New here, already made my purchase

sexyandfamous

Hi everyone! I chose a silly moniker to match one on another forum (nothing to do with pheromones though) and I just wanted to say hi!

I found out about pheromones this Sunday and after six hours researching, I found lovepotion through pherotruth's forum and read as many reviews as my butt and back allowed me to sit through.

I purchased Focus Potion because I read that not only keeps you focused but some people experienced a burst of creativity (and I have been lacking both for months).

The other one was Perfect Match, because I have been having issues with an ex and read that that could help smoother things out.

I almost bought Lace but wasn't sure if I could use it now, and almost got OCCO but there were so many colors and I wasn't sure which was for what.

Well, my order won't take long since I live in L.A. and already got my confirmation e-mail!

Hi there. :)

almost got OCCO but there were so many colors and I wasn't sure which was for what.

With the OCCOs, it's all copulins, but each color corresponds to a particular scent.

Welcome, sexyandfamous!!

This is a great time to try LP, with the phero trial sprays. Also, check out the sample page, lots of good stuff, and many phero-enhanced perfume vials for only $5 a sample. If you're interested in the OCCOs, the sampler is a great deal - like Luna said, they're all copulins, but the cover scent is different for each, so the sampler gives you the chance to try them all.

Good luck, can't wait to hear how you like your goodies!

awwww thanks for the welcome guys, I didn't expect any answers because tomorrow is a holiday!

I'm already loving it in here!

And yes, I do know that the potions will work because of the great reviews I read. I am avoiding the review area of the forum to not stick to the chair for another couple hours.

I didn't see the sample page yet but will take a look!

I purchased Focus Potion because I read that not only keeps you focused but some people experienced a burst of creativity (and I have been lacking both for months).

WELCOME!! Focus Potion was my very first phero purchase, too, and remains my go-to potion on a regular basis. I was new to pheros and even newer to LPMP and laughed at the thought that a fragrance could help me concentrate. I was struck dumb when it worked, and worked well!! It sneaks up on you and, before you know it, you're laser-focused and intent on work. Doesn't matter if it's house work or income-producing work. It still amazes me.

Your avi is adorable!

It's Kate Upton! Welcome!

:question-mark:

Welcome S&F!!!

Yes, definetely get the Occo sampler if you want add to cops to those pheros, and the LAM sampler is awesome too. You sound like a good researcher so you'll get around to those soon enough!

Let us know how everything goes with your new stuff. (and yes, what BB said...get some of Maras beautiful perfumes to really get those pheros working double time!!)

Welcome!

It took me a few orders to get around to Perfect Match, now it's a staple with Hubby and I. I have Focus Potion on my wish list...but that list is so extensive it may take a while to get in lol. Welcome to the addiction...it's wonderful here :D I have to agree with the others about the samplers. Definitely the best way to try them all!

I think QG was just hoping/dreaming

Yep. That's our QG, allrighty! :rolleyes:

Thank you guys! I also need to research who Kate Upton is, lol

I received my order today! And I got 3 free tiny simples: Gothic X-mas, Santa's Little Helper and Tasty Tease. The latter smells delicious!

I have been reading the longest thread so far (Super sexy concentrate) and I'm highly inclined to purchase it just to see what kind of attention I get.

I'm stocked to be here!

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get your package and how's the whole concentration thing going? I ordered a Focus Pocus sampler so I'm curious to see how it will affect the manbeast and I since we're both procrastinators.