I wore this yesterday and this guy at work was sniffing all around my cubby, trying to figure out where "that awful smell" was coming from... :(

I convinced him it was my air freshener... but remind me not to wear this during my TOM anymore...

Yeah, definitely try it when it is not your TOM........that could change it completely.......

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore this yesterday and this guy at work was sniffing all around my cubby, trying to figure out where "that awful smell" was coming from... :(

I convinced him it was my air freshener... but remind me not to wear this during my TOM anymore...

LOL Oh no! that's the worst! I get that with Rocket Fuel sometimes. People keep asking who's smoking a pipe.. I wear it anyway b/c I love it

This one . . . is growing on me. It sends out a vibe like a homing beacon to all the Bad Boys I run into. Dark-haired, five-o'clock shadowed Bad Boys with soul-searing eyes and sensuous mouths begging to be kissed. They seem to lock right on to the smell of S&V and not let go.

Good Boys, however, seem to run from it. Weak little Good Boys can't handle the intensity of S&V.

Gotta get me a boat load of this stuff.

This one . . . is growing on me. It sends out a vibe like a homing beacon to all the Bad Boys I run into. Dark-haired, five-o'clock shadowed Bad Boys with soul-searing eyes and sensuous mouths begging to be kissed. They seem to lock right on to the smell of S&V and not let go.

Good Boys, however, seem to run from it. Weak little Good Boys can't handle the intensity of S&V.

Gotta get me a boat load of this stuff.

Drool ... LUV IT! :001_302:

...hmmm kinda like OCCO SLF is on me,think I might just boost one with Dom :666:

...hmmm kinda like OCCO SLF is on me,think I might just boost one with Dom :666:

Good gods almighty, girl. Wouldn't it be more merciful to just line the guys up and taser them??

Good gods almighty, girl. Wouldn't it be more merciful to just line the guys up and taser them??

:smiley-laughing024: ...well,yeah,but wouldn't be near as much fun...twitchies

Most good boys run from me too! :Emoticons0424:

They have to have an undercurrent of rebelliousness running under that good boy exterior if they are going to run with me!

Edited by Dolly

Most good boys run from me too! :Emoticons0424:

They have to have an undercurrent of rebelliousness running under that good boy exterior if they are going to run with me!

You must get hit on by a lot of Catholics....hehe.

After some more experimentation layering it with VK again, I'm starting to think I'll be using Leather less often. Hell I'm sure Dominance would be great with LACE, if layered right. Yes, you have to be careful about dosages due to A-Nol, and I don't believe every blend with Est in it should be used with Dominance, far from it, but I like having control over Est levels.

I have to test this again. Two days ago I put a decent amount on my hand to test the scent, and at first it was absolutely gorgeous. Well, actually, it *remained* absolutely gorgeous the whole time, but it gave me a screamer of a headache. :( I'd wanted to get a Virgin bottle, but because I'm not sure if it's the scent or the phero that gave me the headache, I'm going to pass, at least until I get a chance to test it again. Who knows? Maybe the headache was a one-off?

Hmm, do you have experience with blends like Open Windows, LACE, or Leather? It could be the A-nol. However, I've had a negative experience with Goddess of the Blue Moon due to the perfume itself and only had success after getting an unscented bottle of LFM. YMMV.

Edited by Queen of Swords

I have Open Windows, Lace and Leather - and straight A-nol, too. I think it's the perfume. Goddess of the Blue Moon split my head apart, too. I'm just bummed 'cause I love this scent so much. I'll give it another whirl in a few days, and if it doesn't work for me, it's not like there aren't hundreds of others to choose from. ;)

Hmm... I wonder if that would work for me? I have a few sweeter scents that might tone it down... Thanks for the idea! :)

I'd say I could just try wearing less, but I had so little on to begin with, to wear less would be to wear none at all! Lol!

I have Open Windows, Lace and Leather - and straight A-nol, too. I think it's the perfume. Goddess of the Blue Moon split my head apart, too. I'm just bummed 'cause I love this scent so much. I'll give it another whirl in a few days, and if it doesn't work for me, it's not like there aren't hundreds of others to choose from. ;)

Goddess gave me a headache too, and Sex and Violins. I think there's something in Goddess that I don't like, but Violins smelled great, I just can't stand getting headaches. I knew time wouldn't help, so it's in a new home getting lots of love.

I went to bed with this on, I think the pher

I wore this one to bed again last night.... This one for some reason is so great to sleep in

I went to bed with this thing on, and somehow it works. Not that it helped me get up earlier, but at least I got to sleep earlier. I may need an unscented version of this sooner than I originally thought.

Goddess gave me a headache too, and Sex and Violins. I think there's something in Goddess that I don't like, but Violins smelled great, I just can't stand getting headaches. I knew time wouldn't help, so it's in a new home getting lots of love.

Yeah, there have been a few that have done that to me....I have loved a particular scent, but got the "spike between the eyes" headache......sad when it happens....I hope that you got some goodies that worked in our exchange!!

I am still crushing all over this scent.....it is just so.....ME.......

Edited by Dolly

How did I miss this? you had a bottle? Dang!

Yeah, there have been a few that have done that to me....I have loved a particular scent, but got the "spike between the eyes" headache......sad when it happens....I hope that you got some goodies that worked in our exchange!!

I am still crushing all over this scent.....it is just so.....ME.......

I'm super happy with our trade! I missed out getting another bottle of OCCO Ambrosia, so it worked out perfectly! Plus, I never want anything to go to waste.

As soon as I saw the description, I knew it was a Dolly scent. I bet it smells fantastic on you ;)

How did I miss this? you had a bottle? Dang!

It went in less than 24 hrs! Blink and you missed it...

Oh yeah, your package got lost (?) I think, so you hadn't tried it yet. I think my bottle was traded before you got your package.

You must get hit on by a lot of Catholics....hehe.

My man is Catholic.....LOL

OK, new test.....for those of you who are finding this one too powerful to wear.....try it in spray! I turned one of my MULTIPLE bottles into a spray and it is FAB.......it is quite a bit lighter.....doesn't smell quite as heavy.....not quite as dark either......this is one that takes on quite a different character in a spray....but I still love love love it!

Thanks for the tip! I was curious about oils vs spray and if they change the perfume in any way. I think you just answered my question! :love:

I wanted to love this one, but its a no go. Too strong on me, even hubby makes faces with just a few drops on me. I think its the honey again, whatever kind is in it, not to mention the strong musks. It goes "bad" on me not long after applying. I've gotten several "ugh, what's that smell?" comments. To the trade thread it goes....

• 2 weeks later...