:swoon:

I bought "virgin", THIS IS G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S !! :Emoticons0086:

SOOOOOO JEALOUS! Can't wait to get mine!!!!!! But mine is definitely NOT virgin!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOOO JEALOUS! Can't wait to get mine!!!!!! But mine is definitely NOT virgin!!!

you know me BIG CHICKEN... :D

but seriously tho, I chose virgin so I could play w/diff un-pheros

but YOU WILL LOVE THIS Dolly !!

Edited by liz

I should say also - I was DYING to put copulins in this. The scent itself not only will cover, but also be complimented by the addition of copulins. It WANTS a hint of that tang to make itself whole. I held back because, doing this with Dolly in mind, I know how she has her own personal copulin rituals and I didn't want to mess with that. So just FYI - don't be afraid to ask for a copulin boost with this one, or layer with your own cops. This will blend perfectly with OCCO: BLACK, and will also go very nicely with OCCOs Pink, Gold or White.

So I've noticed, it's dying to get cop'd but at least it pairs well with OCCO Gold in the meantime.

Those who have sniff-tested in bottle with cops and without, chose the cop'd version!

;)

I am so anxious to try it! You know I will cop it to the hilt!

Which cops would best go with this one????

Mara said that it will layer with OCCO Black, White, and Gold.....but I am going to add straight Essence Oil to mine.....

2nd time around, so far:

When it comes to the pheromone it's stronger in its Marsian qualities than Leather, makes me feel 10 miles tall and doing what I want without the temptation to do anything I'd regret later (Audacious is something I have to approach with much more caution). The self-affects are great, and my emotions feel more even and less moody. It's not the most happy touchy-feely social friendly of blends for me, but this will no doubt be useful to keep the wrong types of people away from me (downtown especially) and I love the sense of power and control, social and self. There is a strong Don't Mess With Me vibe.

Fragrance: It almost reminds me of 9 Bows from Nocturne Alchemy in that it's more masculine than I was expecting but still great when layered with vanilla, honey, caramel and buttercream type of fragrances. I certainly plan on getting this cop'd, but due to my own personal preferences it doesn't feel complete without more sweet scents layered over it. YMMV.

I like this, a lot. It might not be perfect, but I like layering fragrances anyway, and I'm starting to love masculine scents combined with dessert ones more often.

Edited by Queen of Swords

I am dying here! Mara, you must have been in my brain!!!! I asked for non-foody dark, and soooo sexy, and that is EXACTLY what this is! It is to die for, and I ROCK the Dominance.....and she was so right......it BEGS for cops! I tried it without and with, and it needs that extra little tangy kick!

I am so in love.....I want to bathe in this one!

I sniffed this one because I wanted to smell Dolly's brain. Dolly I will never fuck with you is all I gotta say.

You're fo reelzzz :say16:

LOLOLOLOL.....thank you for making me spit on my laptop.....I had to break out the squeegee on that one......yes, Mara knows me soooo well......all I have to do is tel her what I am thinking of, and she nails it !!!

LOLOLOLOL.....thank you for making me spit on my laptop.....I had to break out the squeegee on that one......yes, Mara knows me soooo well......all I have to do is tel her what I am thinking of, and she nails it !!!

holy shit dolly!! WTF ARE YOU A SUCCUBUS???!!

holy shit dolly!! WTF ARE YOU A SUCCUBUS???!!

OH TOTALLY! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

OK, I started thinking that I probably need to do a better review than OMG OMG OMG!

Wet, this is very woody, and almost masculine....notice I say ALMOST,,,,,as it dries down, I get musky ambery goodness with patchouli and honey......this is just sooooooo fabulous. Let it age on your skin before you make a full assessment of this one.....and absolutely get the cops boost!

OK, I started thinking that I probably need to do a better review than OMG OMG OMG!

Wet, this is very woody, and almost masculine....notice I say ALMOST,,,,,as it dries down, I get musky ambery goodness with patchouli and honey......this is just sooooooo fabulous. Let it age on your skin before you make a full assessment of this one.....and absolutely get the cops boost!

Dolly I am scared I will lose control of myself. I must try this in a straight jacket and be carefully observed. The DOM + Resins of Sex will surely equate to my head rolling backwards and speaking in different languages.

Dolly I am scared I will lose control of myself. I must try this in a straight jacket and be carefully observed. The DOM + Resins of Sex will surely equate to my head rolling backwards and speaking in different languages.

No, it will result in your PARTNER'S head rolling backwards and speaking in different languages!

And, when I say this has THROW and takes just a little bit, I am serious! One little dab on each side of the neck, dab on each wrist.....I am enveloped in a CLOUD of scent!

And, when I say this has THROW and takes just a little bit, I am serious! One little dab on each side of the neck, dab on each wrist.....I am enveloped in a CLOUD of scent!

Oh yes! I only put one small swipe on between two wrists, and I've already washed it off, and I can still smell it.

I did get a small headache from it though. Although, it could be the Dom. This is my first Dom experience.

I need to test this today, but in the vial it reminds me of Turn On.

ETA: The scent does have a powerful feel to it.

Edited by Beccah

oh my, it sure does... I wasn't sure if I'd like this one, but it's a surprise hit for me. It just feels badass! I get mostly the dark musks, the woods, and patchouli - but it's not the overpowering patchouli that I'm always scared of... I think the amber and honey keep the other notes from taking over. I think I will definitely be getting a bottle of this - with cops!!

oh my, it sure does... I wasn't sure if I'd like this one, but it's a surprise hit for me. It just feels badass! I get mostly the dark musks, the woods, and patchouli - but it's not the overpowering patchouli that I'm always scared of... I think the amber and honey keep the other notes from taking over. I think I will definitely be getting a bottle of this - with cops!!

It is absolutely FAB......I love it! I took my son to the podiatrist this morning for an ingrown toenail, and the doc did EXACTLY what I wanted him to......I was wearing it without cops, but still got sheepish little grins from the Doc.....almost like the dominant vibe made him too shy to smile or look me in the eye. It was cute!

It is absolutely FAB......I love it! I took my son to the podiatrist this morning for an ingrown toenail, and the doc did EXACTLY what I wanted him to......I was wearing it without cops, but still got sheepish little grins from the Doc.....almost like the dominant vibe made him too shy to smile or look me in the eye. It was cute!

Awesome, I need to Dom the SO tonight. He's been a very bad boy lately....

I am Dom-ing everybody......whether they want me to or not! LOL

Bwahaha, get yo' ass over here & lend me some assistance, lady!

Be right there!

:go:

I really love the idea of this, and that it is a perfumed pun, but there's something which goes sour on me, sadly. As it ages, hopefully i won't have the same reaction.

(In my opinion, this is the one you need to have BALLS! to wear, heh, it's incredibly potent!)

The musks are a no go for me, but I absolutely love the smell of this in the vial. There is a hint of sweetness and just the tiniest bit of tartness. I imagine the sweet is from the honey but not sure where the tart comes from. I love the gunpowder!! I'm sure this will be a hit among you that love the deep scents!

This really does smell like its namesake. Deep, sexy honey and sensual woods making beautiful music together (haaaah....I know how cheesy that is). I'm glad to say the spruce doesn't go manly on me as soon evergreen woods, like cypress, can. Also civet can sometimes go plasticky on me but I think the woods and honey balances this one out enough so it stays musky and doesn't venture into plastic territory. The gunpowder note must be that certain thing about it I can't quite put my finger on, something that takes it to that other level--not powdery, not dusty, just warm and alluring.

OK, anybody who has OCCO SLF.....OMFG! The two go PERFECTLY together! And I am frankly surprised that I can walk........WOW!