New Releases for DECEMBER 2012

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! Tabby Tiger and Black Panther in addition to the Sweet Jessica!

And can I haz them tomorrow, pleeeze??! :w00t:

Edited by Just Ducky

Oh, Tabby Tiger please! I'd take one of each if I could, but I have to pick just one :-\, darn it.

No, that's total. I didn't have time earlier to write down who reserved them. Let's do that here. I think this is right?

Sweet Jessica

1) MrsChrissyRez

2) Just Ducky

3) LadyV

You can reserve LadyVs kitties here too if you like. Always makes me happy to have less to program into the cart! :lol:

Here's the descripts for Lady V's cats:

Tabby Tiger :

A creamy blanket of the yummiest vanilla imaginable, with a touch of sweet orange, swirled with caramel lashings and caramelized praline.

Black Panther : (Loki posed for this picture himself!) ;)

Black orchid teamed with black plum - the tartness of the plum skin coming through - on a bed of fuzzy warm sweet musk and black amber.

Spotted Leopard :

Banyan fruit (fig) teamed with pipe tobacco (great combo!) over a base of sweet sandalwood and a deep mysterious chypre blend.

Really is that Loki??? Omg that makes this PE EVEN more SPECIAL!!! HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! LOOKS JUST LIKE A PANTHER!!!! omg I love him!

I'm still laughing at YO I'M A PANTHER BITCHES!

Reminds me of Marky Mark in the movie The Other Guys saying

"I'm a peacock! You've gotta let me fly!"

PE Reservations

Sweet Jessica :

Strawberry, Caramel and Pink Sugar

1) MrsChrissyRez

2) Just Ducky

3) LadyV

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Tabby Tiger :

A creamy blanket of the yummiest vanilla imaginable, with a touch of sweet orange, swirled with caramel lashings and caramelized praline.

1) MrsChrissyRez

2) Just Ducky

3) July Girl

4) AlienC

5) Invidiana

6) Rosebud

7) Hearts

8) Mountain Witch

9)

Black Panther :

Black orchid teamed with black plum - the tartness of the plum skin coming through - on a bed of fuzzy warm sweet musk and black amber.

1) MrsChrissyRez

2) Blue Bear

3) Just Ducky

4) Moonholly

5) Darbla

6) Hearts

7) Perfume Sniffer

8) ElizabethOSP

9) Dolphin Dolls

10) CinnamonMel

alt) Ravenwing

Spotted Leopard :

Banyan fruit (fig) teamed with pipe tobacco (great combo!) over a base of sweet sandalwood and a deep mysterious chypre blend.

1) Katz

2) AlienC

3) ElizabethOSP

4) Dolphin Dolls

5) Luna

alt) Ravenwing

And NO! That isn't really Loki, I was kidding. :lol: But he does have very much that same shape of face, he does look like a little mini panther.

Yay, can't wait! I'm not sure how you do this. I mean finish the order and paying for it when you make the request in a thread like this and not through the usual cart process? I'll probably order the new releases too and won't that need to go through the cart?

Edited by Darbla

I'm still laughing at YO I'M A PANTHER BITCHES!

Reminds me of Marky Mark in the movie The Other Guys saying

"I'm a peacock! You've gotta let me fly!"

That's a funny movie! My kids repeat lines from it all the time. Oh and they repeat lines from "The Hangover" 1 and 2 also. Teen boys find the potty and sex jokes hilliarious.

What is a word that starts with the letter "G" that means feeding frenzy lol?

Edited by quietguy

Ok guys. Looks like I'll miss the NRs going live because we are leaving first thing in the morning. Save me some stuff ok? I'm going to be gone for a week.

Edited by skye

Can you put me down for a Black Panther & Spotted Leopard, thanks

No, that's total. I didn't have time earlier to write down who reserved them. Let's do that here. I think this is right?

Sweet Jessica

1) MrsChrissyRez

2) Just Ducky

3) LadyV

You can reserve LadyVs kitties here too if you like. Always makes me happy to have less to program into the cart! :lol:

Here's the descripts for Lady V's cats:

Tabby Tiger :

Black Panther : (Loki posed for this picture himself!) ;)

Spotted Leopard :

Edited by dolphindolls2

Yay, can't wait! I'm not sure how you do this. I mean finish the order and paying for it when you make the request in a thread like this and not through the usual cart process? I'll probably order the new releases too and won't that need to go through the cart?

In the past, i've paid by buying GCs and just made note that it was for my reserved bottle of such and such.

ETA: edited for clarity

Edited by BlueBear

Ok guys. Looks like I'll miss the NRs going live because we are leaving first thing in the morning. Save me some stuff ok? I'm going to be gone for a week.

Why, of COURSE we'll save you some stuff, Skye! Have a good trip!

:)

:666: mmmmmmmmmmmwwwWAAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaaa.....

(Edited for extra devilishness)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

@ Darbla: I went to the doctor, got a shot and those spots cleared up haha.

is it still possibe to get a Spotted Lepord and Black panther? i want to reserve if i could

Hi Ravenwing, I put you on as an "alternate" in case anyone doesn't follow thru or it turns out that I can squeeze a little extra out of the master bottles...which may be the case as I counted the ounces on the conservative side to be safe.

Hey Guys,

I just purchased an order for the new relases for December. For some reason it came up as the trial size ph. November,

I suppose its because you havent activated the December releases yet other then the pictures. Anyways, just want you to know its for the December new releases not November!

Thanks a bunch,

AG :draggy:

Edited by AncientGoddess

YUMM!!

Merry!

Saucy Merry was a very very naughty fairy… After partaking in the Wild Hunt, the revelries of Yule are a favorite among the Fae, their love of pleasure urging their celebrations to reach raucous heights of music, drinking and dance, as well as the most mouthwatering treats given to all who attend. And a certain little girl fairy is up to mischief with her special recipe for eggnog, a quaff so delightful few can resist a cup as she offers them to all the boy fae whom she wishes to seduce. As sweet as her kisses and creamy as the feel of her skin…one never knows whose heart she might steal next…

Merry's recipe is a much-prized magical brew: a blend of rich eggnog accord with pink accents of fairy floss sugar and juicy mulberry, on a sensuous base of amber and sandalwood.