Swimming with Sharks

This is not a scented pheromone but I do not see a place to put a review on an unscented pheromone so here it is. I understand completely if it gets moved elsewhere!

This is the cooperation at work pheromone blend. Even unscented pheromones can have a scent, and some of them can be strong. But as advertised, this one has a very light scent that can be easily covered. I am personally so used to the scent of pheromones that I did not really notice the scent at all once it dried down. But do not mistake the lack of scent for weak - this mix is not weak, but merely well balanced.

I have a strong personality - a natural leader - but I also feel this pheromone blend works as advertised. I recently started pushing a community project that will benefit a great many people. But it will require the cooperation of a lot of key people and organizations. It will also cost a great deal of money from multiple sources.

I have been wearing this blend with a "work friendly" cologne and all my initial meetings with key players/organizations in this project have gone well. A couple have had some valid concerns, but we were able to address them and move forward in a very positive mode.

I really believe that the Swimming with Sharks pheromone blend has really helped in the initial stages of this project and intend to keep experimenting with it. Remember - pheromones are not magic. But the right pheromone blend can make a specific job easier. At this point I would not hesitate to wear Swimming with Sharks to an important meeting as does crack open the door of cooperation for you. And like everything else in life, the rest is up to you.

So whether you are a pheromone enthusiast or just experimenting, Swimming with Sharks is certainly worth giving a try. I do not think you will be dissappointed.

The most amazing phero with very obvious effects for me *IS* SWS. I think I have a naturally strong personality and this brings that out and makes people listen to me and *not* bristle against me. I love this blend.

(and as always I don't know if it's a good thing that this seems to be the phero most congruent with my personality...)

The most amazing phero with very obvious effects for me *IS* SWS. I think I have a naturally strong personality and this brings that out and makes people listen to me and *not* bristle against me. I love this blend.

(and as always I don't know if it's a good thing that this seems to be the phero most congruent with my personality...)

If it works for you then that is a good thing. I have a pretty strong personality but luckily people do not bristle against me too much.

If it works for you then that is a good thing. I have a pretty strong personality but luckily people do not bristle against me too much.

Yeah, see, I wish some of the more social attractant pheros would work for me (and I've tried MANY) - nothing. But SWS, wow, works amazingly well! lol. Oh well, I guess it goes to show how I am.

Yeah, see, I wish some of the more social attractant pheros would work for me (and I've tried MANY) - nothing. But SWS, wow, works amazingly well! lol. Oh well, I guess it goes to show how I am.

Everyone's body chemistry and personality are unique so sometimes it is a matter of experimenting with different products to find out which ones work best for you. I actually tend to use socials to help tone me down a little or I can go the opposite way when I need compliance.

Edited by quietguy

It's not bad or weird!! It works for you, so who cares what it's "for?" I am happy you found something that works for you. There is nothing like finding a phero that hits for you.

Edited by halo0073

It's not bad or weird!! It works for you, so who cares what it's "for?" I am happy you found something that works for you. There is nothing like finding a phero that hits for you.

True. I LOVE SWS right now because it really helps me feel and be more authorative, without seeming horribly abrasive.

Agreed,everyone is different! When you find the one that works best for you,it is magick :) ... I'm partial to many now and at this time do not want to ever be without the incredible choices and options we have here! LOL , thought I found my bliss with Cougar,then along came Garland & Lace,then Dolce Far Niente made me a BAM girl,then Mara's Rocket Fuel/BI made my SP swear undying allegiance,heh,then Glistening Buttons/Leather rocked my world...ummm,well ok you get the picture :lol: the fun is in the experimenting,it never gets old...never :P

*oh and I luv SWS too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Swimming with Sharks has more of a cooperation with a certain level of happy/friendly whereas Corpo has a more directive feel to it.

• 1 month later...

All week this blend did everything it said it would for me at work with the guys (only female in my environment) and more ... even MR C bowed to me figuratively speaking in the presence of others making sure I was being given the proper respect for my part of our company.

Today I was vibrating I was so agitated :-( While I do not have this in UNscented ... I learned the hard way today that as a woman, I cannot wear this every single day. When I am hormonally challenged, this is one to avoid.

This is definitely a keeper for me regardless. I really cannot express how great it felt to be shown respect this week.

• 3 months later...

Wore 3 small sprays (the trial spray during phero month) of this today with dabs of Lap of Luxury (w/SWS). I had a meeting that I wasn't looking forward to, and the ladies I met with ended up being very nice and accomodating and it went smoothly and well. Phero or no? I don't know for sure, but probably played a role in there since they were liostening to me and my suggestions and thought of them as good ideas.

• 3 months later...

I know I've already reviewed this but yesterday was interesting. My SO suffers from severe IMS and I wore my last drops of this yesterday and even added a drop or two of vodka to the bottle to help get it ALL out and on me.

SO tantrumed most of the day and I handled him the same as I always do ... one is supposed to remain calm and level headed when a type A personality is having fits ... I can't seem to do that but try ... So funny - he kept telling me over and over again that HE'S THE BOSS - he makes the final decisions blah blah blah ... Like a 3 year old. Had to laugh.

He gets like a child when things don't go their way and normally I'd prefer a comforting bonding "I'm on your side" blend and its amazing how just the change in phero made him become so defensive of his position but then I could hear him praising me to others during phone calls about my genius self from his office.

FB coming :-) I know not to wear this when I am hormonally challenged but it helped me not to want to cry and laugh off his behavior. Awesome blend. Our male staff didn't pretend I was invisible as per usual - cant emphasize enough how glad I am to finally have a FB coming ...

• 3 months later...

I wore un SWS (one small spritz from sampler, split between wrists) for a super important meeting with a super super powerful person. It made him mirror, repeat and agree vigorously with everything I said, which I was NOT AT ALL EXPECTING and this person is NOT known for being cooperative or even as deferential as that. He was also BEAMING the entire time, to an almost weird degree. Score another one for the magic of pheros!!

Edited by tyvey

• 2 months later...

Have any of you ever OD'd on SWS? I know it's possible with any pheros, etc., etc., but I really want to rock it at my interview tomorrow so I'm tempted to slather. Before I do I wondered how forgiving this blend is in that direction.

Edited by donsie

Funny, been meaning to report a couple nights ago I found out what happens when you (well, I) OD on this!

I put my trial vial on the floor in front of my front door, so I wouldn't forget to put it on before leaving. Of course I promptly crushed it under my heel by accident and it spilled everywhere.

Cleaning it up, I must have gotten good and walloped, because the very next thing I did was spill most of my precious bottle of PCMPv1 all over myself. There was a lot of cursing.

I thought I wiped most of it off, but apparently not. Results:

-- initially it made me VERY VERY impatient and irritable. Everything pissed me off. Like I've been in bad moods but this was like animal out of control irrational free rein pissy.

-- for hours afterward, men (strangers) were openly hostile. Like going out of their way to cut me off, coming unnecessarily close by me as they passed by as if trying to run me over, etc. It reminded me of the one and only time I tried TAH. Just super disrespectful and nasty. Many men were messily killed in my mind that night.

-- a woman I had never met before went out of her way to ignore me, showed NO interest in me although you would have expected her to, given the context. Then again, she was plainly one of your classic vain, preening, empty-headed, spoiled brat, erroneously thinks herself to be so pretty that she can barely contain herself, princessy attention whoring types, so it might not have been the phero; she might just be an asshole. Another woman, a friend, was standoffish and cold. interestingly, however, it made me feel magnanimous toward an ex-friend with whom I had to socialize against my will.

So the lesson is, when you OD on this, it has the EXACT opposite effect of what it supposed to! Other than the magnanimity, for which I cannot account. Also I think it has thdoc, which makes me clumsy and drop things.

Edited by tyvey

Ugh, Tyvey, that sucks! Sorry you had such a shitty day. I hate that OD feeling - though I've only done it using BI. I haven't done it often, but the few times I have reacted badly it was extra irritating 'cause it feels like you can't stop it. You're just irrationally pissy, you *know* why, but still, you just can't make the shitty go away. It blows.

Have you ever thought of hanging one of your little organza bags on the doorknob, to hold the scent you want to remember to wear? I've done that a few times. They're so bright, they always catch my eye. I sometimes hang mine on the bathroom doorknob.

Funny, been meaning to report a couple nights ago I found out what happens when you (well, I) OD on this!

I put my trial vial on the floor in front of my front door, so I wouldn't forget to put it on before leaving. Of course I promptly crushed it under my heel by accident and it spilled everywhere.

Cleaning it up, I must have gotten good and walloped, because the very next thing I did was spill most of my precious bottle of PCMPv1 all over myself. There was a lot of cursing.

I thought I wiped most of it off, but apparently not. Results:

-- initially it made me VERY VERY impatient and irritable. Everything pissed me off. Like I've been in bad moods but this was like animal out of control irrational free rein pissy.

-- for hours afterward, men (strangers) were openly hostile. Like going out of their way to cut me off, coming unnecessarily close by me as they passed by as if trying to run me over, etc. It reminded me of the one and only time I tried TAH. Just super disrespectful and nasty. Many men were messily killed in my mind that night.

-- a woman I had never met before went out of her way to ignore me, showed NO interest in me although you would have expected her to, given the context. Then again, she was plainly one of your classic vain, preening, empty-headed, spoiled brat, erroneously thinks herself to be so pretty that she can barely contain herself, princessy attention whoring types, so it might not have been the phero; she might just be an asshole. Another woman, a friend, was standoffish and cold. interestingly, however, it made me feel magnanimous toward an ex-friend with whom I had to socialize against my will.

So the lesson is, when you OD on this, it has the EXACT opposite effect of what it supposed to! Other than the magnanimity, for which I cannot account. Also I think it has thdoc, which makes me clumsy and drop things.

Yeesh. This is a serious cautionary tale. What a rough day!

Ugh, Tyvey, that sucks! Sorry you had such a shitty day. I hate that OD feeling - though I've only done it using BI. I haven't done it often, but the few times I have reacted badly it was extra irritating 'cause it feels like you can't stop it. You're just irrationally pissy, you *know* why, but still, you just can't make the shitty go away. It blows.

Have you ever thought of hanging one of your little organza bags on the doorknob, to hold the scent you want to remember to wear? I've done that a few times. They're so bright, they always catch my eye. I sometimes hang mine on the bathroom doorknob.

Excellent idea!

• 4 months later...

I CAN NEVER BE WITHOUT THIS FOR WORK. To cross post slightly from PODT -- I slept very very little and had a meeting with frightening senior person early this am. I swiped a tiny smidge of my SWS PYP in my work drawer onto back of one hand and smeared around. Result:

-- painful full body aching fatigue and headache, GONE

-- frightening senior person, DEFERENTIAL, accepted all my suggestions (some I did not expect to go over) wholesale, gave me legitimacy & authority far above my level

-- selfies, made me relaxed and confident and calm - I am usually fidgety and anxious and step on this person's 'lines'

SO GREAT

• 1 month later...

Ugh, I think I started with way too much my first time... 3 sprays, full bottle, 60/40...

Followed by 2 swipes on my arms from my Totem Beaver with SWS. It's 11:30am and it's been a pretty bad day so far.

In my morning meeting with senior management everyone ignored me, even though they should have asked me for information.

I got extremely irritated with my SO for insignificant things, very unlike me, which in turn made him mad with me. Not good. I really hope it gets better. I'm going to go wash my arms to try to alleviate this.

phergineer,

Has happened to all of us. I will still carry lens cleaner pads with me if I'm working with a new LP so I can quickly remove it in case I overdosed or suddenly in the wrong situation. Mara also makes a soap that I do believe helps get rid of pheros.

I have a bottle of the Beaver, I do half spritzes on my wrists and chest, so 3 half spritzes which would be pretty much half of what you did :) I love it at work and for meditation. I get an 'everything is ok' sort of vibe with it, and so do the others around me. Don't give up on this one.

phergineer,

Has happened to all of us. I will still carry lens cleaner pads with me if I'm working with a new LP so I can quickly remove it in case I overdosed or suddenly in the wrong situation. Mara also makes a soap that I do believe helps get rid of pheros.

I have a bottle of the Beaver, I do half spritzes on my wrists and chest, so 3 half spritzes which would be pretty much half of what you did :) I love it at work and for meditation. I get an 'everything is ok' sort of vibe with it, and so do the others around me. Don't give up on this one.

Hmmm... I'm not sure you applied half of the amount I did, maybe a third, I believe Beaver has a weaker concentration than the unscented phero, like 1/3... I did 3 spritzes of the UN, plus swipes of the Beaver sample!!!

Tuesday I only did 1 spray, and two swipes of the Beaver sample. Much better experience. I did not notice that anyone was listening to me any more than usual, but I was not irritated anymore. I did get really sleepy and tired by the afternoon.

phergineer,

Excellent review. I am looking for a newbie to the boards who lives in the USA to give extra samples to. You might find something that strikes you as a cover scent. Anyway, let me know if you are interested, I would only want the cost of shipping reimbursed.

Duh!! I just realized SWS deserves the credit for something that happened the other day. I ran into a woman who is polite enough, but chilly - not just to me but generally, I think. Not overtly snobby verbally or in behavior but, you know, sometimes you can just tell people think they are better than you. Also does that very tiresome junior high thing of checking what you are wearing before talking to you.

Anyway, yesterday she was saucer-eyed and hanging on my every word and laughed uproariously at not-very-funny things I said and FOLLOWED ME AROUND the room. I remember thinking how odd this was and feeling all self-congratulatory like "something I said finally got through to her and we're finally connecting." It was all the SWS!

I hadn't connected it at the time because I'd worn it to target someone else - and good thing, because I was very tired and said a few incorrect things that were sort of basic mistakes and he didn't seem perturbed or to think I was being an idiot, at all...very respectful. Now that I think of it I think the SWS has had a lingering effect, days later now, in even just email exchanges.

• 1 year later...

Pondering trying this out as a first foray into LPMP. Would want to use it for work. I have been using A314 (nearly gone), Bad Wolf, and Aqua Vitae.

I keep wondering If this will be alpha enough for me.

I don't find it very alpha. more like I am confident and I have motivation to do the task at hand. it may be placebo effect, but I feel like people treat me with a little bit more respect when I wear th Maybe it's just the fact that I feel more confident.

• 8 months later...

How does this affect the wearer in the sense of helping them focus? I'm looking for something that can help me focus while I'm working on my schoolwork. For those who are familiar with this blend do you think that would help?

How does this affect the wearer in the sense of helping them focus? I'm looking for something that can help me focus while I'm working on my schoolwork. For those who are familiar with this blend do you think that would help?

It definitely helps me focus. I prefer this over any other blend for getting things done at the office.

This is my go to pheromone. I work in a male dominated environment so I feel more confident with this and oddly enough don't feel like I need to grab conversations or make myself heard on this. Instead I notice people seem to look to me for input vs having to claw myself in to make a point. I wore it today to a deposition for a workplace lawsuit and noted the attorneys bickered less and I felt confident telling the truth which was not very pro company. This stuff saves my hide regularly and even gives me energy. I am in Mara's debt for creating this.

Thanks for the replies, everyone! Next time I have the funds I think I will get a bottle of this.