Because the Night...w/La Femme Noire.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm date guy emptied the dishwasher today...there may be something to this :D. Really i think he may just be nice.

I swear there is something in this that makes men do household chores. The whole week I was wearing La Fem to work because of interviews, he did the dishes. I didn't touch one plate.

Tried out this one today and LOVE it! It is strong almond at first, which is why I have been hesitant to try it. This quickly goes away and I am left with buttery sugar cookiness. I don't pick up the amber as a separate note but it must lend to the overall creamy scent.

I also put a couple of dabs of blessing oil on after dry down and the result was amazing. It toned down the sharp powderiness of the blessing oil. I'm going to have to remember this combo.

Edited due to iPhone constantly changing my words.

Edited by greenergal

Tried out this one today and LOVE it! It is strong almond at first, which is why I have been hesitant to try it. This quickly goes away and I am left with buttery sugar cookiness. I don't pick up the amber as a separate note but it must lend to the overall creamy scent.

I also put a couple of dabs of blessing oil on after dry down and the result was amazing. It toned down the sharp powderiness of the blessing oil. I'm going to have to remember this combo.

Edited due to iPhone constantly changing my words.

I'm putting this combo in my journal that I keep, this sounds like a great combo....thanks

I wore this last night while BF and I were curled up in bed watching Sons of Anarchy. The scent faded a bit like it tends to do, but apparently that doesn't decrease the phero blend's effectiveness. At one point he just turned the tv off and "dot dot dot". :D (Sorry. Cheesy Mama Mia reference there).

The LFN phero is a sure hitter for me. It's slower-acting and FAR more sensual Sexpionage effect. With Sexpionage the effects are immediate and pretty drastic, and while the effects of LFN aren't as quick to take effect, or show themselves, they're similar enough to Sexpionage in that there is just no saying "no". I like that in a phero. ;)

I'm curious about which pheromone or combination of pheromones in LFN causes the increased sensuality. BF is not a sensual person, but LFN *definitely* brings that out in him, which I appreciate to the nth degree, because I *am* a very sensual person, and that's one element of our combined sexuality that I've always felt was sorely lacking. Not anymore. So, thank you Tantrika, whoever you are! I am really digging this phero blend. And thank you Mara, 'cause this perfume is beautiful. :)

This is the only almondy-fragrance I like so far, must be because the accord is marzipan and despite my feelings about LP: Pink sugary scents can still be my thing? It makes me wonder about the amaretto fragrances I haven't tried yet out yet in Indie Perfume Land.

-

I'm starting to like this more than LFM, oddly it gives me more of a feeling of control despite what it's intended for.

The LFN phero is a sure hitter for me. It's slower-acting and FAR more sensual Sexpionage effect.

I'm curious about which pheromone or combination of pheromones in LFN causes the increased sensuality.

See that is the word right there... combination :) I am thrilled this is another winner for you :abfx: ...ummm,my guess is the extra Enone and cops,suit you both :001_302:

See that is the word right there... combination :) I am thrilled this is another winner for you :abfx: ...ummm,my guess is the extra Enone and cops,suit you both :001_302:

Thanks! I think so, too, Calii. It's been a great mix for us so far. I got a bottle of UN LFN because I had a big hunch this would be perfect for us. I'm glad now that I did! :) It's sweet being able to narrow down what's effective, (and in what way), and what's not. I'm having a lot of fun figuring it all out. ;)

Edited to add that I should mention that I'd been actively avoiding anything with -enone until recently because of the effect I'd assumed it would have on me, (was afraid it would make me grouchy/bitchy/short-tempered etc...), but I'm glad to have tried it. Now I have several pheromone blends containing -enone, and couldn't be happier. Turns out I have a bit of an affinity with it. Granted, it isn't something I'm willing to try during my PMS week! Lol! But the rest of the time it seems to suit me. Go figure. I have a bottle of Glistening Buttons with Leather & EoW making its way to me. Can't wait! :D

Edited by Eggers

Lady V, do you give lessons? :lol:

two words.

DEEP THROAT.

It works. :lol: I forgot to mention that BF made me breakfast this morning, after our LFN tryst last night. :o First time he's cooked anything for me, (besides the odd box of KD), since that meatloaf he forgot to put the binder in, in about 2 years ago. Not kidding. He made breakfast wraps of scrambled eggs, Monterrey Jack cheese, tomato salsa, green onions and avocado. It was delicious. ;) Not only that, but he didn't destroy the kitchen in the process. :)

I forgot to mention that BF made me breakfast this morning, after our LFN tryst last night. :o First time he's cooked anything for me, (besides the odd box of KD), since that meatloaf he forgot to put the binder in, in about 2 years ago. Not kidding. He made breakfast wraps of scrambled eggs, Monterrey Jack cheese, tomato salsa, green onions and avocado. It was delicious. ;) Not only that, but he didn't destroy the kitchen in the process. :)

Yeah,see that positive reinforcement works every time :001_302: ...ohhh yummy combo of food! mmm

I have a bottle of Glistening Buttons with Leather & EoW making its way to me. Can't wait! :D

Gurl you are going to love this one ! so happy you are getting it!!!!! ...heh,I ordered Leather UN,shortly after gettng my mine back then,I think,after getting all that was left of GB :D

Calii - it really was a yummy breakfast! And such a nice treat, since I'm the one who does ALL the cooking. (I was super-excited about it, can you tell?). Yes. *Very* positive reinforcement. ;)

And you're part of the reason I decided to take the plunge and get Glistening Buttons. You seem to like most of the same scents I do, and somewhere on the forum I read that you loved it, so I figured I probably would, too. You haven't steered me wrong yet! ;) I can't wait till GB arrives. SO excited for that one! :D

EEEEKS!! I went to place my order of a virgin bottle of this and there are none left. I thought I was safe to wait until morning because there were 3 in stock last night. PM, any chance there are some more virgin bottles of this tucked away?

EEEEKS!! I went to place my order of a virgin bottle of this and there are none left. I thought I was safe to wait until morning because there were 3 in stock last night. PM, any chance there are some more virgin bottles of this tucked away?

Sorry, I grabbed the last one. PP services is kind of slow here tonight and I kind of panicked, wondering if I managed to order a bottle. I hope you get some to try out, Greenergal.

Sorry, I grabbed the last one. PP services is kind of slow here tonight and I kind of panicked, wondering if I managed to order a bottle. I hope you get some to try out, Greenergal.

No worries JOC. It's what I get for obsessing over placing my order. I was able to try this in the sampler pack which is how I know I love this one. I was looking to get a virgin bottle because I like to pick what phero is best suited for my day.

It's funny, I tried this on and had my daughter smell it. She said I smelled like Nyquil. Then less than 3 minutes later she came back in the room and said "OMG, you smell great!". When I told her it was the same one she said "Wow, do they all do that changing into something else thing?". I told her they often do and discussed skin chemistry etc. For the past couple of days she had been smelling my sniffie of Ho Ho Ho because she loves anything Christmasy. I had her try it on to show her that the scent can change once it melds with her own skin chemistry. After it changed from pure Christmas pine tree to a fruity clean scent she looked at me like I was practicing some Harry Potter type magic. She then told me, "Yeah, I think I need some of that.". That was the exact moment I created a future LPMP addict. :)

She then told me, "Yeah, I think I need some of that.". That was the exact moment I created a future LPMP addict. :)

:rofl222: Great job! We must guide their delicate footsteps and help them along the paths of discovery :ange:

La Femme and Deep Throat... you'll never do laundry again.

Sigh... until the full/residual effects of that adverse to antibiotics reaction disappear... I'm left only with La Femme... I'm just celebrating actually being able to eat a few bites for dinner last night; I think we might have another week to go for the rest of the fun stuff. I might just be Deep Throat more than he is!

Upon application: a very cherry-almond-marzipan scent, almost like a plastic feel to the scent. Drydown: After about 20 minutes or so, the plastic feel fades away as the amber settles it down into a deeper but still sweet-almondy scent.

I really like the LFN phero blend and am so glad I ordered a FB for use with other scents! The phero blend really amps up my sexxxxy, sultry, sensual vibe but without carrying it beyond the realm of social fun. A perfect blend!

I wore this to an awards dinner for My Beloved the other night. Keep in mind, my mouth/tongue/throat were still significantly swollen (noticeably and visibly so)... drinking, eating, and even talking were not perfect. In other words, I really had to focus on getting mouth closure to swallow without leakage (I know! Right! so NOT SEXY) and to talk without slurring or slobbering (Yeah, Baby! Sexy to the Max!) and I certainly didn't feel really up to being all dolled up for a fancy-shmancy dress-to-the-nines kind of event... YET everyone kept complimenting me, I pulled the whole 'beautiful wife on the arms of her successful man" bit off without a hitch, without any one the wiser (mayhaps they thought I had my lips injected on purpose to achieve that bee-stung look????)... and, My Beloved definitely responded to the 'mones during the after-party events :)

Edited by Chaionlife

No worries JOC. It's what I get for obsessing over placing my order. I was able to try this in the sampler pack which is how I know I love this one. I was looking to get a virgin bottle because I like to pick what phero is best suited for my day.

It's funny, I tried this on and had my daughter smell it. She said I smelled like Nyquil. Then less than 3 minutes later she came back in the room and said "OMG, you smell great!". When I told her it was the same one she said "Wow, do they all do that changing into something else thing?". I told her they often do and discussed skin chemistry etc. For the past couple of days she had been smelling my sniffie of Ho Ho Ho because she loves anything Christmasy. I had her try it on to show her that the scent can change once it melds with her own skin chemistry. After it changed from pure Christmas pine tree to a fruity clean scent she looked at me like I was practicing some Harry Potter type magic. She then told me, "Yeah, I think I need some of that.". That was the exact moment I created a future LPMP addict. :)

Cute story!!!! :lol:

She then told me, "Yeah, I think I need some of that.". That was the exact moment I created a future LPMP addict. :)

:lolipop: Baby LPMP addicts are sooooo cute!!!!! And cute story, GG!

ETA: That's "baby" as in newbies!

Edited by Just Ducky

Tis' an angel among us my dears! Many thanks Mara the Christmas angel!! :ange: Just placed my order and I am giggling with glee.

YES! :) ...I was just checking your profile to see if I could let you know there was more available :D

Super sweet Calii! Do most people have their email on their profile? If so, then I'll make sure I'm connected too.

Some do...mostly those with another website,like etsy stuff etc...there are mixed opinions :)

Super sweet Calii! Do most people have their email on their profile? If so, then I'll make sure I'm connected too.

NO! Most people don't and we don't recommend it. But it's up to you of course. I am rather paranoid about your privacy, web stalkers and protecting our members against harassment.

As Calii said, if you have a web business and use that address it's more commonly done.

NO! Most people don't and we don't recommend it. But it's up to you of course. I am rather paranoid about your privacy, web stalkers and protecting our members against harassment.

As Calii said, if you have a web business and use that address it's more commonly done.

Got it! My only business is amassing a kings ransom in LPs and chatting with my new friends. :)

Hey, think you'll have any bottles of the unphero'd version of this blend by January?

I highly doubt it, I'm pheroing the last of it to cover these orders. But I haven't done it yet, so if you wanted to get one NOW I could pour one sans pheros. By tomorrow I will have blended and bottled what is left.

OH MY SUGAR COOKIES!

This smells JUST like the Cherry Chip cake from my childhood right out of the bottle.

Oh I hope it doesn't morph.

cherry%2Bchip.jpg