VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.

MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.

CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.

AD-Goal-LovePotion.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot to write a review of this one...It is amazing, its like a warm blanket that you can cuddle up to and fall asleep with...Its such a comforting scent, the mahogany really gives off a beautiful and comforting scent... I will be purchasing a bottle of this once I get thru Christmas...love this one so much

Comparing this with Robert's Attacked in the Stacks, it's pretty much the same except I think the currant is less noticable. It's very warm and cozy and thus perfect for Teddy BB. It also seems to "stick" better than the other.

• 2 weeks later...

GOAL! is right on the money...a perfect recreation of Attacked in the Stacks.

Wore this to bed with my Russian Barbie and the cuddle factor increased about 3 maybe 4 points. It takes forever to fully dry down (like Super for Men) but once it's settle in, the tobacco takes over and the hint of currant keeps it light.

Very impressed and recommend highly.

When I first put it on, the tobacco notes come through a little strong on me. But once it does dry and mellow down - which like JMartin says seems to take a little longer than most - then it just gives off the air of calm and quietly on top of things. Neither the Mrs. or I smoke but I did not get any negative comments so this one went over well. (I never get positive comments on colognes - only negatives. So if there is no negative and things are "friendly" then it went over well!)

The cuddle factor did increase so I would say that this mix is a success!

• 4 weeks later...

I think I have to get a bottle of this, since BF broke his bottle of Attacked in the Stacks while we were in Montreal. He forgot it was in his coat pocket, (from Christmas), and when he took his coat off, it came flying out of the pocket & smashed on the hostel floor! :( I was SO SAD!! Hoping there are still virgin bottles left... And maybe a phero'd one for me, for sleeping. ;)

Imma save up and buy BF a few scents for his birthday in early June. He's always rolling his eyes at me, and laughing at how much I love my LPs, and at me saying, "Here, smell me. Don't I smell *awesome*?". But... I always catching him putting on his own LP samples. So I know he really digs them too, 'cause before I found LP, he never wore any kind of cologne. He was pleased as punch when I scored a bottle of Robert's Attacked in the Stacks, and really bummed when it broke. So I'm gonna get him this one, and I think probably a bunch more... He'll be pumped... :) And it'll be cute.

• 2 months later...

BF was wearing his unphero'd version of this the other day, and I was following him around, drooling, and the only thing that I could get out of my mouth was, "You smell so gooooood!". :lol: This scent smells so amazing on him, and it sparked such a reaction in me that I had to wonder if the LP Crew had accidentally scent a phero'd bottle! I'd highly recommend this one. It's to die for. :)

But... I always catching him putting on his own LP samples. So I know he really digs them too, 'cause before I found LP, he never wore any kind of cologne.

Haha - or maybe he is a very practical guy and just knows how much you like them and likes your reaction to them ... :rolleyes: ... if I find one that makes my wife drool, I'm going to buy it out lol.

Haha - or maybe he is a very practical guy and just knows how much you like them and likes your reaction to them ... :rolleyes: ... if I find one that makes my wife drool, I'm going to buy it out lol.

You might be onto something there. I just wrote a review for Steamy Daydreams that might back up this theory. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This is so amazing to sleep in

Haha - Mrs. QG seemed to agree last night ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I ordered a trial of this with Teddy BB and really really like it.. I love this scent for men ,and the phero calms me very nicely but to wear for myself I added in a bit of a feminine scent in alcohol.to use it as a spray to still get the phero effect., I then wore it in combination with Gotcha heading in to work for a few hours. Every one of my colleagues male or female was sweet and super nice and just wanted to stay close and talk. I found another GREAT combo

• 2 weeks later...

Dolphin Dolls is right, this is a great phero-fragrance for women to spray on their pillow just before bed. It soothes me to sleep too. The scent is kind of a male-body-musky odor, that I like. I can still smell it on my sheets when I wake, mmmm.

Smells like a really good man was there, even if he wasn't…smile.

Dolphin Dolls is right, this is a great phero-fragrance for women to spray on their pillow just before bed. It soothes me to sleep too. The scent is kind of a male-body-musky odor, that I like. I can still smell it on my sheets when I wake, mmmm.

Smells like a really good man was there, even if he wasn't…smile.

I think this is why I adore this blend so much