• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This scent works well with Womanity, which is a salty figgy ozonic. It brings out the salty creaminess of Soaked. I've never tried Audacious before, hope it's not a mistake to try this before bed (alone). So far, so good, I'm not getting an energy rush like I did with Sexpionage, no obvious stimulation.

Next day: I slept fine, no particular self-effects from Audacious but something in either the phero or the scent gives me a slight headache when I sniff it. Glad I have a couple of mermaid scents from LP for that seaweed note, which I really enjoy.

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 1 month later...

Luna’s description is so lovely, truly evocative of all that this scent entails: haunting, exotic, and legendary beauty with the absolutely perfect touch of a bewitching, beguiling femininity

In Vial/Bottle: Sweet, but not overly so... slightly creamy floral

Wet: Immediately, something sharp which burns the recesses of my nose if I take a big whiff.... smaller snuffles: There’s the coconut! Just so nicely blending with the floral notes... like a very light layering of suntan lotion underneath the floral.... very nice.

Dry-down: creamy, softly-sweet florals; elegantly feminine (no cheap, tawdy two-bit trollop of a mermaid here; oh, no! Our Soaked Siren is definitely seductive, arousing, flirty, and vivacious yet she is clearly a lady of distinction and beauty)

Phero Effects: During dry-down: Giddy, slightly intoxicated and I had to ‘reset’ myself mentally, toning that reaction down through the recognition of it’s origin. It’s the a-nol and the DHEA; always gets me like that! I imagine it to be what taking a drink or two would feel like (I don’t drink... can’t get around the smell of alcohol; smells like poison to me... so, my abstaining from alcohol isn’t a moral judgement; just can’t even get the alcohol close enough to my mouth to imbibe!) After that, I was nicely alerted, pleasantly up-tempo in my mannerisms; flirty in an appropriately feminine manner... the type of flirty which shows you relish your femininity, know your value and worth and the ways in which your feminine power enables you to be charming, lovely, vivacious.

This fragrance definitely does boost confidence and highlights your femininity while elevating your mood and sexuality! I wore this blend to a local after-hours networking event; one of those “fun” business meetings, where the sparkling, upbeat nature of this pheromone would be nicely suited yet where the elegance of this floral would still give me that exclusive, exotic ‘edge’. And, it was absolutely, stunningly PERFECT for the situation. I was truly at my best... and, others obviously appreciated it! Those attendees unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the networking scene were able to open up and relax and engage in meaningful conversation with me, which I then segued into introductions with other attendees who might serve as synergistic partners for them. And, I myself walked away from the meeting with some solid leads for not only synergistic partners of my own but also very interested potential clients.

The highlight of the evening occurred, however, when one of my ‘in-the-know’ friends (one of my friends with whom I have recently shared samples of those *oh so SEXAY* specific pheromone blends) sidled up behind me and whispered in my ear “Whatever are you wearing tonight?” .... to which I innocently replied, my smile clearly indicating that butter would not, could not melt in my mouth, “It’s a vintage jacket... made by my husband’s late grandfather... isn’t it lovely?”

“Evil, truly evil! You know exactly what I mean!”

Yes, I did indeed know exactly what he meant! What an exotic and dangerously seductive scent coupled with the perfect phero blend, the synergisitic effect that of the power to lure all those around you into your circle of influence. Marvelously done, Mara! A beautifully orchestrated fragrance and blend!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is very coconut and watery on me. Definitely that tropical feel, evoking some scent memories I can't quite place my finger on. I like it, though I think I might end up layering it with something else for extra depth. EDIT: Drydown is sweet and floral and quite pleasant.

Edited by Synergist

Decided on Soaked for today since I've been a bit down lately. And wow this has made me feel better. This phero is truly a mood elevator, I feel happy today and bubbly. Having a much better outlook for the day. And the scent reminds me of being at the beach!

Well hell,why have I not tried this one yet ??? I have it,I thought I did try it,hmmm :huh: ... Heart's glad it brightened your day! :)

...just caught up to Chai's awesome review too...sweet !!!

Well hell,why have I not tried this one yet ??? I have it,I thought I did try it,hmmm :huh: ... Heart's glad it brightened your day! :)

...just caught up to Chai's awesome review too...sweet !!!

Definitly try it! I think this is going to be something I use a TON this summer!

• 1 month later...

I can't believe I don't have a full bottle of this yet. I wore it all night tonight, as per the rules of TAG, and I'm so glad I did! What a pretty scent! It's nice and light, not too piercing - except for the first few moments it's on - and it rounds out to a sexy, slightly sweet, slightly salty beachy kind of scent. It's still up there on my wish list. A must-have for sure!

I keep waffling on getting a FB of this one myself. I really do like it, but there is one note that is odd on me and I can't figure out what it is. I'm hoping that if I can identify it, then I can accept that is how that note is supposed to smell, or I can layer with something that may help that note blend better. Otherwise, I think this one is just beautiful. Beachy, with a sweet floral. So nice.

• 2 weeks later...

The scent for me was light & airy, very upbeat in a floral/fruity way. The only thing was, when I went for a walk, a lot dogs were straining on their leashes to get at me (usually it doesn't happen, even if I'm wearing LP's). Mostly just to sniff me (I hope), but enough to make me a little uncomfortable.

I also felt a little edgy, maybe I'll try this again another time when there are only humans involved. Overall, the scent was pretty & feminine. I like the idea of Audacious, I just wish it made me less crabby.

Luna’s description is so lovely, truly evocative of all that this scent entails: haunting, exotic, and legendary beauty with the absolutely perfect touch of a bewitching, beguiling femininity

That one was more Sean (Naughty Jester)'s writing than mine.

• 4 months later...

At first I wasn't too crazy about Soaked, but now as it fades with my body chemistry, it's really growing on me. It fades very nicely and the response I get from people is pretty positive. I don't typically wear tropical scents, but I think this one is a keeper.

~ lyrical.poetess

• 2 weeks later...

The fragrance of this one is very summery and beachy. It felt like I had been at the beach all day, slathered with suntan lotion and salt water. I did get a slight tropical floral tone too. The mone fits this perfectly too... like a sexy, sassy beach babe. I wore it to work once - bad idea. I turned into super-bitch. Corrected it with some OW and it mellowed down. Then another night, I tried it going out to a club at the beach and it worked perfectly. I got hit on a bunch! So I learned quickly that Audacious is not meant to be tied down at work but to be let out to roam and play.

During the sale, I got one of these. This is such an amazing scent on me and turns into a nice sweet smell near the end of the day. This one is perfect for any occasion. I love this one so much, that I decided to order the last two during the sale. Yes, this is my first "hoarding" scent! After Levitation (which is my favorite scent), I decided that I will never run out of anything again. I know I will eventually run out of Soaked...but it will be awhile!! LOL!

I still feel like a salty sea ho when I wear this! lol

Maybe it's the Phero. I wore it this summer in Annapolis and the scent went well with the summer air and fun.. but it comes off to me as sexy, sticky, salty honey with a dash of floral. Maybe a touch aquatic too.

Edited by StacyK

• 4 years later...

I'm reading mermaid scent reviews currently, and there's a theme with everything Mara makes with seaweed. Before ladies get their trials, there's a lot of "I'm afraid of the seaweed, I dunno," and then later reviews often have "I wish it had as much seaweed as X did!" It's making me giggle. Not out loud, just in my mind. Tells me two things

1) We are a tough crowd 

2) Mara knows best

I currently have 2015 Mermaids of Atlantis on, the flowers are a little too sharp for me. Sometimes flowers like gardenia and jasmine try to prove they're tough by punching me in the face. Soaked is less floral, I get that from the reviews, but does the combo of coconut/honey/vanilla/ylang/sandalwood make it warm-ish? Or the water accord and seaweed keep it cool? Mermaids has cucumber, which is green/cooling to me, it's hard to get to the seaweed past the flowers who've got their dukes up. 

Really, I need another perfume like I need a hole in my head, but I finally have two bathing suits I'm stoked on and I'm going back to Hawaii in a month so I am very Soaked curious.

On 4/15/2018 at 8:22 PM, Eastwood22 said:

I'm reading mermaid scent reviews currently, and there's a theme with everything Mara makes with seaweed. Before ladies get their trials, there's a lot of "I'm afraid of the seaweed, I dunno," and then later reviews often have "I wish it had as much seaweed as X did!" It's making me giggle. Not out loud, just in my mind. Tells me two things

1) We are a tough crowd 

2) Mara knows best

I currently have 2015 Mermaids of Atlantis on, the flowers are a little too sharp for me. Sometimes flowers like gardenia and jasmine try to prove they're tough by punching me in the face. Soaked is less floral, I get that from the reviews, but does the combo of coconut/honey/vanilla/ylang/sandalwood make it warm-ish? Or the water accord and seaweed keep it cool? Mermaids has cucumber, which is green/cooling to me, it's hard to get to the seaweed past the flowers who've got their dukes up. 

Really, I need another perfume like I need a hole in my head, but I finally have two bathing suits I'm stoked on and I'm going back to Hawaii in a month so I am very Soaked curious.

This is far more sultry than Mermaids. Its not as aquatic. I stand by my little review above your last comment. 

When I first tried this the honey and combined notes came off salty/smutty. But, after a time, I got more of a summer/sultry scent. Its a very warm scent on my skin.