New Releases for DECEMBER 2012

Hmm, is it a good idea in general to prepurchase GCs in this way so that when PEs are released you can just use $25 worth to pay for them without delay? I'm asking because I still have some Chanukah money left over.... and, I don't wish to miss out on PEs in the future.

You don't have to do that because most of the time Mara puts the PE's in the cart. If your worried about not being able to save the money for LP's or PE's, you could just purchase a GC and then it's there for you to use whenever you want! Hope that made sense!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to do that because most of the time Mara puts the PE's in the cart. If your worried about not being able to save the money for LP's or PE's, you could just purchase a GC and then it's there for you to use whenever you want! Hope that made sense!

The kids and Grandkids made me promise it only gets spent on fun stuff for me... so, it has to just sit there in my personal bank account until I use it. I mean, when little precious darlings [the GrandBabies :) ... the kids are precious but definitely not little... after all, The Boy is over 6 feet already and I think he has a bit more growing to do... oh, but when he is out there as an adult, looking for Ms. Right he will definitely WOW them!] ask you to promise, its like a pinky-sworn, cannot be broken, non-negotiable kind of thing. I did definitely spend a BUNCH of it already on my most recent order! That was a WOWZER of an order too :) Exciting! And, I was able to pre-order the Jan and Feb samples so I will get them early enough to make my NR full bottle selections before things sell out (no more missing out like I did on Odalisque!) WOO HOO LPMP Heaven and then some!

Put me down for whateves is left over in the Cat Trilogy.

Thanks PM You rock with all your cat magic!

You should probably email Mara if you want what might be left of it; normally the creator has first dibs anyway but if you want all of it then make sure to tell her so she doesn't post an offer to the board.

Late to the party as usual, but if by some miracle any more Black Panther happens to be left I would like one.

WOO HOO LPMP Heaven and then some!

Chaion - did you get my email?

Ahh! This holiday season has been hectic for me. Do I stilll have that bottle of Black leopard on hold or is it long gone?

I hope it was hectic in a good way! :)

I released the holds on anything that wasn't claimed, but if you are still interested, there is one left and it's being offered here:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7802&hl=&fromsearch=1

That wasn't mine, was it? I was going to pay for it with my next order. But if someone else got it that's OK too, I just wasn't notified that I had to pay w/in a certain time limit.

Edited by perfumesniffer

PS, I lost track because people were releasing their holds and transferring them to other people, etc. Usually I say please claim within 2 weeks, and when I was left with those three bottles after the month was over, I figured those were abandoned. Sorry if I messed up. :( But you can join in the charity auction and bid for them - many are still below regular price!

If your hold was for one of the latest PEs such as Mom's Carnation or Tyvey or July Girl's new ones, I haven't even put those up yet and still have them here.

I was thinking the same thing! It's called "Mom's Crazy for Carnations", I think! I was hoping to just wait until NR's are released and then I'd purchased $25 worth of GC's and put a note that it's for the carnation perfume she's holding aside for me.

Mara, is that the correct way to do it?

Do you know the notes in Mom's Crazy for Carnations, I'm so excited for this blend....thanks

Do you know the notes in Mom's Crazy for Carnations, I'm so excited for this blend....thanks

I'll have to look for the thread Mara posted the notes in, but from what I understand I don't think it's going to be offered because Mara only had a small amount left over.

Hmm... I'm beginning to wish I'd gotten the full Christmas set... Darn it. I'm sure *someone* would have taken Glitter Kissed off my hands. It's the only one that doesn't like me. I'm a little bit in love with the rest...

Hmm... I'm beginning to wish I'd gotten the full Christmas set... Darn it. I'm sure *someone* would have taken Glitter Kissed off my hands. It's the only one that doesn't like me. I'm a little bit in love with the rest...

You can still order it.

haha, okay... wet, it's a very spicy carnation... there seems to be a bit of musk in there, and something sweet... unless that's the carnations, too? My only other experience with carnation really was BPAL's Hod, so I'm not sure.

And, if you do order it, I will certainly relieve you of your unwanted Glitter Kissed... just let me know!

And, if you do order it, I will certainly relieve you of your unwanted Glitter Kissed... just let me know!

:) I don't think I'm going to do it, but if I change my mind, I'll definitely let you know! :) I was thinking about it, but now I have some kitty-related expenses that I might need to save for... I think I might have to satisfy my LP cravings with just the new release samplers this month...