• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I had kind of an odd evening yesterday night wearing Fuzzy Wuzzy with Gotcha. I wore 5 sprays on my torso - I cat get enough of this scent.

So, me and my BF went to dinner with a group of friends. I sat across from a 20 something year old guy (let's call him M) and his mom. I end up talking to them most of the night since they were in front of me and BF was talking to his buddy. M is usually very friendly and sweet- but now he is really challenging everything I was saying and trying to change my opinions on certain things. Whatevs. He wasn't being rude, just different.

His mom starts showing me pics on her phone- and shows me one if M's girlfriend. I say "aww she's really pretty." Then- all of a sudden his mom says " hey! M, you should take a picture with Hearts (my real name though) , send it to your girlfriend and tell her you're out to dinner this beautiful girl!"

I'm like wth? Awkward. I just say umm no. M looks horrified at his mom and says "that's an awful idea". Then his mom says "I'm joking! But don't you think Hearts is cute?" M is turning so red and asks her "why would you say that?!"- it was funny so I just giggled and pretended to look at something on my phone. It was so awkward- especially with my BF sitting next to me. Although he was happily oblivious to this whole exchange.

Then I start noticing M is mirroring everything I do and making intense eye contact while talking to me. I had to keep glancing away because it was like staring contest. I was even able to notice his pupils were way dilated (most likely from the dim restaurant lighting)

So at the end of dinner we all walk out to our cars and say good bye, good night, all that type of thing. As I get to my car door- I hear M yell out "bye Hearts!"

This was totally out of the ordinary for them. I'm not sure who Gotcha got more... M or his mom. Lol!

• 2 months later...

Wore this today and GEEZE I just love this scent...hubby acts like VELCRO when I wear it...of course I always slip on an extra bit of UnGotcha! to boost, but this scent LASTS and LASTS. I applied 12 hours ago, no re-app since, and this STILL smells terrific! Swimming in my own aroma therapy here right now...

• 1 year later...

I know this is long gone now, but I still have mine and wore it yesterday. I will miss it when I finally do it in, but I will rant about how wonderful it is while I still have it :heart: It is still behaving just as well as my last post states, lasting scent AND Velcro husband :lol:

It's interesting that lavender is NOT what I think of at all when I wear this. It reads as creamy, kind of smoky - the brown sugar caramel perhaps? - cake like confection on a delicious bed of amber. Maybe the lavender is part of what I'm reading as the bit of bite and smoke? Very odd, my nose, not FW! Of course, my nose may be queer too as I sometimes apparently read on a different spectrum than others for some strange reason!

Now matter - still LOVE the Fuzzy!!! :bday1029:

I still love it too. The lavender is aging into having the tiniest bit of camphor to me. Maybe that's the bite you're getting. That particular lavender has almost a berryish feel to me. Which is why I love it so much in Body Paint.

I wonder that you may be right on spot Halo. I wore it again and DO recognize the lavender first off. I wonder if you're right and I'm just not familiar enough with the nuances of the lavender fragrance? Whatever it is, I quite love how it's playing on me. I love it as much now as ever :heart:

I LOVE the Lav in this. It's such a frenchy type lavender to my nose. I can't think of the name of that popular French cosmetic company. I used to buy quite a bit from them damn.. they were within walking distance so I tried a lot of their fragrance and creams.. anyway I was afraid the lavender would fade over time but this one is still perfect.

I know "gotcha" is supposed to be the phero = of LP signature but I will always see Gotcha = Fuzzy Wuzzy. That's the effect this phero has on me and the scent just amplifies the effect.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 year later...

Got this in the trades. I am amazed how strong it is 5 years later. I get floral lav (not medicinal) immediately and then the buttercream cake and frosting show with brown sugar-almost boozy or like dulce tres leches cake. The vanilla and caramel are the main notes with the lavender on the top like a floral topper on a cake. This is so yummy and calming. I wanted it for sleep but it's too good not to wear into the world.

• 1 year later...

I was lucky enough to get a FB of this from NU. I almost want to ask why should would let this leave her house, but I'm guessing it's because she must be a VERY GOOD PERSON. I think of anything called Fuzzy Wizzy should have peach, so I'm glad I researched all notes. Lavender is always welcome in my home because when my son was still nursing, I would wear it, so now it instantly makes him happy. He's 11 and doesn't know why he loves it so much, but sometimes asks for me to put it on him and recently asked for his own bottle. But obviously I didn't choose this for him, just saying lavender is a winner on its own around here.

After putting it on today (travel shock be dammed,) I decided that any man who doesn't fall for this combo must be a very bad man. Not just a too-lazy-to-put-up-a-shelf kind of bad man, but a VERY BAD MAN. Like you'd better have AAA because the man who doesn't love this will not come to get you when you have a flat tire kind of bad. Maybe even the kind of guy who gets fired for embezzlement or has a whole 'nother family somewhere bad.

When I had my man smell me, he said "it's okay." That was confusing. So 1/2 hr later, I went back. "It's good, it's just not my favorite." Huh? I thought he was a good man. I told him that if he didn't like it, it meant he was a VERY BAD MAN. He tried to defend himself. "I've seen you smell better. What is that? Amber?" I just stared at him. "I guess I'm a bad man"

I need to rethink this relationship.

I'm testing your theory tonight. I'll be working a table of 30 construction workers. We'll see how many very bad men there are in the group. :lol: Awesome review. ;)

I am sure that they will love you and want to take care of you. Sounds like a potential hotbed of chivalry. Men who work hard physically almost always appreciate someone else working hard.

My man did make a point of taking out the trash and starting a load of laundry before going to work. And when I visited him at his work he had so much Girl Nip on I kind of forgot what a bad man he had proven himself to be earlier. And then he kicked the other guy working sound out of the desk area and plugged me into the sound board so all was forgotten.

I did buy a shelf today, though. Pretty sure he'll put it up.

:lol:

OMG LMAO at this review. A very bad man.

I'm glad I made you ladies laugh. It's been a tense week with three varieties of drama. Life can be so rediculous that laughter really is the best medicine.

I am sure that they will love you and want to take care of you. Sounds like a potential hotbed of chivalry. Men who work hard physically almost always appreciate someone else working hard.

My man did make a point of taking out the trash and starting a load of laundry before going to work. And when I visited him at his work he had so much Girl Nip on I kind of forgot what a bad man he had proven himself to be earlier. And then he kicked the other guy working sound out of the desk area and plugged me into the sound board so all was forgotten.

I did buy a shelf today, though. Pretty sure he'll put it up.

This turned out to be a great scent & phero to wear for the construction party last night. I think it's lovely that Gotcha works as well on women as men, especially since the coordinator of the construction party was the owner's wife. She's as neurotic as I am, and we were a pair of Nervous Nellies last night, (although I tried hard not to let my own neuroses shine through, so she'd be more comfortable). By about the middle of the meal, she and I had both calmed down considerably, and she seemed really wowed that my co-worker and I were able to do such a great job, just the two of us. And yes, the rest of the party was actually quite chivalrous and extremely polite. It was kind of a fun party, and I think it would have been nice if they'd not been on a schedule.

We also had a band at the restaurant last night, and judging by the number of drunken hugs and the great big tips from drunken people I'd never met before last night, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Gotcha really earned her keep! :lol:

Ha! Side note: I'd applied right before BF came home yesterday afternoon, and just as I was getting dressed. He loves this scent, and reacts well to Gotcha, which resulted in a lot of butt pinching and complaining that I had to leave. :lol: Good stuff.

This turned out to be a great scent & phero to wear for the construction party last night. I think it's lovely that Gotcha works as well on women as men, especially since the coordinator of the construction party was the owner's wife. She's as neurotic as I am, and we were a pair of Nervous Nellies last night, (although I tried hard not to let my own neuroses shine through, so she'd be more comfortable). By about the middle of the meal, she and I had both calmed down considerably, and she seemed really wowed that my co-worker and I were able to do such a great job, just the two of us. And yes, the rest of the party was actually quite chivalrous and extremely polite. It was kind of a fun party, and I think it would have been nice if they'd not been on a schedule.

We also had a band at the restaurant last night, and judging by the number of drunken hugs and the great big tips from drunken people I'd never met before last night, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Gotcha really earned her keep! :lol:

Ha! Side note: I'd applied right before BF came home yesterday afternoon, and just as I was getting dressed. He loves this scent, and reacts well to Gotcha, which resulted in a lot of butt pinching and complaining that I had to leave. :lol: Good stuff.

All good news! Maybe I'll take Gotcha for a spin later tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg I cannot wait for this one. It's like Tyvey's Cupcake and Midnight Snack tapped asses all night long

We need a "what she said" thread with the things that make us laugh the most.

• 5 months later...
On 12/13/2017 at 11:16 AM, Eastwood22 said:

When I had my man smell me, he said "it's okay." That was confusing. So 1/2 hr later, I went back. "It's good, it's just not my favorite." Huh? I thought he was a good man. I told him that if he didn't like it, it meant he was a VERY BAD MAN. He tried to defend himself. "I've seen you smell better. What is that? Amber?" I just stared at him. "I guess I'm a bad man"

It's funny how scents settle over time, especially how they settle in my house after surviving the USPS abuse before they arrive. Six months ago, my man wasn't sold on this. Which is weird, vanilla and butter and cake and lavender? That's his jam. I got distracted with so many other perfumes, I kind of forgot what was in Fuzzy Wuzzy, plus we're both so infatuated with Liebchen, and the notes seem similar, although they smell nothing alike on my skin. On me, FW has a heavier vibe, almost like it's related to BBM, as if it has some cocoa butter or even a chocolate note. But tonight, he was already asleep when I came to bed, so I opened my "little" box, looking for a phero to wake him up. I decided on Gotcha, since straight sexual phero blends won't quite turn the key if he's already out. But as soon as I put on Fuzzy Wuzzy he woke up, said "Ummmm, you smell good" before I was anywhere near the bed. Once I got in bed, he said, "it reminds me of how much I enjoy vagina." He then added, "we can cuddle if you want, and then...."

Geez, Gotcha. Way to work exactly as intended.

The lavenders in them are super different! That lavender is special. It can smell almost like berries in Body Paint and almost chewy in Fuzzy Wuzzy but it’s the same one. Plus FW has brown sugar and caramel. That definitely makes it thicker and richer. Those 2 are usually death notes for me but they work so well in Fuzzy Wuzzy.

On 6/27/2018 at 4:26 AM, halo0073 said:

Plus FW has brown sugar and caramel. That definitely makes it thicker and richer.

That's gotta be it, where I get the "BBM vibe" idea.