Adding Estratetreanol to my Purple Puff

Since my beloved Purple Puff with Magnet can sometimes reek havoc on me due to the A-nol, I wanted to add Est on my own...but I've never done this before, so I need advice. Also Est does have a mildly unpleasant smell, and Purple Puff isn't that heavy. On the flip side, I want enough Est to negate some of the A-nol. How many drops would be safe? My bottle of PP is a little more than 2/3rds full.

I have no idea how to boost anything myself, so I have nothing to add to this thread... except that I am in love with your avi! LOVE LOVE LOVE James McAvoy! :D Keep him up for a while, Mrs. Chrissy. He's gorgeous.

How about just layering? Sprays of purple puff on yourself and add a spray or two of est on top? ...

I've done that too, but I wanted to make it easier...plus est stinks a bit and the dry down takes awhile. I was hoping to just add just a bit to temper the A-nol.

Thanks for helping though! I appreciate it :)

So you did not get this from us then. Cause we only sell 10,000, 20,000 or 30,000.

Or do you mean per spray or something? If so, then how much of it do you have? Is it scented?

Well, if I had read you the correct bottle and not the DHEAS!! LOL

It's the 20,000 mcg...haven't finished my coffee yet :D

And you said your bottle of Purple Puff is 2/3rds full, right? If so, you could add 1/2 ml aka 15 drops and that will soften it and change the character a bit. It would cut the phero blend roughly 50/50 with the Est.

So it appears you were exactly right all along! LOL!

Ok, it's done! I ended up adding 12 drops. Don't ask me why I didn't add 15, it was just my gut telling me 12 was enough. I'm going to let it sit for a few days before I use it. Feeling like a mad scientist!

It's so much to experiment, isn't it?

I'm wearing my Purple Puff now, and it's awesome! Hasn't changed the smell at all, and I can tell the difference on my phero reaction to this. Before I added Est, the A-nol gave me the sads most of the time...but now I just feel relaxed. Perfect bedtime scent.

Thank you to everyone for your input. I'm so freaking excited that this turned out well :D