ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

JONQUIL ~ Love, affection returned, desire, sympathy.

FREESIA ~ Innocence, charm.

LILY ~ Purity, modesty. Wards away evil, protects, and breaks enchantments. Prosperity, happiness, wealth, excitement.

GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of "sparkle" to the wearer.

BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.

ENGLISH TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

AD-EnduringAppeal-LovePotion.jpg

Oh my gods I want this one NOW!!! NOW!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received this yet and can review it? I want to order a full bottle but waiting for reviews... I think I will love it though...

ETA: ok I just went and ordered it anyway! I'm sure I won't regret it...

Edited by Synergist

Didn't expect this to be amongst my favorites this month, but I can see it is! Starts off with the sharp burst of citrus (grapefruit/bergamot) which always seems a great combo for Cougar to go with. Florals come 'round in short order...very soft, and office-appropriate. This is feminine and youthful but doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing something age-inappropriate like a too-short hemline. Paired with Cougar, this is a BIG winner!

This is the one I tried on my skin last night. My skin is doing strange things to fragrances at the moment. This one went sour on me, but it lasted through the night & I can smell a faint trace of it on the application spot, still. I'll have to try again this weekend.

I get what Katz & Mrs C are getting,the burst of sweet citrus leaves quickly and the beautiful light floral lingers long :D ...while not the normal foody Calii scent,I can see this being an LP classic,very very huffable!

This is gorgeous!!!!!!! The floral is light and sweet, not cloying at all. I wish the grapefruit lingered longer on my skin because the initial combination is to die for. I'm going to have to think about this one. Although the flower notes are different, this smells very similar to Spring Fever on my skin. I will have to see how the long dry down is.

I wore this to work today. Super chuffed I have a whole bottle of this to myself. The initial grapefruit and citrusness is so refreshing and light, and as Katz says totally suitable for work. The lush florals and there too, but come more to the fore as you wear it. It has that real classic feel to it. The hubbs is chuckling at me as I've been sat here holding the bottle under my nose for ages just breathing it all in. It is lush.

Edited by Elliebellikins

Of all the new releases, this one is the only one that doesn't like me. In the vial it smells pretty, and clean, but on my skin it smells too clean. In fact, my skin makes it smell like I've spilled cleaning solution on myself. :( I asked BF to have a sniff, and even he said it smells like I spilled Mr. Clean on my arm. :( I'm sad. I wanted to love this one. Another Cougar-spiked bottle would have been nice to add to the collection.

Then again 9 out of 10 perfumes are amazing on my skin, so I can hardly complain that one didn't work. I think we all really lucked out this month. These are some seriously beautiful perfumes, Mara! Thank you! :D

ETA, I just had a thought: It's that TotM right now. Maybe I should try this again in a week or so... Crossing my fingers!

Edited by Eggers

Thoughts on EA:

In the vial my first thought was "smells like soap". Once on, you can pick out the florals and the citrus (and I believe the freesia?) and its got a "just just stepped out of the shower" smell and feel to it. Not a heavy soapy smell, a nice and light and clean, very pretty smell, perfect for the office or church or picking the kids up from school, not necessarily a night at the club scent but very nice. It has staying power too. I could still smell it on my skin in the morning and had put it on early evening the night before.

All in all lovely...but not for me.

I wore this today and it smells like soap as others have mentioned but once its one me for about an hour it fades and does not hang with me...It does give you that just stepped out of the shower smell and it carries a light floral to lift up your spirits...

I think its a great one but just not bottle worthy for me as I'm on a tight budget going into Christmas...

This one is going in my handbag with its friend , sneaky clean. They both fit that happy clean but sexy, anytime type genre.

I haven't tried Sneaky Clean but I was wondering if it compared! I was curious about whether people who liked Sneaky would like Enduring. I think my girlfriend is going to be a big fan of this one because she likes Sneaky- Nice!

I love the way this starts out with the tea and citrus, but then it turns totally heavy-floral on me, and it's just not my thing. However, it's a really pretty feminine alternative to the other ways in which Cougar has been presented, so I think it would be great for those who prefer florals or just want another way to wear Cougar.

Absolutely adore this stuff. I can barely detect the cops even having worn this scent all day; and even then, the cops actually smells GOOD!

Had my first BIG phero hit wearing this. Had to get my blood drawn, and the guy who was drawing it, couldn't stop asking me what I was wearing! He asked me three times in a span of five minutes, and in between asking he would get the DIHL look. What fun! I'm thinking maybe I need more pheros in sprays to diffuse better!!