COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.

SEA WEED ~ Protection, money, psychic powers, sea spells.

TIARE ~ Mood elevator; powerfully 'magnetic' for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.

YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibility, soothes marital problems.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

TROPICAL VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.

AD-Soaked-LovePotion.jpg

Hmmm, honey & honeysuckle... probably just try a sample of this one.

Can't wait, this might be a floral that i can do. Depends on how strong the Tiare is.

Can my nose even pick out all of theses?!? This requires a Masters in sniffology and I am only in the 3rd grade. :Emoticons04235:

Hmm, not sure...thinking sample.

Same here...could be one of those surprise faves though. I was going to try to skip the sampler and choose a few bottles from notes but I can tell that won't be possible this month. Sampler and two for sure FB's so far...

So torn about this one! I'm thinking I'll probably sample this one, too. But it sounds so pretty... argh!

I'll have to sample this because of the honey. But with the coconut and honeysuckle, it might work on me!! And I love the seaweed note in Mermaids. Hope it plays like that in this one!!

Can my nose even pick out all of theses?!? This requires a Masters in sniffology and I am only in the 3rd grade. :Emoticons04235:

Eh, just wait, you're nose will be like superpowered before you know it ;)

This is supposed to be a more full-bodied version of Mermaids of Atlantis, so it's got that beach-y vibe but even more sensual, I guess you could say.

Voluptuous roundy Mermaids, yeah baby!

First sniff is quite salty! But let it settle on your skin and it gets thoroughly devour-able.

Looks like lovely florals with delicious coconut. This could be a new favourite scent of mine.

Honestly, the seaweed scares me. I never tried Mermaids of Atlantis.

Honestly, the seaweed scares me. I never tried Mermaids of Atlantis.

Seaweed scaring me too. All that other notes sound great though. Maybe just a sample for me.

It's not a note which hangs on throughout the scent, just a bit of tang on top.

YOUGUYS...it's not scary, really. In fact I kind of wish it was MORE prominent, for the authentic seaside feel it imparts, but it's very ethereal.

I just don't want to smell like a:

catfish.jpg

:lol:

Man, this title is so dirty to me......should I share why here, or on BB's Dating Crypt?

Don't be such scaredy catfish? Lmao!!!!!

Welll...my alternative was: don't be such a pussy...fish.

bwaha!

LOL, Xev! Too cute!

becs everytime I look at this title I think of the same thing. trust.

I can't stop my mind from it - then Mara said salty.. and I think Is it salty because of all the sea men?

soaked salty semen

becs everytime I look at this title I think of the same thing. trust.

I can't stop my mind from it - then Mara said salty.. and I think Is it salty because of all the sea men?

soaked salty semen

Hehe, close but there is actually a pretty dirty story in this title for me.....

Sniffed from bottle smells heavenly! I got NO SEAWEEDY smell. That was the note that scared me. I smell mostly coconut, honeysuckle and sugar. Very sweet and beachy!

Sniffed from bottle smells heavenly! I got NO SEAWEEDY smell. That was the note that scared me. I smell mostly coconut, honeysuckle and sugar. Very sweet and beachy!

I love coconut, so now I can not wait till I get my sampler....

This doesn't smell like cherry but it reminds me of cherry for some reason. At the same time, it smells very beachy and nice. This is my favorite of the samples I got.

No seaweed? aww...

It definitely has that "beach" vibe, but not as seaweed like as Mermaidsof Atlantis.