New Releases for DECEMBER 2012

The descriptions are showing up if you search for them.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!! WANT!!!!

Glitter Kissed

We all like a little bling and glam around the holidays…the shiny objects tempting us from store windows and the pages of catalogs and computer screens…the yards of tinsel and lights and tons of brightly-colored ornaments going on sale in the stores three months ahead of time…a coating of frost and snow making even the most dreary vista an enchanted crystalline landscape. So the LPMP house elves wanted you to feel a nice warm glow with some razzle-dazzle to it! Enjoy our delicious gingersnap scent: ginger and a crisp-baked gingersnap accord combined with warm hazelnut, fluffy marshmallow and the richness of brown sugar. Best of all, we've included a glistening swirl of gold mica, so be sure to shake it up and get your glitter on!

For those that reserved the PEs, please use the Gift Cert option to purchase them.

You go to this page: www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Redeem_Coupon.html

Use the second entry, enter a qty of 5 (= $25) and then just write in the name of the item.

Thanks so much!

xoxoxo

OMG!! WANT!!!!

Glitter Kissed

We all like a little bling and glam around the holidays…the shiny objects tempting us from store windows and the pages of catalogs and computer screens…the yards of tinsel and lights and tons of brightly-colored ornaments going on sale in the stores three months ahead of time…a coating of frost and snow making even the most dreary vista an enchanted crystalline landscape. So the LPMP house elves wanted you to feel a nice warm glow with some razzle-dazzle to it! Enjoy our delicious gingersnap scent: ginger and a crisp-baked gingersnap accord combined with warm hazelnut, fluffy marshmallow and the richness of brown sugar. Best of all, we've included a glistening swirl of gold mica, so be sure to shake it up and get your glitter on!

GINGER (BREAD) ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

HAZELNUT ~ Intuition, wisdom, protection, fertility.

HOLIDAY SPICES ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

Contains golden mica - shake it up! :)

I'm officially on my way to poverty even if I buy the sampler pack first.

GINGER (BREAD) ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

HAZELNUT ~ Intuition, wisdom, protection, fertility.

HOLIDAY SPICES ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

Contains golden mica - shake it up! :)

I'm officially on my way to poverty even if I buy the sampler pack first.

AAARRRGH! Why? Why must there be so many awesome scents that I'm dying to try, and I know I can't get them all? :( This sounds soooo awesome!

And dude, I was right about one having nuts!

Yeah, that red speedo doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it.

I've seen descriptions now, so many look delicious: Snow Musk, Indecent Exposure w Sexology, Merry!, Get Happy, Glitter Kissed. And the sexy Santa one with tobacco & cops. *whimper* how do I choose?

Edited by perfumesniffer

Luna, what was the running in circles one?

Merry; I figured many would lose their shit over pink-sugared eggnog, lol.

LUNA!! Love the descriptions :wub:

Thanks ma'am, I was going for an emphasis on humor this month.

Okay, I was planning to buy 2 bottles for the Xmas update plus some Xmas trial vials. Then I realized I wanted to try at least 5 of the Xmas scents... went "oh what the heck" and got the December trial vial sampler. LOL. I ended up pushing my bottle to just Garland & Lace (there were only 4 left!!!!) for the month though, and will order other bottles in the future. I so can't be spending money on myself this month...but I did anyway.

So January will have to be more bottles. I think I'm fine on the others, I checked the carts and there's still lots left of the other ones I want.

Edited by maiea

Thanks all! :)

I can't place what mulberry smells like though. Is it a deep purple blackberry smell?

Isn't that mulberry in Blushing Embers?

I don't know if it's the same source for the mulberry as in Blushing Embers but if so it's a really sweet almost "fruit punch" kind of scent.

Get ready to run in circles and shit yourself :lol:

I can't wait to try Merry!!

That already happened yesterday but I could not use technology as I was suffering from a Jack Daniels hangover.

WHO IS LADY SUZY ORDERING A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS?? WTF IS SHE A LOG JAMMER? DO WE LIVE IN TENNESSSE?

Really looking forward to that PE. And December scents too! But everything went crazy in November, and I never got to order my November trial collection. Can I still order a November trial collection to go with the rest of my order?

I'm sure this is covered somewhere else, but it's exam week and I'm kind of brain-dead. Only a massive holiday-flavored LP order can help!