Strange Attractors Spray w/ Topper

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.

TANGERINE ~ Strong 'magnet' of attraction; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

AD-StrangeAttractors-LovePotion_.jpg

I know the feeling… I really wanted to try so many of the phero’s that the spray offer was too alluring for me to pass up. I had to however pass on a few of the full bottles I wanted… I’m hoping that some of these will still be there when I next get paid on the 16th… A girl can dream right… This is one that I really want, so I hope this baby will wait for me to get paid….

I know the feeling… I really wanted to try so many of the phero’s that the spray offer was too alluring for me to pass up. I had to however pass on a few of the full bottles I wanted… I’m hoping that some of these will still be there when I next get paid on the 16th… A girl can dream right… This is one that I really want, so I hope this baby will wait for me to get paid….

I'm pretty sure this will still be available, plus Mara said there's plenty of everything :)

I made a double supply of everything for women this month, some even more than that. We should last the month at least! ;)

Yes!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Knew I had seen this thread...somewhere :lol:

This will smell good any anyone! :) ...truly gender neutral,a very lightly spiced amber with a close to the skin musk dry down,with just a hint of citrus,at least on me,and the Topper blend is a huge win,uplifting & cheerful !!!!! :D

Knew I had seen this thread...somewhere :lol:

This will smell good any anyone! :) ...truly gender neutral,a very lightly spiced amber with a close to the skin musk dry down,with just a hint of citrus,at least on me,and the Topper blend is a huge win,uplifting & cheerful !!!!! :D

I ordered the sampler this month so I'll be trying this. I admiit I wasn't too keen on it, but Calii's description changed my mind. Maybe the citrus will offset the amber for me... And I'm still hopeful about Topper. have it in the UN spray and it is sort of meh. So perhaps in a blend.....

I went for this one first! At first it is on my skin as a very "clean" type of scent. Sort of like "Sneaky Clean" and "Cuddle Bunny", but maybe more like the best fabric softener scent that lingers in your clothes. Those top notes fade to the musky, spicy bottom notes. LOVE it! Now I'm trying to decide if I want to make this what I wear the rest of today. I could use a perky boost from the phero.

I don't know that this is a BlueBear scent. It's definitely a unisex scent, but the long dry down on my skin leans toward the masculine. It's a very light, clean musk with the crispness of the citrus. The scent plus the Topper is very uplifting. I was tired during testing but I definitely got a second wind after huffing this!!

I think I may have underapplied for phero effects (I'm way too cautious with this stuff), but the more I sniff the scent the more I love it! Very fresh type that I absolutely adore. Actually my sensitive sniffer may be why I end up underapplying scented pheros and I may have to go for some unscented 'Topper' to give it a true test.

It's great! Better than I expected especially at first spray which I think I got a lot of ginger. Got that kind of "soapy" sensation I get from ginger. But then it got kind of soury (and I mean that in a good zesty way, probably the tangerine)...which then led to a bright sprinkled powdered sugar sort of heavenly thing!

It's light but seemed to last forever!

And of course Topper is one of my all time favorites and this is absolutely the perfect carrier for such a bright upbeat phero.

The scent is just as perfect for everyday wear as the Topper is!

OMG I adore this one too, I'm already thinking of other things to layer it with when I get a bottle (I should have tested everything before I ordered!). I love that the tangerine leads in this one for me and lasts quite a while, but yes, it's very tangy. In the drydown I get a smooth skin scent kind of vibe which is almost neutral on me, just a tiny bit of sweetness, sort of like what A Treasure of Aquamarine does on me at that stage. IMO this would be perfect for layering with one of the Musks or the Sugared scents or OCCOs just as an extra oomph of sparkle.

I was kind of worried about the ginger in this. I can handle ginger, but usually in small doses. But WOW! does this smell beautiful! It's really zesty, and I definitely get all ginger all the time, but there's a little tangerine floating on top, and I love it!

I put a spray on BF's chest, and his first comment was that it wasn't very "manly", but then two seconds later he said, "But it does smell really good!" I suspect he may wind up spritzing himself with this every now and again.

I get mostly citrus and ginger, not a lot of spicyness, which I kind of was hoping for since I love spicy scents; but it is a nice, definite work friendly scent. I love citrus and ginger, so its a winner even without the spice! I think I'll try it for work tomorrow to see how my boss likes it and reacts to it.

OMG I adore this one too, I'm already thinking of other things to layer it with when I get a bottle (I should have tested everything before I ordered!). I love that the tangerine leads in this one for me and lasts quite a while, but yes, it's very tangy. In the drydown I get a smooth skin scent kind of vibe which is almost neutral on me, just a tiny bit of sweetness, sort of like what A Treasure of Aquamarine does on me at that stage. IMO this would be perfect for layering with one of the Musks or the Sugared scents or OCCOs just as an extra oomph of sparkle.

I really like this one as well. Tested it today & it a clean, close to the skin scent.

I like this one! It is citrus-y at first, love that tang! Then as that dries down a bit, the ginger and pepper just kind of appear. The musk, amber, and sugar round it out, even though they aren't prominent. I never really get any nutmeg.. Love it as an afternoon pick-me-up!

Okay, so haven't applied, but I am getting the citrus and the ginger. To me it smells like a Sprite, with a little bit of sea air (tinge of salt)-- it's a happy smell. I can see how one would get the laundry sheet, but there's like an...umm, effervescent aspect to it, that also goes really hand in hand with the masculinity of it. Like, good clean male sweat from a light workout masculinity.

I can see how this is both a feminine and masculine scent, it's sweet and musky and just the slightest bit spicy. The amber makes an entrance a bit later and then it's tangerine-y. The staying power on me is sooo long, I smelled this on the cuff of my coat this morning from yesterday and I realized I definitely need a full bottle of this one.

I agree with MissHazel, I get the citrus sparkle of Sprite. I also got that rush of alertness I associate with a-nol when applied. I'll have to see if it's too stimulating. I love the white terrier on the label, he has such a nice haircut! Just the way I like to keep my yorkie.

Oops - just a few minutes in and I'm getting a headache. Not for me.

Edited by perfumesniffer

Ohhh yeah,you can get a rush from this :o ...for those a-nol sensitive,try just dabbing with the stick thing,and away from your face. I am lucky,only got one headache from a-nol,ever!

Ohhh yeah,you can get a rush from this :o ...for those a-nol sensitive,try just dabbing with the stick thing,and away from your face. I am lucky,only got one headache from a-nol,ever!

Most blends with a-nol do that to me unless balanced with lots of est/b-nol

huh. I've liked spritzing it on me and boyfriend, and smelled the leftover on his shirt so I guess I'm not sensitive to a-nol, so that's good. That's a shame it didn't work for you :(

• 4 weeks later...

I gave a small spray to my sweetie, i love it on him, he wore it when we went to see my mum in hospital and when he bent to kiss her goodbye, she said 'oh you smell nice' ! It makes me want to touch and nuzzle him constantly. The smell is fantastic.

Now that my sniffer is working normally, I can go back and test my November potions!

Strange Attractor

4 light sprays to cleavage.

My first reaction - green. Odd, there's no real green notes in here. My second reaction - MINT! There's not a bit of mint in this thing. My third reaction - citrus soda! Must be the tangerine and ginger, probably sugar too.

Dried down - still getting citrus soda/ginger ale. I think the pepper is causing the sparkly nose sensation. Might be a tiny hint of nutmeg in there. I'm not getting musk at all. I can't recall if I shook it up. Might not have done. Next time I'll fix that.

I like it. Topper always has an "upper" effect to me. Combine that with the fact I was already feeling energetic today, and am about to drink some caffeinated tea, and the word count ought to soar pretty quick...

ETA: Several hours later it has mellowed into a soft musk, with hints of the other ingredients moderating it. And I've added 2500 words to my novel...

Today someone told me this smelled like "spa massage oil" and it's interesting because that's not what I think of. I told her it was my perfume and gave her a card.

This is really strange, I've been wearing it for the past few days out, and at first spray (when it's very wet on skin) I really don't like the scent. It's almost *too* green/lush for me, but within a minute (I guess thanks to the alcohol) this goes away and I know it's not in the notes in the fragrance but it really smells like a light green/floral to me. Sparkly almost.

Anyway - funny story, I sprayed it on today, and an old family friend, a lady in her 70's, stopped in her tracks and exclaimed "WHAT is that smell??? It's SO GOOD!" LOL! I told her it was my perfume, and I ended up giving her the rest of my trial spray of Strange Attractors (probably about 2/3 left in there). She'll try it out now for the next little while - though from what I gather she seems to already want a bottle!

That's so cute Maeia! LOL! Recruiting new LPers! ;)

Love your new avi... :D

LOL! I almost forgot I changed it! For some odd reason my old one is still showing up for me. Sort of recruiting - if she wants anything I'll probably be ordering for her. But I was still very amused. Must have been the pheros in the perfume. XD