Most alluring and daring scents

Hello Ladies,

I need some advice , i have been advised that I need to be more daring and alluring........

Can you suggest some perfumes/pheromones which can help me with this

Many thanks and lots of love Joan

for me a more daring scent are the darker more resinous scents like LP Black, Shadow Dance(GGG), and Rocket Fuel. as for alluring that would depend on your target.La Femme will def give off that mysterious feel and i think La Femme Noir would do the trick as well

I agree that "daring" scents would be dark and resinous. definitely LP Black.

But I think "alluring" is in the nose of the beholder. In my collection I would consider Closer, Trianon-esque, Lp Autumn 2010, and LP Red to be alluring for whatever reason.

Daring and alluring pheros...Blatant Invitation and La Femme M and probably La Femme N as well...haven't tried that one but I think that one sounds daring AND alluring!!

:yeahthat: But I would go one step further and say that it's in the nose of the intended. What might be alluring to you or me, your intended might hate becasue it reminds him of an ex or something.

And La Femme Noir is very alluring. Very slinky!

ETA: My yeah that sign is to MDC's post. Tyvey types faster than me! ;) But "yeah that" to Tyvey's post too!!!!!! If you don't think you need to be, then don't!

Edited by BlueBear

That same thought kicked around my head, but Tyvey is ever so much more bold than I! :) Hopefully this is something more in the line of 'hey, I really wanna break out of my usual scent/phero mode, and need recommendations'... OR, 'In order to catch so-and-so's eye, I've been told something more bold/daring would be effective'!

But I agree w/the phero recommendations here fo sho'....

but who is this who is telling you that you "Need" to be anything? fuck them.

That was my first thought when I read this early this morning, (and was too groggy to formulate a clear thought, much less type one). Thank you, Tyvey. :)

I'm not sure what I think is a daring LP scent. That's very subjective. Some people might find woody scents daring, others might find it daring to smell like pie and cake etc... I think pretty much every LP I've ever smelled is alluring in one way or another, even the ones I'm not particularly fond of.

As far as pheros go, Sexpionage for sure. I find BI kind of daring. And I'd second, (third?), the votes for LFM and LFN.

Pheros: BI, Sexpionage. Scents: Closer was first to mind. Balls.

Yes this. What does that mean? Are you supposed to do tricks like set your vagina on fire and show the world..

look I have a flaming vagina I am daring. FUCK YOU I say.

If you want to be daring wear a white shirt no bra and then throw a bucket of water on yourself and say..

How's this for daring motherfucker ~ LOOK MA NO BRA

Scent wise I would do a man scent and boost that shit with cops or BI. LA FEMME OR SS4W fuck it maybe sexpionage.

Oh hell yeah,I'm with Tyvey :lol: ...who is advising you,and just what it their stake in it,hmmm :P

...alluring is as alluring does,depends on what makes *you* feel that way. All women have allure :) Daring? dare to be,dare to play,dare to do something different? ...well sure,that is what keeps life interesting! But if you don't like a scent,don't wear it for someone else.

LOL Ok,that being said I am wearing Glistening Buttons right now w/Leather and feel pretty damn alluring....and daring! :smiley-sex010:

Ouch! Changing yourself does not mean you will get the person you want to be with.

Here are some of the scents from my collection that I find daring: LP Black, LP Purple, Extra something (sounds like extra curricula activities in my school), G-String, Compromising Positions,

Alluring: Sparkle Fushcia, OCCO Ambrosia, Hotter Than Hell, T.M.I, Musky White Orchid, Orchidacious, LP Red, LP Pink, Sensual Harmony ..... There are so many of them.

What's dark and alluring to others might not turn out this way on you due to skin chemistry and perception. In addition, do consider if you can carry and show off the "character" the scent protrays and most importantly, if you are comfortable being that character.

Well you can try and accomplish the task, but it's only short-term and you more often than not end up pissed off, bitter and resentful at each other sometime later. : P

Yes, I meant that. It's important to have and sustain the relationship.

I have at least one ex-friend who thought I should change, and we never even got involved. I'm more pissed off at myself now really over it these days, and the fact the friendship would dissolve was probably inevitable given what he wanted out of those types of things back then.

Sorry, threads like these bring back memories.

Edited by Queen of Swords

If I had to choose an alluring and daring scent, I'd definitely choose Compromising Positions. The scent is alluring and the phero is daring. At the same time, the scent is not "too much daring" which could possibly push off the target person. So, I'd say: most probably can't go wrong with CP.

OMG well ladies thank you very much for your forthright and honest opinions.

Katz'"Hopefully this is something more in the line of 'hey, I really wanna break out of my usual scent/phero mode, and need recommendations'... OR, 'In order to catch so-and-so's eye, I've been told something more bold/daring would be effective'!

You were spot on and thanks i didn't express myself well enough.

Saying that , Tvey : "but who is this who is telling you that you "Need" to be anything? fuck them" Thank you for that . I have become a little conservative in the last two years as a result of something someone said and as Callili et al have said i have struggled with it because that is really not me....

So its back to me being bold ,just needed a little LPMP help

Love Joan.

OMG well ladies thank you very much for your forthright and honest opinions.

Katz'"Hopefully this is something more in the line of 'hey, I really wanna break out of my usual scent/phero mode, and need recommendations'... OR, 'In order to catch so-and-so's eye, I've been told something more bold/daring would be effective'!

You were spot on and thanks i didn't express myself well enough.

Saying that , Tvey : "but who is this who is telling you that you "Need" to be anything? fuck them" Thank you for that . I have become a little conservative in the last two years as a result of something someone said and as Callili et al have said i have struggled with it because that is really not me....

So its back to me being bold ,just needed a little LPMP help

Love Joan.

You'll just have to sniff until you find your signature scent missy. ;) I always think I find mine, but then I change my mind. I like Dirty Pretty Thing there is an aura of mystery with that one, yet it calms me. Goddess of the Blue Moon is always a good one. I find LP Red to be a staple for alluring & daring. There is nothing more alluring then a woman who smells like delicious cinnamon buns & incense, lol.