampler and I've been RAVING about it. Was sequestered for the better part of my workday (hence why I agreed to wear it at all, lol) but the portions when I was around others, Muhahaaaa :666:

No one tried to ravish me but the male attention was R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. Oh, I don't think the red lipstick hurt, lol, no less than 4 honed in on how good I looked with my red on....I think they were just trying to figure out what it was about me today and just went for the red lips BWAHAHA!

Both men and women liked the scent...which by the way is Sooooo Yum!

Got complimented. Got followed. Got an UNUSUAL amount of affection (arms around shoulder...love yous even HA!) Got Deer in the headlights. Got unusual amount of attentiveness from management over requests. Got looks, eye contact and even a noticeable pause where I could see the wheels were turning but the register was just not ringing :lol:

I am absolutely sure I will be on Santa's naughty list FOR LIFE because of today :blush: I will do this again sometime...just because I can...waaaay to much fun not to...that will assure my place on that naughty list fo sho. It really isn't fair...but then, who ever said life is? Just sayin...

But on the good side I'm TOTALLY on Hubby's nice list :ange: When he got home I cuddled up to him and he got chatty and playful (usually work is stressful and he needs time to decompress and vent) Usually he hops on his laptop but he didn't show any interest in moving away from me :D Sooooo, I took the initiative to fondle and caress...and, well, good things come to those who take! Was told later how good I am to him, that most guys have to do something really special for the things I offer on a regular basis LOL! Please place gold stars here_______________ :jumpforjoy::great::rofl222:

Balls! A++++++++++++++ Love this stuff...May have to order more...and hoard.