"Our Pheromones peak at 18-24, then decline with age ....."

"Human Pheromones peak around age 18-24....and decline through life from then on. The declining interest of others as we age is more due too our decline in pheromones rather than changes in our physical bodies and our appearance. Thus, to increase our pheromone signature as we move beyond peuberty,we need supplemental pheromones. Smells activate emotions! "

I'm certain that this concept (fact) is familiar to all or most of the forum members here but being the newcomer that I am, I'm intersted to know about this. I had read an article about this a long time back and have forever since then wanted to know what to do to replenish these pheromones. So the question being: which lovepotions are the ones we can use to mimic our natural ones when we were in our twenties and so on? You know.... those irresistible attraction ones.

Love to know!!! :-)

Welcome, Caracia!

That's a broad very simplistic statement and isn't 100% true. There are SOME pheromones where this is true, such as DHEAS production. I believe this quote is trying to sell you something and taking the position that all pheromones produced are for sexual attraction/conquest, and we now know this is simply not the case.

Will let others chime in and check back on the convo later... :)

I agree with PM. That does sound as if they're trying to sell something. (And if you copied and pasted from their site, I'd take it with a grain of salt, as they've misspelled a few words!)

It's hard to recommendations without more info. What's your personality type? What's your goal? What is your intended's personality like? Where will you be using these? All these play roles in how I select my phero. But that said, I haven't run into a bad one here!!

No, didn't copy / paste....( My own misspellings... I couldn't locate the spell checker). I'm used to a full keyboard so I hunt and peck in this laptop. Sorry for the typos.

I just used this quote to bring up the question that's all. I'm not saying I think they aren't just selling something. But I read an excerpt from a book that a doctor wrote about this subject but I can't find the book.

Please tell me with what to purchase because I think my attraction hormones/pheromones are needing a boost! :love592:

And help me find the spell checker. PLEASE. LOL

It's hard to recommendations without more info. What's your personality type? What's your goal? What is your intended's personality like? Where will you be using these? All these play roles in how I select my phero. But that said, I haven't run into a bad one here!!

This is how I choose what phero to wear. Depends on how I feel and the situation/what I'm doing that day. All the pheros I have tried here are great! Maybe take advantage of the samples of pheros this month. do some testing and see which one (or lots of them) feel like something you want. I think trying and testing is a lot of what makes it so fun and *really addicting!

I just used this quote to bring up the question that's all. I'm not saying I think they aren't just selling something. But I read an excerpt from a book that a doctor wrote about this subject but I can't find the book.

Let us know when you find it,it would be interesting to see what kind of a doctor made that statement,ie, doctor of what,credentials etc ...and his affiliation.

One thing I completely agree with is the scent/emotions,irregardless of pheros :)

Smells activate emotions! "

Doctor or no, that is one helluva incomplete sentence.

Moving on, the primary compotent I imagine you are wanting is copulins, which of course are available in a few forms. Otherwise, are you looking for attention/validation or attraction? Because those are two very different agendas, IMO.

Luna, the "smells activate emotions" quote might make more sense if it read, "Scents activate emotions." It's actually a complete sentence - subject/verb/direct object - but the word used as the subject is normally a verb. Hence the mental disconnect.

And Cougar, scented or unscented, is bang-on EXCELLENT for getting the guys to come a'knockin'! ('Scuze the pun - it was NOT intended, but decided to leave it anyway!) :D

Well, I wish I could remember who wrote the book but I don't . I ran across it while surfing books on Amazon.com a couple years ago and read only an excerpt.

I've ordered Perfect match and Gotcha ( for reasons listed in my other threads) and will hope to receive them in a day or two. I've asked for La Fem Mystere and Lumina samples too. What do you think?

Thank you for all the feedback! :nice09719:

Luna, the "smells activate emotions" quote might make more sense if it read, "Scents activate emotions." It's actually a complete sentence - subject/verb/direct object - but the word used as the subject is normally a verb. Hence the mental disconnect.

I actually used to teach Freshman composition at the collegiate level, so my commenting on it has nothing to do with my understanding of it.