Saying Hello

Honeycake

Hello All,

I want to say thanks for allowing me to become a member! I saw all the recent raves from NuTrix and ShellyB about these products at another board and so I am very curious about the products. I have been browsing the shop and so overwhelmed by all the choices and fragrances.

I just wanted to say hello and that I look forward to sharing some phero adventures with all of you!

Edited by Honeycake

Greetings!! You've chosen a great time to join the frenzy -- December new releases are almost here!

Thank you Molls, Lady Victoria, Bluebear, Eggers, hearts, Calii, Mrschrissyrez, JOC, and Liz!

Hi Missdarlyncherie! Well I haven't tried any of LPs products yet. I am trying to figure out whether I should go with samples or full bottles and of what. I am also having some difficulty determining what is just a fragrance vs a pheromone. For example I think I have determined that Balls/Sexpionage - Balls is the fragrance right and Sexpionage is the phero. Or with Enduring Appeal and Stone Cougar - that Enduring Appeal is the fragrance and Stone Cougar is the phero. But when looking at the list sometimes I get confused like with the Happy Water or Taste of Wealth whether they are just fragrances or have pheros in them.

Hi Just Ducky! Wow! That will make my decision even more challenging! Everything seems so alluring!

Edited by Honeycake

Samples are the best way to start out. And yes, I was so confused when I first came here, but everyone is so helpful! Ask questions and you will get answers.

Maybe try a monthly sampler pack :)

Can someone add the link for the sampler page? My iPad won't let me!

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

Thank you Molls, Lady Victoria, Bluebear, Eggers, hearts, Calii, Mrschrissyrez, JOC, and Liz!

Hi Missdarlyncherie! Well I haven't tried any of LPs products yet. I am trying to figure out whether I should go with samples or full bottles and of what. I am also having some difficulty determining what is just a fragrance vs a pheromone. For example I think I have determined that Balls/Sexpionage - Balls is the fragrance right and Sexpionage is the phero. Or with Enduring Appeal and Stone Cougar - that Enduring Appeal is the fragrance and Stone Cougar is the phero. But when looking at the list sometimes I get confused like with the Happy Water or Taste of Wealth whether they are just fragrances or have pheros in them.

Hi Just Ducky! Wow! That will make my decision even more challenging! Everything seems so alluring!

I would start out getting samples until you get a feel for LP's. It is so hard to tell from descripts how something is going to wear on you. We've all been there where something sounds like it would be just horrid on us and ends up being our obsession, and the other way around too!

You poor thing...you came at a very stressful time, as in...the November Phero releases and Pick Your Potion samples (those small unscented spray phero blend samples, which are only available until the end of the month) AND Christmas releases are all up right now. It is a time when a seasoned LP'rs head goes into cardiac arrest...and must be even more overwhelming for you trying to learn the ropes.

Just get all the sample packs and call it a day Honeycakes...

If you think you can't afford it, you"d be surprised how many opportunities there are out there this month for free meals! :lol:

Thanks Missdarlyncherie! You are so kind. I didn't get the sample pack. but I did break down and bought some samples. I am not a huge fragrance person, but reading this board is really messing up my mind! I am starting to think maybe I am not caring for myself as I should... :) At any rate I bought the Sexpionage/Balls, Odalisque/Blatant Invitation, Happy Water, and OCOC ? SLF. I really liked that the blatant invitation got so many consistently good reviews. I was curious about the honey in the SLF. I didn't see too much about the effects on others with the Happy Water, but the description sounded so good I couldn't resist. And NuTrix raved about the balls/sexpionage.

I really wanted full bottles, but I bought some other pheros from another company and they didn't turn out the way I was hoping vs some other products I tried so I was like do I take a chance and get some bottles or just go with the samples? So I went with the samples.

I would start out getting samples until you get a feel for LP's. It is so hard to tell from descripts how something is going to wear on you. We've all been there where something sounds like it would be just horrid on us and ends up being our obsession, and the other way around too!

You poor thing...you came at a very stressful time, as in...the November Phero releases and Pick Your Potion samples (those small unscented spray phero blend samples, which are only available until the end of the month) AND Christmas releases are all up right now. It is a time when a seasoned LP'rs head goes into cardiac arrest...and must be even more overwhelming for you trying to learn the ropes.

Just get all the sample packs and call it a day Honeycakes...

If you think you can't afford it, you"d be surprised how many opportunities there are out there this month for free meals! :lol:

WELCOME! Good to see you here :bday1029:

You're so sweet! I hope you find this perfumery as fantastic as I've played it up to be...if not even better! Welcome to our addiction ^-~

A few more shopping clues. Full bottles of phero enhanced fragrances are usually priced at $29.95 and unpheroed perfumes are usually $24.95. Full pheros are usually unscented and start at $39.95, at least as of this writing ^-~ But just to throw a wrench into things are the fantastic options to ASK, that's right, REQUEST, the scents you truly LOVE boosted with the pheros that you find perform the best/most for you. Just WAIT! You'll be captivated in NO TIME FLAT!!! :Emoticons0424:

The descriptions will tell you if they are enhanced or have a phero blend too, so read carefully and use the search bar often...at least that's how I started out :lol: The VERY happiest of hunting to you :love:

Hi NuTrix!

Thanks for introducing me to this place! I have been reading, reading, and browsing.... I can totally see it becoming an addiction! :) I am so excited waiting for my samples!

Thanks for the additional tips! If the full pheros are 39.95 then that is not a bad price.... Thank you so much for all the info and I am definitely on the hunt for some new products to try. :)

WELCOME! Good to see you here :bday1029:

You're so sweet! I hope you find this perfumery as fantastic as I've played it up to be...if not even better! Welcome to our addiction ^-~

A few more shopping clues. Full bottles of phero enhanced fragrances are usually priced at $29.95 and unpheroed perfumes are usually $24.95. Full pheros are usually unscented and start at $39.95, at least as of this writing ^-~ But just to throw a wrench into things are the fantastic options to ASK, that's right, REQUEST, the scents you truly LOVE boosted with the pheros that you find perform the best/most for you. Just WAIT! You'll be captivated in NO TIME FLAT!!! :Emoticons0424:

The descriptions will tell you if they are enhanced or have a phero blend too, so read carefully and use the search bar often...at least that's how I started out :lol: The VERY happiest of hunting to you :love:

Hi HoneyCake,

Great name! The more I learn about some of these products and the ingredients the more excited I am-- and if you're into honey and bee influenced items...well criminy! welcome to the addiction!

• 4 weeks later...

WELCOME!!! It's good to "see" you here, and we look forward to hearing more about you!