VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

AD-BecauseTheNight-LovePotion.jpg

Welp, this phero could make people punch me in the face and I'd need it for the scent. It must be the Lina's marzipan esque one.

Edited by tyvey

Ooh I want! Sounds similar to my PE!

Looks full bottle worthy to me!!!!!! The La Femme Noire is just an added bonus!

Oh wow, this one sounds awesome! I can't wait to read about La Femme Noire.

Mmmmmmm. Just add ice and a straw and it's complete!

Quick question, I noticed Almond is listed twice, does that mean that the Almond note is the most prominent?

THE PHERO: "Arouse your lover's hunger pangs with this decadent blend of rich cake-y vanilla and vanilla extract, flavored with almond extract and almond milk, marzipan accord, a base of syrupy orange tree amber and a drizzle of sugared glaze. Get him salivating due to a dose of our new exclusive LA FEMME NOIRE pheromone blend, a nighttime version of our popular LA FEMME MYSTERE, with added copulins and eNone, adding a sense of insatiable voraciousness to the deeply feminine and seductive air that inspires positive feelings, releases deep emotions, inspires meaningful connections, and creates a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Let him discover each of your womanly veils one by one, slowly peeling back the folds and layers until he reaches the sultry, sensual essence of your true feminine nature."

Yummmm!

Mmmm, almond. Hubby loves almond! Gotta get this one :)

I can't pull these up from the search function. Thanks for posting JD.

I can't pull these up either.....thanks for posting this info, it gets me more and more excited

THE PHERO: "Arouse your lover's hunger pangs with this decadent blend of rich cake-y vanilla and vanilla extract, flavored with almond extract and almond milk, marzipan accord, a base of syrupy orange tree amber and a drizzle of sugared glaze. Get him salivating due to a dose of our new exclusive LA FEMME NOIRE pheromone blend, a nighttime version of our popular LA FEMME MYSTERE, with added copulins and eNone, adding a sense of insatiable voraciousness to the deeply feminine and seductive air that inspires positive feelings, releases deep emotions, inspires meaningful connections, and creates a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Let him discover each of your womanly veils one by one, slowly peeling back the folds and layers until he reaches the sultry, sensual essence of your true feminine nature."

Yummmm!

I knew it wasn't going to be just about cops!

Also, the scent sounds orgasmic.

Yummmm!

Glad to see a phero description here too. Now I can be sure and officially WANT this one!!!

FULL BOTTLE UNSNIFFED.

GEEARDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to punch MYSELF in the face I'm so excited about this.

??? What's with all the face-punching??? Lol!

I'm pretty sure I could live in this scent. Cannot wait to huff.

??? What's with all the face-punching??? Lol!

I'm pretty sure I could live in this scent. Cannot wait to huff.

I have no idea! I just can't handle all this excitement tonight.

:lol:

I'm a bit closer to banging my head on the wall than I am to punching myself. Too many decisions!!!!

Sounds like a creamy and deeper than my PE. Just wondering what it's boosted with and if (yes, I have to raise this) it comes in virgin .....

Ooh I want! Sounds similar to my PE!

Yes it is, a grander version of it, I guess you say.

Is this really similar to the Marzipan Cake PE? I definitely need a sample of this one. Don't know how this new phero blend would work. I need to try!

It seems like almond notes always disappear so quickly. I wonder if the amber will hang on to it in this one?

Is this really similar to the Marzipan Cake PE?

Again, yes it is.

Sounds like a creamy and deeper than my PE. Just wondering what it's boosted with and if (yes, I have to raise this) it comes in virgin .....

Yes it is ... but Mara posted in the November NR thread that she will stop offering the virgin scents next month,it's just too much extra work,extra inventory etc for the very few who do buy them.

What is eNone? Haven't seen that before?

enone = Alpha Androstenone,found in Blatant Invitation,Sexpionage,Dominance,Leather,Audacious, and most Alpha male scents. This is gonna be stellar :001_302:

enone = Alpha Androstenone,found in Blatant Invitation,Sexpionage,Dominance,Leather,Audacious, and most Alpha male scents. This is gonna be stellar :001_302:

All my favorites!!! Stellar x infinity!

Thanks Calii :)

BI and Sexpionage work for me, so this should too.

I'm not the biggest almond fan, but I'm still looking forward to trying this!

I'm super duper excited about this one since i missed out on the Marzipan one

Me too. I am trying to wait for the sampler to get here before I start hoarding.

I'm super duper excited about this one since i missed out on the Marzipan one

Me too! I was totally thinking rebrewing my Marzipan PE so I could have extra but now I guess I don't have to :

I'm not the biggest almond fan, but I'm still looking forward to trying this!

It's strange because I like eating them but not so much in perfume.

nOt so strange really. Whole skin on almonds smell a lot differently to almond flavouring or perfume generally. I find toasted almond more realistic when used as a perfume note. Even natural almond essence is so concentrated as to make it smell almost unnatural to my nose.

This is my favorite of the Novenber Pheromas so far :) a luscious,makes Calii smile, almond cake :hearts09793:

Can't speak to the phero blend per se with so many other of the NR's on,but I feel really REALLY good :lol:

OHMYHECK I SMELLZ GOOOD!!

hot damn.

Nope, y'all won't like it.